Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum reach the top? - page 14. (Read 5130 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 02:38:12 PM
i like ico and i choose ethereum. I think the best eth of bitcoin and possibly in the next 10 years ethereum will exceed the bitcoin price if seen from the history of eth price increase from year to year.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
June 17, 2018, 02:35:48 PM
for my opinion of course it can, also it can be better than BTC, andnow is too low price on it! I am sure in future we will se
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 17, 2018, 02:34:33 PM
I think the next year, the Etherium will not be number 1. However, investing in the Etherium is very beneficial for a long time. I gradually buy a bit of the Etherium and I hope this is a profitable investment.
Activity: 168
June 17, 2018, 02:26:05 PM
It is possible that the price of the Ethereum will be in the range of 2000-3000 dollars only next year. This year, the price should be below $ 1,000.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 02:18:31 PM
The forecast of the future price is a very ungrateful business, but you can always look at the behavior of a coin in the past. History shows that the planet grew even faster than bitcoin, and that already means a lot. So I really believe in the future ethereum.
Activity: 28
June 17, 2018, 10:39:21 AM
Ethereum is good competitor of Bitcoin and Ethereum is already topmost coin in the alternative coins because of its fast technology.Many upcoming ICOs used ERC20 technology.The future of Ethereum is very bright and upcoming years it will reach the height and the price will grow up.
Activity: 335
June 17, 2018, 04:54:58 AM
It seems to me that the possibilities of the Ethereum are greatly exaggerated, I now plan to buy the EOS. Its price will grow significantly.
Activity: 30
June 16, 2018, 11:24:13 PM
In the future ethereum might can surpass bitcoin if only bitcoin are dropping and dropping. Then nothing will be impossible for ethereum to be number one beating bitcoin.
Activity: 155
June 16, 2018, 11:21:41 PM
Possibly, in my opinion, I can reach the top, but there is still a long way to go. You can not forget that Ethereum is a good coin and can be used in contracts and create different applications, therefore it has many useful qualities. No doubt you can get very far in the future.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 16, 2018, 07:59:05 PM
As much as I like Ethereum and as much as I want to see it huge, I don't think that Ethereum can ever past Bitcoin. Ethereum is very popular, but Bitcoin is just owning the market for now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 07:53:12 PM
Activity: 476
June 16, 2018, 07:39:50 PM
If BTC prices continue to decline, it will automatically all coin prices will also follow BTC, will decrease as well, including ETH. If in such situations, as much as possible I will choose both. BTC and ETH are the best coins to invest, so with the opportunities that exist when the price drops all that I must be able to use well to be able to have both. However, I think it will be difficult for ETH to surpass BTC, because over the development of ETH then at that time BTC also has developed rapidly.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
June 16, 2018, 07:37:23 PM
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
June 16, 2018, 07:33:08 PM

████
██████
████████
██████████
████████████
██████████████
████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀    
█▄       ▀██████████▀       ▄█
██▄         ▀████▀         ▄██
███▄                 ▄███
████▄                ▄████
█████▄        ▄█████
██████▄▄██████
████████████
██████████
████████
██████
████

Yes ethereum can be on the top because it is a good token and has more value than the other altcoins. Ethereum has a great platfrom which allows to create other tokens. Ethereum also got a unique and good blockchain. More power to ethereum! I really support this token until it reaches the top.
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
June 16, 2018, 07:27:31 PM
Good news for ETH nowadays  as SEC claims it is not a security and Vitalik announced that two technology upgrades (Casper and Sharding) which were separate upgrades will be combined and the rollout  will be  activated together.
ETHEREUM is not only a coin, it is great platform as well and has a bright future.
It can reach the top as it is only matter of time when it will happen.

I will not doubt any of the facts that you are stating except that Ethereum will get to the top place. It will not happen, not because Ethereum is not good project. Ethereum is one of the greatest projects, but Bitcoin is just a lot more popular and more wanted.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
June 16, 2018, 07:22:31 PM
Good news for ETH nowadays  as SEC claims it is not a security and Vitalik announced that two technology upgrades (Casper and Sharding) which were separate upgrades will be combined and the rollout  will be  activated together.
ETHEREUM is not only a coin, it is great platform as well and has a bright future.
It can reach the top as it is only matter of time when it will happen.
Activity: 252
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 16, 2018, 05:21:48 PM
But while I see a good trend that a lot of projects have already been released and are being built on the etherium, it is simply not profitable to create something on bitcoin. Or your currency or eth.
Activity: 233
June 16, 2018, 05:21:34 PM
Ethereum is not going to touch a new all time high during this year if that is what you are talking about, the market is unstable at the moment, and touching $1400 is not likely gonna happen
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
June 16, 2018, 05:20:39 PM
For ICO I prefer ETH too. But for hold I prefer BTC. Can eth reach the top?  Will see....
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
June 16, 2018, 05:14:58 PM
I'm not sure it will overthrow bitcoin but it is a serious crypto and has shown its potential over the last years.
Pages:
Jump to: