Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum reach the top? - page 46. (Read 5130 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 10:48:58 AM
Yes, why not?
Part of the reason for Ethereum success may be the rise of initial coin offering (ICO)-based projects, many of which are worth tens of millions of dollars. To invest in most of these projects, you have to buy into Ethereum which automatically applies the terms and conditions of a contract once it has been agreed upon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 10:36:15 AM
That is not impossible. So far ethereum have a great run since 2018 had started. Maybe it will hit 2k$ or even more this year alone. i guess Eth will have many surprises this year
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
February 03, 2018, 10:33:50 AM
Of course, ETH, it has much better pespective to raise and I like it mor for few last month  Huh
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
February 03, 2018, 10:32:37 AM
Price of Btc is keep going down.
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

I guess I'm rather mistaken, bitcoin is for me the past, it is not valued as before, it will go down, the new violas lift their heads, at the head of their etherium, I believe more into it.
Activity: 182
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
February 03, 2018, 10:16:29 AM
Ethereum is already at the top 2,if ethereum can reach #2 theres no doubt it can reach bitcoin's position.Most of the people who are holding bitcoins are surely tired of the bitcoin's drama too much manipulations that resulted enormous pumps and dumps,and im sure they are thinking about bitcoin's replacement for the greater good.
Activity: 9
February 03, 2018, 09:28:50 AM
ethereum can reach the top . But is not possible in this year.
Activity: 72
February 03, 2018, 09:26:08 AM
It can base on its potentials:
Ethereum is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality. Along with Bitcoin, Ethereum is considered to be one of the pioneer platforms in distributed ledger and blockchain technology.
Activity: 27
February 03, 2018, 09:25:09 AM
There is a chance for ETH to beat BTC and be the number 1. ETH should perform well in 2018. Buy some when it is not so late.

I think the same!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 03, 2018, 08:59:24 AM
yes it can in the near future as of now the ethereum cannot keep at this time but maybe on the long term it has an ability to keep it up to the bitcoin as well but it will take years to make it to the top or maybe die in the middle of it
There is no such kind of technique available so far using which we can measure this thing that whether or not ETH will be able to reach the top or not. However, I have a strong feelings that ETH will keep making its name in the international market and that it will keep on helping more number of investors to get more money out of it. ETH is surely going to have a very colorful future in the coming years.

But no one cannot ignore the pitfalls associated with eth at the same time. It may fall down at any time as it lacks with real time applications. So, there will be only 50% chances for eth to make the top as another 50% is still in doubts.
Activity: 159
February 02, 2018, 03:16:20 PM
I think one day it will, but we will not see this for a long time. Remember that Bitcoin has been around for a very long time compared to ETH and is the flagship for all other cryptos.

I am a big supporter and I hope it does!
Activity: 224
Merit: 113
February 02, 2018, 12:01:42 PM
There is a chance for ETH to beat BTC and be the number 1. ETH should perform well in 2018. Buy some when it is not so late.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
February 02, 2018, 11:58:15 AM
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

Well, there's nothing impossible in all coins. Each coin have a chance reach the top. It is all by the timing, ethereum now is the second in the crypto world and the first is bitcoin. So before the ethereum reach the top it need to become more usefull than the bitcoin. And thr price too although it is stable it nees to rise up
Activity: 231
February 02, 2018, 11:51:49 AM
I think Ethereum could reach the top but i still have a doubt if it can sustain it as top 1 in coinmarketcap. Bitcoin is not easy to defeat and the developers of bitcoin won't  be complacent because they know that the competitors are just few steps behind.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 11:22:40 AM
Ethereum is also getting accepted as a potential currency but it cannot reach the top, because BTC is the mother of crypto currency and it Never down from this position. Many projects under ethereum network, people choice ETH and they think its looks better than Bitcoin,
But it is impossible to reach at bitcoin value. Bitcoin can be easily accessible from anyway. Thats means Bitcoin is better then Ethereum. thanks.
Activity: 62
February 02, 2018, 10:58:55 AM
maybe, because they are some enough to be on top.
Activity: 60
February 02, 2018, 10:49:47 AM
Of course Ethereum can reach the top. But bitcoin can do it too. Bitcoin and Ethereum has a great competition about what coin can reach the top, but for me this two altcoin has a good value and good enough to gain profit when you invest in this two altcoin. 
Activity: 126
February 02, 2018, 04:43:20 AM
Yes , ethereum can reach the top . But is not possible in this year. Maybe It will happen few years.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 04:39:58 AM
It was amazing to see ethereum holding out during everything was falling but now even ethereum is going down with the market.
Activity: 248
February 02, 2018, 04:36:20 AM
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

Yeah the btc value price will keep down but it's  value will remain it's larger than all the crypto coins.This year i think btc will always be the number one list of the highest cryptocurrency then the second will remain also which is the eth.Eventhough their value was down now but later or maybe in another day it's value will rise again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 04:34:59 AM
The eth price is substance,  I think it is time to buy eth.
Pages:
Jump to: