Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I earn a merit on Altcoins Section? - page 2. (Read 697 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 12:42:02 PM
Some sections you can only earn merits but if you have a good quality post you can gain some merit for nonsense quality they gonna leave it for nothing.
Activity: 336
October 14, 2018, 12:16:40 PM
I think all discussion sections you can earn some merits just make sure you're post have a good quality for some bitcointalk users will give you some merit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry
October 14, 2018, 01:07:18 AM
You can earn merit on any topic if you spend a lot of energy in your article. At the forum there are always check events and merit for good posts. So be diligent in making good posts, hosting links and it will be very necessary for the event.
Activity: 420
October 14, 2018, 01:06:34 AM
Of course merit system is open for everybody.
If your post was helpful for somebody they can reward you with merits
Activity: 210
October 14, 2018, 01:04:15 AM
Infact, ever since the introduction of merit system, it has really improved upon the activities of forum members as far as the bitcointalk forum is concerned. People are now very mindful of the sort of post they make and this has help to do away with all scam posts which I think is keeping the forum very clean. This is a good thing for the forum and its members as well. I think joining the serious discussing section of the BTT forum can earn you some smerits. Ofcourse you should make a high quality post which will make someone send you the merit. It should be a well informative posts then I am sure, you can earn some merits there.
Activity: 546
October 14, 2018, 01:02:01 AM
i think it could be happen as long your post was good quality and have positive or good content who can give knowledge or information on your post.
Activity: 84
October 14, 2018, 12:49:13 AM
Of course, you can make money on the forum, there would be a desire. You can also deserve SMerit, write original post on different topics,on different boards. I think you will not go unnoticed and you will appreciated .wish you best of luck.   
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 04:19:03 AM
Well i joined the forum few months ago and i got merit for few post. So i believe you can earn merit here and else where to on this thread, you just have to be useful. The merit system was developed to give the forum more credibility. Just do your part really well and you will be fine.

basically, merit is earned through utilizing and meaning fully sharing your ideas with valuable content that will not just give informations but to also provide motivation and wisdom to others that will read it. having merit is not difficult, if we just give our best and be objective, more merits will be given to us.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
October 11, 2018, 04:38:22 PM
i dont think you can earn merit cuz merit are just for admins and very known users im sorry but thats the sad reallity they send merit to who dont need em

Are you completely stupid? There are plenty of members on here that aren't very well known and have some merits.

The reason you don't have any is because you can barely type a legible sentence, maybe you should work that before providing any advice.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
October 11, 2018, 03:56:38 PM
i dont think you can earn merit cuz merit are just for admins and very known users im sorry but thats the sad reallity they send merit to who dont need em
Activity: 406
October 11, 2018, 03:51:08 PM
In the end, the quality of your article will be decided. Try not to think about the complexity of writing. The main thing that your article was useful to the community, only then it will support.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
October 11, 2018, 08:01:13 AM
The same advice a snr member of the forum gave me few months ago that earned me my first merit and many more is the same advise I offer you today,
I chatted with a senior member of this forum after I notice almost all his posts or comments he made got merited. I asked for his secret and guidelines his replies got me thinking he said;
 (1). "Stop searching for merit and you will get them i.e stop commenting or posting just to get merits." so I stop and to my surprise I got merited for the first time in this forum and the funny part is, it was not even my best comment (in which i was using to search for the merits).

(2). I should see Smerit as liabilities to myself and an Asset to others and give them away to deserving users immediately I get them. I did that few days ago and i just notice that merit i sent save another user from being demoted.

All I'm saying is, instead of commenting/posting to get merits do those act to add value to other. Hopping this post inspire someone to do the right thing.

Edited: Take this post as an example, it was written to advice others and now it is getting the merits I never had.
Activity: 448
October 10, 2018, 02:42:14 PM
in my opinion, with a bitcointalk system update for a bounty campaign that requires a minimum of 1 merit, a wise decision is aimed at giving a quality post, but has a heavy impact on beginners because it is difficult to get it. one of them is by looking for forums with managers who care about the quality of our posts. we must be able to improve the quality of our posts to fit the topics discussed so that they are mutually beneficial.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
October 10, 2018, 02:37:39 PM
Yeah, you can earn merit in Altcoins Section Smiley, I think that the 1 merit that someone gave to me was also gotten thanks to a post made in Altcoin Mining section.
You can try to help people who ask for help and assistance in Altcoin Mining section Smiley.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
October 10, 2018, 02:34:01 PM
You can earn merit in any section in this forum as long as your post is good enough and helpful Smiley. No need to post in Meta or in some main sections but you still can earn merit but IMO, I think it's a little bit harder. LOL. You still can try cause as I can see there are so many members still can earn merit in Altcoins sections Smiley.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
October 10, 2018, 02:32:42 PM
Yes you can. Now bitcoin talk credited merit on your good post if you weight a good post and it is contain very good content then it may be possible tou can earn good merit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
October 10, 2018, 02:26:37 PM
You can earn merits in every segment section of the forum
And it doesn’t matter which section
Keep making valuable posts and you will be recognized

Ensure you also focus of what you know best but do not spam on the forum
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
October 10, 2018, 01:36:55 PM
If the post has some quality and informative in any manner then I will be going to give merits to them. It doesnt matter who are you to me but your post should be having some information which I may not get very easily. Lots of people trying to cheat the system but its going to be hard for them once they reach member rank.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
October 10, 2018, 01:33:58 PM
Merit earning is not restricted to any participation section of the forum in as much your post is a quality post and to back it up make it a constructive post therefore it will have merit.
Activity: 462
October 10, 2018, 01:30:54 PM
Of course, you may need to write useful things. I am sure that high-quality and informative posts will definitely appreciate
Pages:
Jump to: