Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I earn a merit on Altcoins Section? - page 3. (Read 697 times)

Activity: 921
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 01:06:14 PM
Everything is possible. The main thing to try and make quality posts, although I admit that earn merit is not so easy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/
October 10, 2018, 12:13:46 PM
This is my first and only account way back 2017 and look's like there are so many changes around here in bitcointalk.org. Just wondering if there are possibility to have some merit on this section, cause I read a while ago that you need merit to rank up. Since I want to participate on some bounty campaign here in altcoins section, I need to rank up first with activity and merit of course.

But it look's hard and the smerit is limited specially if you have member below account. What is the most effective way to earn it? Is there any shortcut for that price?

Well, this is a challenge for me since I'm new on this league, but I will try it for such a good reason.

Kiss Kiss Kiss

It seems that you earned a merit in altcoin section. In my experience, this is possible. But you never know what you're gonna get merit for. You can write good posts, no one will share with merits. Looks like you got lucky.  Wink Don't stop, bro.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 12:10:33 PM
I think that this can be done, but for this you need to write something very valuable, so that this information helps a lot of people, so today I think that people still need to understand that the measures are not given just like that.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 12:09:36 PM
Obviously, you could get merit anywhere you wish, what you need is making a good post or making a good thread that could provide any help to the other member or could give any useful information, then you just have to wait for somebody to sent you some merit.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 12:08:37 PM
One can earn Merit in anywhere except off tropic... But only constructive and good quality post only can bring you Merit otherwise bad quality post brings nothing but sometimes negative trust.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
October 10, 2018, 12:06:47 PM
You can get merit at any section of the forum if you make productive posts that can help others on the forum. The post should also be educative and should benefit all forum members.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
October 10, 2018, 12:01:57 PM
Where ever you create a post/thread or commenting several post and you give a good one statement, then you will give some merit from someone else. With the development of cryptocurrency it is increasingly popular and makes some people want to get cryptocurrency through this forum. So many newbies only come to get a token or even more he want get bitcoin but don't know the ins and outs of this forum and they just make a trash to this forum and so untrustworthy said as of the biggest cryptocurrency forum title. And new smerit came which is believed to reduce spammers in this forum, and so far has been successful.
Activity: 770
October 10, 2018, 11:47:32 AM
This is my first and only account way back 2017 and look's like there are so many changes around here in bitcointalk.org. Just wondering if there are possibility to have some merit on this section, cause I read a while ago that you need merit to rank up. Since I want to participate on some bounty campaign here in altcoins section, I need to rank up first with activity and merit of course.

But it look's hard and the smerit is limited specially if you have member below account. What is the most effective way to earn it? Is there any shortcut for that price?

Well, this is a challenge for me since I'm new on this league, but I will try it for such a good reason.

Kiss Kiss Kiss

If your goal is to be able to put some signature or even avatar, then there is an easy way to do it, that is to become a cooper member.
By paying some amount of bitcoin to bitcointalk.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
October 10, 2018, 11:42:18 AM
Yes you can if youre post are quality enough then why not? I have noticed that many low rank members got merit fast by creating informative threads about bitcoin and other crypto it must be trivias, facts, tutorials that is not existing in this forum to avoid duplicate it must be unique and new ideas like about blockchains and related technologies.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
October 10, 2018, 11:34:00 AM
Same as any other section, if you make posts that are interesting or helpful sooner or later somebody will give you some merit points
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
October 10, 2018, 11:29:29 AM
I don't really understand how earning of merit works on bitcointalk because since the new rule, some people have posted some quality post and still didn't get any merit. Therefore I just conclude that merit givers just give it to people they know on bitcointalk not giving merit base on quality of post. My opinion.
Activity: 364
October 10, 2018, 11:28:12 AM

Kiss Kiss Kiss

Don't focus on getting merit! Because you will get merit if you try hard to make quality posts and impress many people in this Porum. Avoid junk posts because it will waste your time and energy. good luck friend!
Activity: 504
October 10, 2018, 11:21:44 AM
reward will be obtained if our post has good quality and can be useful for everyone who reads the post that was made. actually getting a reward does not depend on where we make the thread or post,
Activity: 244
October 10, 2018, 11:17:21 AM
It seems that you have got 1 merit, which is a good start. I hope you can start a wonderful journey in the world of crypto.
Activity: 532
October 10, 2018, 11:15:07 AM
You could earn why not? in all forums, you just need to make quality posts which attract other people's interest, as there are lots of shit posts in altcoins you may earn even more.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
October 10, 2018, 11:08:04 AM
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 10, 2018, 11:04:50 AM
I also noticed post on a thread does receive merits like opening messages. It is rewarding if it is educative, constructive and extensive, not plagiarized and a known information. You can so be astonished how every post is monitored and read.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
October 10, 2018, 05:18:04 AM
actually getting merit does not depend on where we make threads or posts, merit will be obtained if our posts have good quality and can be useful for everyone who reads the posts that are made.
Activity: 308
October 10, 2018, 03:05:36 AM
You're a newbie and your asking if you could earn a merit on Altcoin Section? well I'm really sure you could earn a merit anywhere if there's really someone out there who's willing to give you a merit, so do you really think you can be able to raise your rank one step higher? do you really think that newbies like you will be to raise your rank? I guess not and I'm sure of it! Ranking up is now impossible because of this merit system they are imposing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 03:01:52 AM
Yes you can earn smerit here but basically you can earn smerit everywhere if there was someone who will give a smerit
Pages:
Jump to: