Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I make passive daily income with trading? - page 11. (Read 3128 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Can I make passive daily income with trading?
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
start buying alt coins for profit.
I believe that you can, if you really focus on the work and always follow the discipline, I believe you will be able to succeed. You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and difficult to predict, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and the market is uptrend trend recently. So this is the right time for you to start trading.
Activity: 308
Swipe!
100$ is not a big deal for trading but if you will be lucky enough you can make a good sum out of it. However I'd not recommend to try to get something stable from trading.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
Day trading is one of the risky business approach in the space. you can lose all your investment in a short while, I cant guarantee a successful year in day trading. Other options to me are less riskier, though  it might take more time and low turn over for some your choices.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Of course, this is possible. But if you invest only 100$, your daily income will be very small, so I recommend that you save more money and start with a larger amount.

I'm a little confused about the topic, because trade can not give a passive income. Trade only active actions brings good profits, Therefore, in any case, trade in crypto currency brings an active income. and the more you give your free time to trade, the better your results will be. This has already been tested for yourself.
Activity: 1232

If we're pertaining to a passive and daily income, trading an altcoins daily would be an effective way to earn. It is necessary that we all know how to handle the stress and changes in the market for us to know if we are earning right or losing something. Knowledge and skills is important in the beginning as well.

Altcoins are a good opportunity, but daily passive income is a little bit tough, specially when market is a bit shaky. Now it might seem a stable rising period, but still its not that moment when you can see a straight way to all time new high. If you have analyzing capability, then you might be successful. A known person nearly get his call 90% correct everytime.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Of course, this is possible. But if you invest only 100$, your daily income will be very small, so I recommend that you save more money and start with a larger amount.
Activity: 459
You have the right to do that to earn more. But that is a small amount and you will not have the pleasure of working with that little amount. You should spend more to invest in some businesses or expand your business to earn passive income.
Activity: 556

If we're pertaining to a passive and daily income, trading an altcoins daily would be an effective way to earn. It is necessary that we all know how to handle the stress and changes in the market for us to know if we are earning right or losing something. Knowledge and skills is important in the beginning as well.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Day trading always needs a great activity. You will have to spend most of your time if you pick this business. If you need some passive income, simply choose holding, or a long-term trading. IMHO.
Yeah, but it does not just need more time alocation, but you need knowledge, skills and strategy. with that then you'll have a plan for daytrading like when to sell, and what percentage of profit targets, and so on. with it might make you get a daily profit, but do not be surprised if sometimes you could lose because its risk..
Activity: 98
Passive income does not exist in crypto, in my opinion, if you are still eating and eating out.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
A passive income can be made with a long-term investment but with a daily trading an income can definitely been made but since a, out of the numerical analysis is made is a very short time frame continuing a day job with it is very difficult,
No not all passive income can acquire in long term, though you can make bigger income if you choose to have your passive income to claim after a months or years. With daily it is not so good amount unless you have a big capital and with trading you cannot call it a passive if you will trade daily.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
A passive income can be made with a long-term investment but with a daily trading an income can definitely been made but since a, out of the numerical analysis is made is a very short time frame continuing a day job with it is very difficult,
Activity: 401
Sure, more than possible. I've at least a few fellas who trade. We usually use special services for that, my recent fave  Bitwinex. So you buy a coin, then sell it at a higher price and all prices are fixed all gains, no deposit required.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
Day trading always needs a great activity. You will have to spend most of your time if you pick this business. If you need some passive income, simply choose holding, or a long-term trading. IMHO.
Activity: 155
to be honest I'm not skilled in a short-term crypto trade, but it's a promising business if someone has this skill, imagine every minute the fluctuating crypto value, we just need the right time when buying and selling, but I'm sure it's not easy
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
Passive income isnt not possible with the start up capital that you have. In order to gain profits from your investment using your little funds, you need to be knowledgeable in technical analysis and be more of an aggressive trader so as to build your funds quicker but you need to learn from a guru to be successful in it
Passive income on daily basis from crypto trading is not easy. I am not saying that it is impossible but it is very hard because of the volatility in the price. It is right that you can invest in some regular business if you want daily passive income. Cryptocurrency is not stable and ups and downs occur any time. No matter how much experience you have in trading but it is all about the market condition.
Activity: 75
If you're gonna work for that actively then I wouldn't call that passive income. The other options also require work as well except for holding and holding is also fool-proof so most would recommend it. However in the crypto markets, the higher the risk, the higher the reward so you can maximize what your initial bankroll can do. I'd personally diversify but for such a small amount, I'd take the risk of getting some day trading action.
Bitcoin's up-and-down price opens a great opportunity for us to gain a lot of profit from Bitcoin trading or trading. But if we discuss the earnings of a bitcoin trader it is very difficult to say because the average trader gets a profit depending on how hebas their trading strategy, not from the rank they have.
I think that it is not for sure to get a daily income from trading, in fact no one know in advance that either you will make profit from bitcoin or any other altcoin trading or even will lose your own investment, because no one even know that either the price will go up or will comes down, therefore I do not think that it is possible to get a daily passive income from trading.
Activity: 76
If you want passive daily income, I think you can do it with the bank or you can make an auto system if you can
No because the price doesn’t grow on daily basis. Due to correction price even falls and on that day there is no chance for you to earn money. That day trading will be unlucky for you and you may lose your money. It is not merchant shop where you can make daily profit. In that case holding is better for you. Trading doesn’t mean that you will make money on daily basis.
Activity: 126
I'm also looking for ways to earn passive income with the BTC in the crypto market, but in my opinion there is no way we can get passive income while we do not.
Activity: 56

Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: