Pages:
Author

Topic: Can human stupidity affect the movement of the market? - page 24. (Read 22301 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
Hello, community. Political, economic and social news in the media significantly affect the life and behavior of the crowd. How can crypto news affect the movement of the market?

It can affect the market demand. A lot of investors and traders depend their investment and trade on current events and news that are happening around cryptocurrency market. A lot of people panic sell whenever there's FUD, and some invest out of FOMO when there's good news about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Certainly , it will affect. What do you think an investors with no real knowledge will do ? He will buy and when price crashes sell in loss.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Hello, community. Political, economic and social news in the media significantly affect the life and behavior of the crowd. How can crypto news affect the movement of the market?

I did learn from starts of my coming into the cryptocurrency trade that; trades have behaviours and majorly because decisions are being taken by individuals who trade. So, if you can readily predict the reaction of persons to some news then you can expect to know the market responses/direction.
Merit: 17
Well it depends on the person because different people different point of views but some people always believe to those negative news so easily and I think those people who became discouraged to enter bitcoin and other crypto has not enough knowledge about crypto but if they truly understand what is the true purpose of it for sure the will change their mind and beliefs.
Activity: 41
Yes, it will always affect the price. If majority sells in panic at loss, it will bring price even further down.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Off course yes. If person start creating or doing stupid movement in the market it is possible that the market affect your money will be great if we treaty, right now I spend ether. The first is to invest in cryptocurrency that they are very generous and it is a new cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Cryptocurrency market generally is news and speculative oriented. Market dance towards even gossip not even news. When anyone say some thing in his or her kitchen, you will see  the market respond to it. Just be careful of what you say especially on social media if you want the market to be in good shape.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I actually agree with that, i think that Bitcoin is mostly affected in terms of the act we are doing just like panic selling, if the bid stays low it will be hard for us to obtain  a higher amount of profit, we should never commit the same mistakes agad. I guess it will be a good thing if we stop believing false accusations since it barely affect how do the investors move to help the market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
Yeah, definitely. every decision made by masses will surely impact the economy and the behavior of our society. Sometimes, it is not always the government who should be blamed, but the people.

Most of the time, hearing news about bitcoin's regulations causes panic, but in fact, no matter how hard the government wants to regulate it, they cannot really control the trade/market. As long as there is a demand, the business is good.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
If actions will be done in volume, by a large numbers of people, and that action would be detrimental to the operation of bitcoin. Then, probably it could affect the market, but it would take numbers of stupid people doing stupid things, and the probability of such untoward action done by investor is so low. Imagine, why would investors do that if it will be pejorative to them, in their investment specifically? Perhaps, if it is in a form of sabotage, but, as far as i know, bitcoin technology is aware of any destructive action. The system is developed to resist cyber attack, having a tough security for the system and for the individual investor's protection.
Merit: 10
because everyone who plunges into their crypto world needs news, so if there is any negative news it will cause the market to go down, and if there is positive news then it will cause the price to rise, so news is needed in the crypto world, let alone positive news is needed once. .
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
News in the media can influence people's opinions These news can be untrue We have to choose who to believe for example I do not believe gossip and trust only reliable and proven sources..
We have seen the display of human stupidity generally in this market so many times and as much as we hate it, there is nothing we can do since it is a decentralized and unregulated market.

Well, unregulated at least for now. We know greed is the center of human nature and some are just so much stupid to the level that they are never pleased with what they have and would want every form of manipulation to get more which I believe is a lot of things we have noticed in this market already.
Activity: 58
Basically yes. Stupid people can affect the movement of the market. Since they are stupid they will never know what is all about crypto.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
All of has can affect the market because we are people who uses crypto currency. We are the one who buy and sell ,who hype or make it dump. Some of us are making fudd, also the media is has contribute. Anything happen to crypto market even news form media, we are the community can tell what will happen. The trader, the investor, the  bounty hunter,we are all have touch with everything
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
All usual means of manipulation has its commonality: Emotions!
Steering an emotional behaviour response, the human can be easily manipulated.
AKA fud. - Fear, uncertainty, doubt.

LOL, just like the photo posted by Squallw. Sometimes people are being given the wrong information and they tend to take that direction and end up regretting it later. Sometimes these negativities are being carried out to manipulate the market and create an opportunity for the whales in the market to invest at the cheaper rate.

That’s why it’s not good to rely on stupid news sites, always rely on several sites to get the accurate information. And don’t only rely on these sites, it will be good to analyze things yourself if you can be able to do so.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
Bad news from untrusted media could bring bad impact into the market because of many people just easily trust the media without search for themself the truth. It definitely could affect market when people just being ignorant for the truth and accept all of news.

Yes humans will control the development and falling of cryptocurrencies they are responsible for all the things and the changes in cryptocurrency if they move to the wrong direction then all are going to be the end from cryptocurrencies it is not only suitable for bitcoin and also some other investment in world in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
Even a small news regarding cryptocurrencies affects the thinking of people regarding them and this further affects the market either in postive or negative way.We all know that price of any cryptopcurrency depends upon it's demand.Let us talk about the first ever cryptocurrency i.e. Bitcoin.We often notice various drops in the price of Bitcoin.These drops are due to those panic sellers who thinks that the price will not rise again.Their thinking is due to some news or any statment they heard against Bitcoin.For example when China banned Bitcoin,a huge drop was seen in it's price.When J.P Morgan's CEO asked people not to invest in it, a huge drop was seen in it's price.The price of any cryptocurrency depends upon the thinking of an investor and his thinking depends upon the news he heard about that particular cryptocurrency.So yes, political, economic and social news in the media significantly affect the life and behavior of the crowd which further affects the market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
PANIC = STUPIDITY

this is the worst to have in our life in cryptocurrency.
this is the thing that will make us fall.
the price in the market and the coin will go crazy because of those FUD and PANIC.

Most of the people who are new or do not understand much create this sort of panic in the market due to which the price crash extra than what it would have fallen and creating more negativity in the market that it will not rise , its end of the btc etc.

I agree with you. It's always funny how crypto newbies start to panic when the price is falling and start thinking about the "death" of Bitcoin. And when the price starts skyrocketing again they're all: "TO THE MOON" "WHEN LAMBOOO" "HODL!!!" "YAAAAAAAAAAAS"  Grin I don't really think that the "human stupidity" affects the market that much, because there's a lot of whales manipulation going on and they're the real players who control the market for now. One of my friends uses to say that the crypto market is not mature enough and I completely agree with him, it's fun for the veterans tho Cheesy watching them all newbies panic sell their coins LOL.
Activity: 364
Under the influence of news from the media, most people form a market for supply and demand. This has an impact on the crypto currency market.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
PANIC = STUPIDITY

this is the worst to have in our life in cryptocurrency.
this is the thing that will make us fall.
the price in the market and the coin will go crazy because of those FUD and PANIC.

Most of the people who are new or do not understand much create this sort of panic in the market due to which the price crash extra than what it would have fallen and creating more negativity in the market that it will not rise , its end of the btc etc.
Pages:
Jump to: