Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I daily earn 10% - page 9. (Read 4309 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 07:02:48 PM
i   do  not  think  that  you  can  earn   10%  daily   because  it   is  very  difficult   and  i  am not  sure  that  even  those  professionals  can  make  it .
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
October 25, 2018, 05:45:37 PM
only God knows, I never thought someone could do that and if there were people who could do that then I thought it was someone who was really lucky, 10% was too big, even to make 1% in every day was difficult
It is very easy to tell that is impossible if someone could earn that amount of money daily then that person will in just a matter of years become the richest person around the world and with enough time that person will get hold of all the money of the world and since that has not happened it is obvious that no one can do that in this world and we need to accept that.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
October 16, 2018, 09:18:29 PM
That quit not possible because i never know any trader can make it  and reach that much profit by consistently, even pro trader not possible to reach it by consistently. Maybe you can reach that amount of profit in first 2 or 3 month but for next month is very difficult. If any trader can reach that, they become bilyuner now by use compound strategy. Normally in forex trading, pro trader possible to reach profit 20% to 30% monthly by consistent.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 08:25:29 PM
only God knows, I never thought someone could do that and if there were people who could do that then I thought it was someone who was really lucky, 10% was too big, even to make 1% in every day was difficult
October 16, 2018, 05:02:56 PM
To be honest you wouldn't because not everyday the market would increase,
And not every time you could gain a profit from your trade.
Exactly, it is as if people think that they can make any amount of money that they want but that is not the way it works you can only make the amount of money that the market gives you, if you are trading in an exchange that doesn't allow you to go short and the price of all the coins is decreasing then it is impossible to earn any money in that market.
Activity: 64
Merit: 2
October 13, 2018, 07:15:46 AM
I would say this is an unrealistic goal - particularly as you start getting into very large positions and trading for longer periods of time.

One of the largest concerns with this way of thinking in trading is that you have a set goal in % to reach each day.  If the market is having a bad day and you aren't short then you are probably far from your goal for the day.

It isn't terribly difficult with a good strategy to make 10% in a day with leverage (or more volatile days without leverage), but doing it day after day without losing is what is nearly impossible.  Not all trades win, so you really have to manage your risk, and doing so with a goal of 10% per day is going to be difficult if you are doing things manually.

For sake of simplicity let's just say you only trade Bitcoin vs. USD and only go long.  Without leverage you would need to have the market move upwards and accumulated 10% while risking your entire 100% every single day.  There are some days this never happens as price can range in very small price windows.

Throw in the option to go short, and use leverage and you now have more options to make 10% in a day attainable, but you are also assuming even more risk with leverage.

If you are newbie in crypto trading then you should get knowledge and experience about trading. It is very necessary for effective and profitable trading. Without proper trading it will be hard for you to make money in trading. Trading is very tough job and must have the knowledge of current and upcoming market situation of the market.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 07:45:55 AM
That is impossible, every day for a 10% profit, because there must be losses. If you pursue a monthly target, it's still possible. But the daily profit target? Unrealistic. It's better to focus on looking for profit rather than pursuing percentages but the results are nil. Bitcoin trading is like trading in other currencies, prices are fast changing.
Activity: 83
October 10, 2018, 08:29:42 AM
Hello, I am newbie in trading. I start trading for make some profit
Would it be possible to make 10% of your capital every day?

This would be 300% in a month, this is a lot.

It really comes to your capital:

If I invest 200$ and 10% of 200 would be come 20$ daily and one month come 600$

If I trying hard daily profit 10% huge profit come in one month

This is possible if you will become day trader with huge finacial resources as capital at your disposals but to become day trader is not that easy in which you need also to learn the techniques and strategies on how to get the perfect timing of the price movements which is a time consuming activity and also better to start your goal during bullish market to ensure the desired daily earnings.
Everything is possible in crypto world. You can earn 10% daily or you can lose 10% daily. It depends on your ability and experience of crypt trading. If you take right decisions on the right time, no doubt you will earn more than 10% on daily basis, but consistency is must. Wrong decisions will take you in worst conditions and you may lose your investments.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
October 08, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
Is the market increasing continuously every day? when that happens here there are not many people who complain about their results which are decreasing every time
Activity: 94
October 08, 2018, 02:46:46 AM
You cant always have a positive day in trading. Sometimes you can get high profit like more than 25% in a token in 1 day and sometimes it may take more than a month to even reach 10%. Learn the basics and invest carefully.
Yeah you right, because not every day the coins you buy experience an increase price right? sometimes there will be a price reduction
on that day or another day. then I think will be better to use the target for sell, maybe 10% for every coin you buy, not 10% profit every day

I think that's impossible to gain that big at daily basis mate. We must learn to observe our coins buy and sell order before estimation of possible profit. If we find it an increasing demand of our holdings, it could have the possibility that we will be earning much higher than 10%. When bull run comes the possible 10% profit could be daily, because the marketplace is on live trading and you could actually point out better trading gains.

If you hold coins  and you have invested a lot of money in few of the good coins then of course you can earn 10% daily but nothing is granted in the crypto world.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 06:29:33 AM
I wish I could make 105 a day trading lol, it's very volatile and you really need to be in the know. I would be happy making 55 a week profit if I could with these volatile markets going up and down and all over the price. This week I hardly made any headway not even 1% profit as prices of the coins I traded are going up and down and I got sell orders and buy orders stuck somewhere in between. It's not as easy as you think it will be to day trade cryptos. I think some people are really naive when it comes to the cryptocurrency markets, they forget whales are at play and want to take the shirts off our backs in seconds we enter the fighting ring lol.
I also wish to earn $1000 per day but the problem is this that the price is so volatile that it can drop any time and even more than one time in a day. In the morning the price will be low, in the mid-day the price will go up and in the evening it will drop again. So I that that making money in this condition is very hard. I am not saying that it is impossible.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 06, 2018, 03:28:50 AM
Activity: 42
October 06, 2018, 03:24:33 AM
You cant always have a positive day in trading. Sometimes you can get high profit like more than 25% in a token in 1 day and sometimes it may take more than a month to even reach 10%. Learn the basics and invest carefully.
Yeah you right, because not every day the coins you buy experience an increase price right? sometimes there will be a price reduction
on that day or another day. then I think will be better to use the target for sell, maybe 10% for every coin you buy, not 10% profit every day
Earning 10% daily in trading is not an easy task especially in this bearish market. If you know Day trading then you might want 10% daily but I will suggest to go for long term trading in this bearish season.
October 05, 2018, 11:24:25 PM
10% is too big for daily trading. To achieve this much percent profit, you must be very good in trading, knowing when and how the market goes. Skills and experience are must. A series of 1% gains is a possibility within 24 hours, but requires great skills.

The aim of 10% daily earning is not a problem if you have a world of knowledge, skills and experience. Actually we can’t say anything previously in crypto trading field because it’s notoriously volatile, even you are a smart trader, it does not mean that you can get stable income daily, but a good effort can help you minimize the risk. I aprreciate your plan, probably it’s such a good strategy in order that you can have motivation to move forward and find the way to reach a large fruits in this field. In a nutshell, skills and experiene play an important key for you to seize your goal.
You are completely mistaken, do you really think that you can earn 10% every single day? Because from your post you make it seem as if it's incredibly easy to do so, in fact if you can earn 10% per month then you are a fantastic trader, earning 10% per day is something that not even the best traders around the world can do, so it's unlikely that someone without experience can do it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
October 05, 2018, 01:49:55 PM
you can earn %10 but no one know it daily or weekly, you can examine yourself by joining www.simdaq.com , its a trading simulation project, you can check from my signature also, you can simulate your strategy and you can find out what are you doing wrong,

Even monthly this days is getting too much because the btc bull run has just not yet happened and when it starts then it could be possible to make it else with the current situation even if some one is able to make half of it per month is a good deal.
Activity: 219
October 05, 2018, 01:30:13 PM
If you want to earn daily 10%, I think it is a huge amount of money. I am a cryptocurrency trader so i have never make a 10% profit in a day. Your capital is too low so never try to make a 10% every day. If you have lots of investment so you can make daily 3% because every end of month it will be stand 15% I think it is a perfect for cryptocurrency trader.
Activity: 385
Merit: 101
October 05, 2018, 10:03:47 AM
Hah, if someone could make 10 percent daily they could turn one thousand dollars into one million in no time.  Thats how magical compounding is and its why Warren Buffet is insanely rich.  At most a day trader should aim for 1-2 percent.
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
October 05, 2018, 10:01:46 AM
Who wouldn't want to gain that much. But it sounds pretty risky and hard in this stagnant market. Even it would be too enough for me to gain 20% in a month.
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 05, 2018, 09:37:54 AM
Now the market is constantly falling, the price of coins going down by day so the business day will be more difficult for you, so in my opinion should hold for a long time. So can earn revenue from the cryptographic market
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
October 05, 2018, 09:33:40 AM
You can, but it can be said that you are very professional in trading. The most important thing is that you have to know the right time to buy and sell coins so you can always get very satisfying benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: