Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I daily earn 10% - page 10. (Read 4309 times)

Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 05, 2018, 09:31:39 AM
I think if you don't have very good skills it will be very difficult. You have to be able to have knowledge of the right way to buy and sell coins so you can make a 10% profit every day.
10 percents in a day was too big for us.its too imposing and we could suffering loss when try to reach this target everyday.personally i am prefer 10 percents in a month but my money safe.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 05:59:19 AM
Hello, I am newbie in trading. I start trading for make some profit
Would it be possible to make 10% of your capital every day?

This would be 300% in a month, this is a lot.

It really comes to your capital:

If I invest 200$ and 10% of 200 would be come 20$ daily and one month come 600$

If I trying hard daily profit 10% huge profit come in one month
Theoretically, it's possible but I imagine it would need a very high-risk trade (big leverage or extremely volatile asset) to make 10% daily. With these high risk, it's possible that you lose it all at some point despite having a good streak. I don't think it's wise to set a fixed profit target because it will force you to make a trade, no matter how the market condition. It would be better if you set your target specifically for each trade you're about to enter. Some will have higher expected profit, some will be lower, but that's okay because the market is beyond anyone to control.
No it is not possible because the price is not increasing on daily basis; rather it is decreasing after some increase. Therefore I don’t think that it is possible to earn 10% daily. You may lose your investment if the price drops. There is no guarantee for the future. I don’t want you to quit trading but you must mentally prepare for bas conditions of the market.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 12:00:41 AM
I would say this is an unrealistic goal - particularly as you start getting into very large positions and trading for longer periods of time.

One of the largest concerns with this way of thinking in trading is that you have a set goal in % to reach each day.  If the market is having a bad day and you aren't short then you are probably far from your goal for the day.

It isn't terribly difficult with a good strategy to make 10% in a day with leverage (or more volatile days without leverage), but doing it day after day without losing is what is nearly impossible.  Not all trades win, so you really have to manage your risk, and doing so with a goal of 10% per day is going to be difficult if you are doing things manually.

For sake of simplicity let's just say you only trade Bitcoin vs. USD and only go long.  Without leverage you would need to have the market move upwards and accumulated 10% while risking your entire 100% every single day.  There are some days this never happens as price can range in very small price windows.

Throw in the option to go short, and use leverage and you now have more options to make 10% in a day attainable, but you are also assuming even more risk with leverage.

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
October 04, 2018, 11:49:00 PM
I think if you don't have very good skills it will be very difficult. You have to be able to have knowledge of the right way to buy and sell coins so you can make a 10% profit every day.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 04, 2018, 10:26:10 PM

This is possible if you will become day trader with huge finacial resources as capital at your disposals but to become day trader is not that easy in which you need also to learn the techniques and strategies on how to get the perfect timing of the price movements which is a time consuming activity and also better to start your goal during bullish market to ensure the desired daily earnings.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
October 04, 2018, 10:06:09 PM
impossible, unless you are a consistent trader. but you come as a beginner in crypto trading. I think 2% - 10% is a safe point to make a profit. maybe you can make 10% per day. but you have to monitor the price in full. when you count, it's very easy. when you do it, it will be very difficult.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 07:26:27 PM
Are not! I'm not good at being able to earn 10% interest on a daily transaction. Only if the price of the coins I hold increases I can make more. With the current market plummeting, I can not make a profit.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 04, 2018, 07:02:25 PM
I don't think we could earn 10% daily, but it also depends with the market situations in case there's an ongoing day trades. For now it's not an assurance to have that profit but for long term goals trading I guess that certain.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 04, 2018, 06:38:12 PM
You cant because that is not possible. Everyone would have done the same and would have taken big lessons to do it. However, earning upto 10% is only possible if you have proper trading skills and this would be about the day trade I guess. Because there is no other way which can efficiently earn you everyday. However with day trade you can earn around 2-3% of the profits daily which is 4-6 dollars of your total amount. However, this all be followed by some risks where crypto might be getting very mean and may be dumping itself below your entry point of trade and thus loosing you more than 10% in single day. If that happens then you have to start from the beginning and thus this cycle could be hard to get more than 10% profits daily. Go for the small amounts.
I think that it is possible to complete the search, but for this, it is necessary to have a level of trade. but there are also losses that cannot be predicted.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
October 04, 2018, 03:39:11 PM
you can earn %10 but no one know it daily or weekly, you can examine yourself by joining www.simdaq.com , its a trading simulation project, you can check from my signature also, you can simulate your strategy and you can find out what are you doing wrong,
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 03:26:27 PM
You cant always have a positive day in trading. Sometimes you can get high profit like more than 25% in a token in 1 day and sometimes it may take more than a month to even reach 10%. Learn the basics and invest carefully.

As for me, the guy should be an extremely lucky man or a great professional to manage to do 10% now, when the market is swinging constantly. It is very difficult.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
October 04, 2018, 03:22:00 PM
As you are a newbie, it is unrealistic, you wouldn't be able to earn 10% daily. Some time you gain profit and some time you suffer losses, but you can't consistently gain profit. It is not possible. Those who have got tons of experience in trading, i think they would do well.
Activity: 588
October 04, 2018, 01:41:50 PM

for a 10% profit in the current market situation, of course it still makes sense. even though it still takes 2-3 days for that profit. unless you can still target coins, what is potential in the long term
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
October 04, 2018, 01:24:25 PM

Trust me, achieving any target on daily trading is a tough task as market conditions are always not favorable, even if you have a sound knowledge of technical, fundamental analysis it is not possible to earn money daily and 10% is a high amount to be earned, sometimes a sideways trend runs for many days and here all market analysis fail, if you average your profit per week or per month then its is possible to earn 300% but you need to take a bit big risk and the loss will be equal in case trade goes negative, If you can earn 100% per month regularly, it is more than enough I believe.
Activity: 420
October 04, 2018, 12:28:02 PM
when you join business field. 15% -20% per year is too good for owner. now you want 10% daily? it's can happen but don't usually. and some bad days you will loss more than 10%
Breathing in a day if our target is 10% because of course it will be risky. better in my opinion if we trade with targets that are not too big but maximum
Indeed in my opinion it is too big in 1 day to get 10% with the target every day. mental burden and also the target can actually make us suffer losses later
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
October 04, 2018, 12:05:17 PM
when you join business field. 15% -20% per year is too good for owner. now you want 10% daily? it's can happen but don't usually. and some bad days you will loss more than 10%
Breathing in a day if our target is 10% because of course it will be risky. better in my opinion if we trade with targets that are not too big but maximum
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 12:04:54 PM
it is impossible to win 10% every day, if you win 0.5% a day it will be a very good result
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
October 04, 2018, 11:56:55 AM
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 11:38:31 AM

It's real! You just need to choose a certain strategy, also choose the most liquid exchange, where there are a lot of altcoins with large volumes, for example Bitfinex. Next, a few hours to spend on studying and viewing charts to identify potential setups and patterns (again,what strategy you will have, if you like to trade on breakouts, or by levels, then see where the price has approached the level and is going to break them), view the news on the coin, and enter by selecting the entry and exit point of the position, also do not forget to place a stop order. Set the profit to 10% of the Deposit and place a pending order to sell. That's it.

The question here is whether you will be able to adhere to this principle every day.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
October 04, 2018, 11:15:03 AM
I think making 10% profit margin everyday is very difficult, I think even a professional cannot guarantee that he can make profit everyday, let alone 10% profit margin
of course it can happen to us if we are good at looking for opportunities and continue to see the market when we are trading. sell coins above our purchase price but don't take too much profit because it is very difficult to sell because the market is currently unstable and the price of coins is falling.
Pages:
Jump to: