Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Ethereum survive below 0.02 BTC per coin? - page 11. (Read 3588 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think that Ethereum will be below 0.02 BTS. Bitcoin dominance can go up to 70%, this will hit the top coins. But I also think that this situation is temporary.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
BTC dominance right now over 66.5%

So Now Altcoin market is on the downtrend. I won't be surprised if ETH price gets below $100 which is very likely to happen in the coming months. If that happens ETH will fall very likely below .01BTC. Investing now on ETH is very high risk.

IEO's aren't welcomed by the community. if you check only Binance IEO's were profitable for the time. IEO's were misused by the exchanges that's why general investors lost their interest. IEO's didn't generate the hype ICO's did back in 2017. I think this is a major price correction.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
As we all know, the exchange rate of Ethereum has fallen during the past few months (vs BTC). From around 0.035 BTC per coin six months back, the prices have fallen to 0.0205 BTC as of now. The market share of Ethereum in the cryptocurrency market has fallen from 11.5% to 8.3% during the same period. Other alts have also fallen, but not by this much.

And this has happened despite the boost it received from the IEOs. Can ETH manage a comeback anytime soon? Will the investors stop selling their ETH holdings for BTC, and hold on to the coin?
Pages:
Jump to: