Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I make passive daily income with trading? - page 10. (Read 3162 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
You can make money in cryptocurrency based on your experience and your skill. The capital is very essential in making a sizeable income, notwithstanding, your skill play a vital role in the level of income you earn!
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
If you're going for long-term tradign strategy, yes it is.
but as little as 100$ for long-term? I wouldn't suggest it,
try short-term trading.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I guess trading altcoins and holding potential coins will definitely increase your passive income in the long term. It is one of the best way in smaller and cheaper countries as it may be more than normal salary for many countrymen.
Activity: 322
You confuse the concepts. Passive income is when you make a purchase of a coin and you hold it to pamp.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
I think you better save up more, or to link their activities with other areas, also associated with cryptocurrency, such as training people for money
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I think it depends upon the skills you have because if you are very well experienced then you will make the very good amount of money but there is no guarantee you will make on daily basis. The best thing is to look out for monthly earning then you will able see some potential earnings.
Activity: 336
Can I make passive daily income with trading?
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
start buying alt coins for profit.
I think that with a market that is so much potential and volatile as the current market, it is possible to trade and make a profit on a daily basis. You can see that bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting very strongly, the market is excited when bitcoin prices are moving at the $ 7500 level. Always have a plan to minimize risk.
Activity: 352
I'm also looking for ways to earn passive income with the BTC in the crypto market, but in my opinion there is no way we can get passive income while we do not.
I am totally against this theory. Nobody just got experience from his mother’s lap. Everyone come in trading, undergo some good and bad situations and that make his experience. How can you even say this about someone who isn’t coming into market and then you think this would be profitable for him if he get experience and then you aren’t allowing him to go for trading as well as newbie.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
Yes you can! But be aware of the risk involve! It will happen that in your bid to make some money through margin trading, or shorting, if market suddenly go south, you may be in seriously loss in a twinkle of an eye.
you are right, the risk is always there in this case. if you want to make a passive income from trading, of course the odds are huge, it's just that big profits sometimes make that risk as great. the thing you need to do is be careful about it.
When we do talk about Trading then I don't really consider it as a passive income.Why? because you would need to work up and make steps for you to make money because if we do talk about passive income then you wont really do anything but you do still earn money like on traditional businesses either a real-estate or apartments, mall or any other leverage kind of businesses where would able to give that passive income but it wont really be that easy.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Yes you can! But be aware of the risk involve! It will happen that in your bid to make some money through margin trading, or shorting, if market suddenly go south, you may be in seriously loss in a twinkle of an eye.
you are right, the risk is always there in this case. if you want to make a passive income from trading, of course the odds are huge, it's just that big profits sometimes make that risk as great. the thing you need to do is be careful about it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
You can do that. Be careful with your decisions. Better to experience the same amount of investment funds just enough. should feel their own ability. Because, day trading is not easy.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and

In my own opinion, there is not passive income in this industry because you always need to check the market for the prices and start trading in order to earn more profit.
"Passive" income is not what you do with trading.
Trading requires work, you need to trade, buy and sell, to make money that way. Passive income is not that. However, you can make money off masternodes and if you have enough money to buy a decent coin with masternode than you can make a passive income.

My aim is to have one dash masternode, it will provide me with enough rate for interest that I would be able to make money off that and also the price against dollar increases as well.
I LOVE ADABS

In my own opinion, there is not passive income in this industry because you always need to check the market for the prices and start trading in order to earn more profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I think if we actively do it every day then I will not declare in the trade there is still work to be done to make a profit, unless we buy altcoin to hold and wait for the increase then we sell. I see a lot of people lose their money because of this.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
Yes you can earn passive income in trading but first you need to study the trading strategy because trading is not just easy its very risky if you lack enogh of knowlegde about trading your money will just go to waste, if you really want to start trading better to trade in binance smooth and great exchnager.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
Though you can't make a profit every day, but, it is really recommended to go for altcoin trading. Although trading is the best option above all. Sometimes you will make profits and sometimes you will lose. But overall your profit will be higher than lose.
Activity: 626
Crypto trading is not easy so you cannot get a possible income in daily basis. Because in crypto it takes time to make good profit. Everyday the price in the market is changing so you can't get passive income in a day. You should do more study and learnings about cryptocurrency because in crypto not all are easy.
Activity: 126
100$ is not a big deal for trading but if you will be lucky enough you can make a good sum out of it. However I'd not recommend to try to get something stable from trading.
Morover, you will need to be constantly studying charts and market trends if you plan to make something out of it. It is emotionally demanding too
Activity: 126
You may want to consider a fact that only a hand few of day  traders can replicate their success on daily basis, they suffer losses sometimes
Pages:
Jump to: