Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I make passive daily income with trading? - page 13. (Read 3129 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I think you totally can get daily income with trading now because this is the bull market. You can buy when the price has dropped abit and sell immediately when it rises about 5%
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
It is really hard to earn money every day through trading. Because cryptocurrencies market too volatile. Of course you can use margin trade. But it is risky and you have to use stop losses and of course there will be losses.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
You can make a whole lot of money trading. At times, returns are immediate, most times, you've got to be patient. To make passive daily income like you have said, you will need to be professional in analysis and examine how you want to go about it. Nonewithstanding, it's achievable but you need expertise, dedication and trading intelligence to really succeed in your aim.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
$ 100 is not such a big amount to trade. It is better to invest in a good project during the ICO, the Main thing is to get into the whitelist. This, you will multiply your $ 100 well.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Can I make passive daily income with trading?
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
start buying alt coins for profit.

Yes you can, if you do trading daily you can earn a daily income on trading. I have a friend who are full time on trading everyday and he can earn 1-5% or even more profits everyday, depends on his luck. Of course it's not always get profit everyday but usually he get a profit, even 1% is a profit too.
one percent in a day is big enough, if we can consistent make it every day we collect altleast 20 % in a month.it is bigger if we deposit our money to bank.
Activity: 3
The passive income can definitely be made but there is a condition that is involved, the thing is that you should always be aware of the news in the cryptocurrency world. If you are aware you can always make the right choice.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
voted for Trading altcoins. You can start trade with $100 but its not a decent amount for earning daily good amount. you need more USD to do a regular trade. bittrex poloniex is a high volume exchange site.so you can do trade there.
I am in trading altcoin as well, but sadly its not i think its my mistake to click submit fastly which i voted for investment in lending. For a passive income it goes with lending if you are the lender and for trading altcoins you need to trade daily to earn or hold a coin that has a daily profit with staking or masternodes.
Activity: 210
by trading in crypto exchanges, u can earn daily income but trading is not an easy task market is volatile we should work on booking profits on daily bases
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
It depends on the coins you are planning to trade because there are some coins that is not worthy to trade because of its value in the market, you should choose a coin that has a fast moving value.
Activity: 262
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and

Yes you can, if you do trading daily you can earn a daily income on trading. I have a friend who are full time on trading everyday and he can earn 1-5% or even more profits everyday, depends on his luck. Of course it's not always get profit everyday but usually he get a profit, even 1% is a profit too.

If you have a lot of coin then you can earn income daily from trading but don't expect that you will get big amount because when you hold a coin and wait it for long term so that is the time you will earn more.
Activity: 392

Activity: 18
Don't think what about full passive but if you would work than you will earn!
Activity: 2
You can earn passive daily income with the deal Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
Yeah, sure. You can stake some coins like $BCO, stake POS coins, buy a masternode collateral etc. Passive income isthe way to go
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Passive income does not come from trading, cause it is something you yourself has to work for before you gain from it. And another thing you have to know is that trading goes with your level of skills and luck (I just need to add ‘luck” to remind you that it is not every time you win, loss do occur at times).

I’m not trying to say that trading is bad, no it is good, but you have to learn it. You shouldn’t just jump in just like you said, there are lots of things you will learn about it.
Activity: 126
you complete and allowed to add a root import or be been from the bitc program tham gia example, such as you can be start or can be join the transactions to get the profit to add more income for you
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Holding is the real source for passive income and not trading because when you will trade altcoins then it is not a passive income but an active income where you need to trade and have a lot of patience to make some money while holding will just be there and you just need to wait for the price to go up and sell if you are satisfied.
I agree with your opinion. The hold is very good for investors. While trader headaches have to think about trading in the day, some holders have a lot of time to travel or do other jobs. For me, hold is still the safest way to make money
Activity: 336
Before we look at some some techniques and tips to earning passive income day trading, Its important you understand both the benefits and drawbacks. The limited amount of time you will need to commit is an obvious benefit. However this also means that there is increased pressure on the investment decision you do make. In addition passive trading can sometimes result in a slower stream of profit when compared to active trading. There is also a danger that you will neglect monitoring your passive income. This can result in losing out on potential profits.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
I think if you have enough knowledge and experience then it is quite possible that you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and fluctuating in great amplitudes, so trading and collecting 3% -5% of profit per day is possible.

Always have a specific trading plan and close the deal on a daily basis so that you can minimize the risk and make a profit in a safe manner. Have a trading day and always have stoploss on your trading plan.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500

For me, trading and passive income are incompatible things. In order to be a successful crypto trader, you need to apply every day efforts, follow the news and calculate the risks. Success in any business requires your strength, perseverance and work. Otherwise, any activity is doomed to failure.

you are right passive income are not as what you think for easy to come while you are taking trading well if you have a lot of coins to hold on or to trade yet there is a possibility of this income but always accept the risk and calculate it for.
Pages:
Jump to: