Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum reach the top? - page 40. (Read 5130 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
April 05, 2018, 03:56:02 PM
Ethereum does have the potential to reach the top. Currently, with a market price of $377, the coin's price can go threefold and cross the $800 mark by the end of the year. Since its origin in 2016, the coin has shown huge profit gains by 1100%. In the last year alone, the coin raised upto 3700%. Also the coin has the best development team behind it that it can cross the mark of bitcoin.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
April 05, 2018, 03:55:35 PM
Both coins are good for invest. But bitcoin was always, maybe now is time to try with something other. I would choose ethereum, this coin has big potencial and will be profitable for sure. It is my opinion
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
April 05, 2018, 03:54:50 PM
Price of Btc is keep going down.
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

Eth cause for me this coin has more potential to just suprise us and difference between those to coins are that big that it will just make eth going up even to take another ath.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 03:53:01 PM
Ethereum already beaten Bitcoin's overall blockchain performance like scalability, transaction speed, transaction fee, flexibility and more blockchain features that will offer users convenience and comfort.
Bitcoin's advantage is only the market capitalization but in generally speaking and comparison, Ethereum's existence is the biggest threat to Bitcoin because everyone has Ethereum today and it is the must have Altcoin in the crypto market.
Ethereum will be soon the strongest coin in the Crypto market, soon enough.
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
April 05, 2018, 03:49:25 PM
Probability of top the crypto world for ether is Even-Steven. Ethereum although have good features with high transaction rate. But Bitcoin is the king right now. The king doesnot like to giveaway its kingdom.so wait. This is very interesting competition.
Thrilling one.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 03:46:05 PM
In my opinion, I think Ethereum can definitely reach the top specially now that it is being well-known in the crypto world as a secondary substitute to btc. And also the downside of bitcoin is its transaction fee that is so high.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 03:39:10 PM
i prefer eth,
bitcoin and ethereum have different advantages,
I think bitcoin with a limited amount makes it superior to now,
ethereum an unlimited amount but this also makes it attractive in the market because it is always used like money in use in everyday life,
70% ico using ethereum,
both Cryptocurrency is like gold and currency,
for now.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
April 05, 2018, 03:26:44 PM
If the BTC price goes down it will follow the ETH price which will continue to decrease, so for ICO I prefer to use ETH because with very cheap ETH price I can get many ICO tokens, if later BTC price has started up the possibility of ICO token price will also increase .
And for BItcoin I save it because of huge price spikes with Bitcoin and can be done in the shortterm.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 02:56:42 PM
it has already been on top for a while. Being the second coin on the list is not a bad at all. However, if ethereum wants to surpass bitcoin, the only things that it does not have is time. Ethereum needs more time in order for the people to realize that it is better than many other cryptocurrencies, even bitcoin
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 02:34:33 PM
While the price of bitcoin goes down to grow there will be nothing. The etherium is the same altcoin as everyone else. But as soon as the market enters the growth phase, the etherium will set new highs, I'm sure
Activity: 108
April 05, 2018, 02:25:00 PM
I prefer Ethereum.but I'm not sure it will surpass bitcoin. but I hope it will happen
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
April 05, 2018, 02:10:59 PM
I think that ETH is more promising, and in the near future we will see its price of 0.3 BTC!
Regards Denis
Activity: 124
April 05, 2018, 01:54:25 PM
Today I would vote and take ETH, which in principle I do (more accessible than bitcoin). But Bitcoin is a living legend and it says everything.
Activity: 140
April 05, 2018, 01:44:40 PM
BTC and ETH have a lot in common that unites them. But there are also such distinctive characteristics that in the future will be able to change the situation very much. For ETH, it is very important that it is used in many ICOS. BTC has a limited number of tokens and ETH coins can be generated continuously. These and many other reasons in the future will play an important role in the development of leaders of the crypto world. Here only not clearly positively or negatively it will affect the rate of ETH and BTC? And whether ETH will be able to reach BTC level.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 01:40:43 PM
There is certainly a place for ethereum at the top in the nearest future. Although BTC will also rise in value but I see the market cap of ethereum supercede bitcoin cap in the future. My opinion.
Activity: 104
April 05, 2018, 01:28:27 PM
Huh, to my own point of view i don't think etherum will be able to get to the top. Because the price of etherum keep going down, with that it's not possible for it to overcome bitcoin. As time goes on bitcoin is the best for ico and will always be.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
April 05, 2018, 01:26:30 PM
i personally dont think ETH will have the chance to take the first place of btc for a very long time from now, it is not possible but can hardly be done because just with 21 million coin, it is unique and most of entire market are still using bitcoins as a main crypto for trading and holding, so ETH will need a long time to show its advantages to the people and be accepted to be used more popular to the world.

The fact that ETH doesn't have a hard cap on its total supply can be a disadvantage for that altcoin. But at the same time, it should be remembered that the annual supply of ETH in percent-wise is lower than that of BTC. That said, I can't predict whether ETH will be able to overtake BTC or not. Only time will tell whether such a scenario occurs or not.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 01:23:28 PM
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

i personally dont think ETH will have the chance to take the first place of btc for a very long time from now, it is not possible but can hardly be done because just with 21 million coin, it is unique and most of entire market are still using bitcoins as a main crypto for trading and holding, so ETH will need a long time to show its advantages to the people and be accepted to be used more popular to the world.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
April 05, 2018, 01:04:21 PM
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

Ethereum actually is almost on top in terms of altcoin but when it comes or in terms of Bitcoin I think Ethereum will always be next into bitcoin for now, maybe in the near future it could be a decades or less than a decade Eth can surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 182
April 05, 2018, 12:30:16 PM
I believe it can, though not any time soon.

Right now, I think it has better tech, future, and usability than btc. So eventually it should become the n1 coin right?
Pages:
Jump to: