Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I earn a merit on Altcoins Section? - page 6. (Read 697 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 3
October 09, 2018, 03:12:20 AM
In fact you can earn it anywhere. It depends on what you post, it's not depend on where you post.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 03:10:32 AM
You can obviously get smerit from any section but it all depends on the quality of the post or reply you made. So it's quite important you research deep and come up with something good
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
October 09, 2018, 03:05:00 AM
The best way to go about this is simple
Stop focusing your energy to finding merits
Focus your energy to making constructive posts and learn through the forum as you make others learn
Then in reward of your hard work, your posts will get recognized and you can simply get as much metitsnas your post deserves

Don’t mix it all up
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 02:45:27 AM
Just be helpful on this forum and somebody will give you one merit to become a Jr.Member. But people do not want to share their merit, because there are a lot of scammers, that are selling it. We need more trust in newbies.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 09, 2018, 02:43:00 AM
Of course, you can make money on the forum, there would be a desire. You can also deserve SMerit, write original posts on different topics, on different boards. I think you will not go unnoticed and you will appreciate. Wish you good luck
Activity: 316
Merit: 4
October 09, 2018, 02:34:33 AM
Well i joined the forum few months ago and i got merit for few post. So i believe you can earn merit here and else where to on this thread, you just have to be useful. The merit system was developed to give the forum more credibility. Just do your part really well and you will be fine.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
October 09, 2018, 02:29:39 AM
This is my first and only account way back 2017 and look's like there are so many changes around here in bitcointalk.org. Just wondering if there are possibility to have some merit on this section, cause I read a while ago that you need merit to rank up. Since I want to participate on some bounty campaign here in altcoins section, I need to rank up first with activity and merit of course.

But it look's hard and the smerit is limited specially if you have member below account. What is the most effective way to earn it? Is there any shortcut for that price?

Well, this is a challenge for me since I'm new on this league, but I will try it for such a good reason.

Kiss Kiss Kiss
Do not try to cheat, you will be banned. Instead, try to talk outside of the alternate cryptocurrency board. Merit earned outside of this section is way more important in quantity.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
October 09, 2018, 02:10:58 AM
This is my first and only account way back 2017 and look's like there are so many changes around here in bitcointalk.org. Just wondering if there are possibility to have some merit on this section, cause I read a while ago that you need merit to rank up. Since I want to participate on some bounty campaign here in altcoins section, I need to rank up first with activity and merit of course.

But it look's hard and the smerit is limited specially if you have member below account. What is the most effective way to earn it? Is there any shortcut for that price?

Well, this is a challenge for me since I'm new on this league, but I will try it for such a good reason.

Kiss Kiss Kiss

i think you can earn sMerit everywhere, in depend your post have a good quality.
But you must make more than one for get sMerit big chance
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 01:56:32 AM

Kiss Kiss Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: