Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum reach the top? - page 39. (Read 5130 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 03:57:52 PM
The etherium platform is an innovative solution in the field of crypto currency. It was the first to provide a convenient tool for the implementation of decentralized applications, and so far is the leader in this matter. And it has all possibilities to be the first.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
April 14, 2018, 03:56:21 PM
Yes, even today ETH is at the top in Altcoin except bitcoin. This is giving very good scope in the market. If not today then tomorrow it will reach till 1200-1400 dollar.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 09:49:11 AM
Price of Btc is keep going down.
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

LOL. Okay, so can you tell me what really is the connection of the tittle to what you are actually talking about on your post please?

But seriously though, despite the greatness and potential of ethereum, for bigger profits, I would still choose ICOs all the way. Yes, might be pretty risky but doing enough research on the ICO and its developers minimizes the risks a lot which then makes the ICO worth investing on specially when the concept is amazing. But btc and eth are still great investments giving a much safer approach for beginners.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 04:13:21 AM
Do not forget that Ethereum is more than a crypto currency. On the Ethereum platform, you can use smart contracts, and create different applications. This means that Ether is an excellent system for conducting ICO, stock financing, stock trading, etc. It turns out that Ethereum has many more useful qualities, due to which it will have a larger volume of transactions in the future.

Yeah this is why I think ETH is one of the strongest coins out there. The tech behind it is so amazing.
Activity: 87
Merit: 4
April 13, 2018, 04:11:35 AM
I think the ethereum can reach the top. maybe also rival the bitcoin prices do not know when.
from the choices you give me, I choose all that can make money for me. bitcoin, ethereum or ico. I invested in at all to seek more profit. with prices still going down like now, I mostly use bitcoin and ethereum prices to make a profit
Activity: 364
April 13, 2018, 03:52:01 AM
Price of Btc is keep going down.
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

both of which I think are good for long-term investments. but it depends on the capital funds we have. if you have a bigger capital fund better in BTC, but klau capital slightly better in ETH. so we just do not be too push yourself just want to get a big profit only.
Activity: 204
April 13, 2018, 03:34:05 AM
I think, that in time BTC will be less expensive than ETH because today Ethereum grows and develops, it's more comfortable to use it everyday, a lot of tokens are based on ERC-20 and it is very important. I don't think that bitcoin will coast a little bigger zero, but it is possible that ETH and BTC will be like Euro an Dollar, one is a little bigger than another.
Activity: 183
April 13, 2018, 02:39:08 AM
If I chose between BTC and ETH, then my choice is in favor of ETH.  I think this coin will have a big increase in price by the end of the year.
Activity: 252
April 13, 2018, 02:33:59 AM
Ethereum may be at the top, as there are so many payments that use ethereum. even almost all bounty campaigns are paid with MYETHERWALLET.
Activity: 182
April 13, 2018, 01:51:16 AM
ETH prepared the whole sub-structure to play the summit. just waiting for the right moment. I do not believe that ETH will rise like a BTC. but the increase in ETH will be with long-term and self-assured steps.  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 378
April 11, 2018, 02:37:44 PM
Ethereum may be reach in top 5 but it cannot be place in top 1. The reason why is because Bitcoin will be the most powerful among the crypto coins. It has the highest value among the crypto coins.
Activity: 200
April 07, 2018, 04:43:39 PM
Note that this or any other predictions can not be perceived as a constant. All important events are random, they can not be predicted or taken into account.

The further the forecast is given the less chance that it will come true.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
April 07, 2018, 04:28:40 PM
Ethereum will on the top while Vitalik Buterin does not create something more progressive than smart contracts. Wink

Vitalik takes great care of his project. I think he invented and will invent a lot of new techs for ETH. This coin will always remain in the TOP and therefore I'm not afraid to invest in this coin. The main thing is to choose the right entry point.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
April 07, 2018, 01:30:56 PM
Today, the ETH project is a recognized platform and is among the top 5 best projects in the history of the crypto-currency world. It seems to me that if Vitalik Buterin can correctly build the development of the project, of course everything will turn out
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 01:28:46 PM
Do not forget that Ethereum is more than a crypto currency. On the Ethereum platform, you can use smart contracts, and create different applications. This means that Ether is an excellent system for conducting ICO, stock financing, stock trading, etc. It turns out that Ethereum has many more useful qualities, due to which it will have a larger volume of transactions in the future.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
April 07, 2018, 01:08:23 PM
Ethereum can and in my opinion will reach the top i believe there is a higher demand and more functions, plus it is fixing to be unminable, if i were you i would go all in, im fixing to sell my trx and by eth at these discounted prices!!!!
Activity: 210
April 05, 2018, 04:09:39 PM
now etherum is 3 months low but as per market experts eth is expected to touch 5000 dollars by year end we can expect bounce back soon
Nope, i don't think the market is expecting this scenario to happen because if etherum is going to rise this much fast, absolutely it will go down to 500$ very soon after the moment it got that goal just like Bitcoin hit the 20k$ target.
We don't want bad things happen to our coins also right ? Because the huge dump after 5k$ hit of Etherum could kill some altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 546
April 05, 2018, 04:06:36 PM
I will pick ETH,  because it has proven to be one of the best competitor of BTC for years now and also serve as a platform for many ICO so I see it having a very good future in the crytocurrency market
Activity: 266
April 05, 2018, 04:04:02 PM
now etherum is 3 months low but as per market experts eth is expected to touch 5000 dollars by year end we can expect bounce back soon
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
April 05, 2018, 04:00:42 PM
There are no smart contracts at BTC yet. When they are added this will be a blow to the ETH. And this is already planning. But ETH is faster and cheaper now. It will grow in price.
Pages:
Jump to: