Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I daily earn 10% - page 8. (Read 4309 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 10:58:52 PM
But nothing is impossible,  Do what you need to be done.
Activity: 630
November 08, 2018, 10:57:51 PM
I don't think so,  Do not do trading this way.
You should act like water. which way is flow water goes that way. 

Do trade like market down then buy some, market up sell some.
Activity: 663
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
November 08, 2018, 10:08:32 PM
Hello, I am newbie in trading. I start trading for make some profit
Would it be possible to make 10% of your capital every day?

This would be 300% in a month, this is a lot.

It really comes to your capital:

If I invest 200$ and 10% of 200 would be come 20$ daily and one month come 600$

If I trying hard daily profit 10% huge profit come in one month
That is absolutely impossible. Warren Buffett is a great investor but he only got 51% of his profits in a year (the highest profit he ever made in a career). Do not set too high goals and disappointed. I think you should only earn 3-5% a day, which is a big challenge for all of us. 10% is too ambitious and it just makes you more tired.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 09:39:52 PM
Wow  your prediction is good but if you invest 1000$ or more I think you can earn 10-15% easily and you should learn some skill about trading
every day gets 10%, it's a very grand thing, do not expect every day to get this profit, the business world that definitely gets profit, there is also a loss, we have to think like traders, what matters is profit even in small amounts then the way So, we don't have a high standard of income.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
November 08, 2018, 09:26:17 PM
Earning a 10 percent daily profit seems just too high and too ambitious and it would take a lot of luck to achieve that goal and even a skillful traders could hardly reach that target since the crypto market are so volatile . Even a good trading bot is still risky for a 10 percent daily target it might end you losing more. A 200 dollar investment is too small to diversify your asset and it needs at least 2000 dollar to earn 10 percent daily but it is still short lived and risky the safest level is 5 percent max.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
November 08, 2018, 07:47:05 PM
While it is really possible to earn 10% in a day but you can't earn 10% consistently. There maybe times that you can earn 5% or maybe 2% but I would rather go for that 2% earnings than nothing at all. Aiming for 10% per day is very high, you might end up holding for a bag of expensive coins because you are waiting for the price to go up and reach your target. But still, its your money, you decide when to sell and when to buy.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 06:11:07 PM
I think it is almost impossible to earn a guaranteed fixed percentage daily, by trading cryptocurrencies. Trading is still one of the riskiest methods, and there is always a possibility to lose some trades. You can minimize this risk, but getting a guaranteed earning isn't possible.
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
November 08, 2018, 05:58:06 PM
Some traders use bots for their trading, I don't analyze well. this is a question, can bot really provide benefits?
give good advice here
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
November 08, 2018, 03:32:54 PM
It is just a day dream if you want to make 10% daily in all the days of a month and even it never possible for the most experienced crypto trader because the prices of cryptos are changing everyday so you may earn huge profits in a day or two but in the ext days you might face losses as well.Even w en you are newbie you don't have to start day trade because you might lose all your capital in no time.
Exactly, those that are thinking that is possible to earn 10% per day are just dreaming, no one has ever earned those kind of profits consistently, in fact if a person could earn consistently 10 percent per month I will consider him to be an incredibly good trader and yet people want to earn that per day which is completely insane because someone getting those kind of profits will become rich very fast.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
October 27, 2018, 02:28:06 PM

if you are good in daily trading and the coins you are going to play is up and down then you can,
Right but better to invest and trade for long time as in case of crypto currency it is good to go for long time either if you are trading or investing, earning 10% is not small income, actually in crypto currency we mostly use to earn for free so that’s why even if you are earning 10% you are going to get more than this gradually you only will have to hold and nothing else.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
October 27, 2018, 02:29:48 AM
Maybe it could happen, but in my opinion getting 10% every day is very impossible. We must also know that prices continue to fluctuate and sometimes are not in good condition. It is very impossible to get as much as 10% profit every day. 10% is a very large amount of profit, it is very difficult to get it every day. Normally in a day we can only get about 2% - 4%, and even then if the market conditions are very supportive so the fluctuation is very good.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
October 27, 2018, 02:20:40 AM
You may be able to search for 10% results every day but you have to use very high capital and make sure you trade when market conditions are crowded because when you don't have a lot of profit capital it will be difficult to get 10% every day because every place of exchange has costs when trading so you have to be able to calculate that too.
All are at risk and must be careful with large targets. sometimes the market situation also gives a lot of impact whether we can achieve this target or not because the market is currently experiencing a decline in capital value
Activity: 476
October 27, 2018, 01:18:21 AM
You may be able to search for 10% results every day but you have to use very high capital and make sure you trade when market conditions are crowded because when you don't have a lot of profit capital it will be difficult to get 10% every day because every place of exchange has costs when trading so you have to be able to calculate that too.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 26, 2018, 11:14:46 PM
It is possible to earn 10% of the total of your money, but you need to have the skill to determine the coins, and you are not going to trade in one-time trade, but you need to trade in more than two or three times. And if you have $200 and you want to earn $20 in a day, you can choose to trade bitcoin pair usdt, bitcoin pair altcoin but once again, it depends on your skill to detect the coins movements. So you need to learn more about trading, especially about the analysis to select the coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
October 26, 2018, 02:25:02 PM
It is just a day dream if you want to make 10% daily in all the days of a month and even it never possible for the most experienced crypto trader because the prices of cryptos are changing everyday so you may earn huge profits in a day or two but in the ext days you might face losses as well.Even w en you are newbie you don't have to start day trade because you might lose all your capital in no time.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
October 26, 2018, 11:26:26 AM
the 10 percent of the daily profit really needs the cooperation of the market because you can really earn a good amount in trading when the market moves in the good direction everyday. There is no other way to earn a 10% unless you will do trading.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 10:37:54 AM
We do not know if you can earn 10% daily because it is too imposible to do. But maybe we never know and maybe if you have a goal in earning and trading maybe you can get it. But as of now I do not hear someone who earn 10% of his daily trading.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
October 25, 2018, 10:31:46 PM

This is possible if you will become day trader with huge finacial resources as capital at your disposals but to become day trader is not that easy in which you need also to learn the techniques and strategies on how to get the perfect timing of the price movements which is a time consuming activity and also better to start your goal during bullish market to ensure the desired daily earnings.
Everything is possible in crypto world. You can earn 10% daily or you can lose 10% daily. It depends on your ability and experience of crypt trading. If you take right decisions on the right time, no doubt you will earn more than 10% on daily basis, but consistency is must. Wrong decisions will take you in worst conditions and you may lose your investments.
if you want to try 10% daily of course you need to do diversity trading because 1 coin doesn't always increase every day right? You're right that everything is possible, depending on your skills in trading, if you can analyze it well, you can even make more than 10% per day.
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
October 25, 2018, 09:22:00 PM

if you are good in daily trading and the coins you are going to play is up and down then you can,
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 08:14:06 PM
The profit that we earn can be achieved with stable market conditions and the knowledge and experience you have in the crypto market.I feel that it is difficult to do.
Pages:
Jump to: