Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I make passive daily income with trading? - page 2. (Read 3162 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
Can I make passive daily income with trading?
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
start buying alt coins for profit.
You can earn passive income by trading at IDEX. It is a trading platform only for speculators. because in that market the market is completely different from the outside world. Many tokens fluctuate very strongly and that is why many merchants like to trade there. A decentralized trading platform is always profitable for speculators.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and

No passive income is when you are not doing anything but still gaining. On the otherhand cryptocurrency trading is a little bit different because of market volatility. I can say that you can start jump off to reputable exchanges buy lower alts and HODL them until market recovers. Set a trading goal and sharpened your trading skills. Don’t be greedy and panic. Stay calm and be smart on your decision making.
you right, we can't use it passive income because we have to do analysis and research every time in the trade, and it takes much of your time?
unless you use a bot for your trade it can be your passive income, or you can hold it for a long term, maybe it can be a passive income..
well, maybe it will be very difficult if you seek profits every day. but, you might be able to do it if I hold the coins that you bought in 1 week, or 1 month. Well, the benefits that come every day are very good, but of course it will be risky.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

No passive income is when you are not doing anything but still gaining. On the otherhand cryptocurrency trading is a little bit different because of market volatility. I can say that you can start jump off to reputable exchanges buy lower alts and HODL them until market recovers. Set a trading goal and sharpened your trading skills. Don’t be greedy and panic. Stay calm and be smart on your decision making.
you right, we can't use it passive income because we have to do analysis and research every time in the trade, and it takes much of your time?
unless you use a bot for your trade it can be your passive income, or you can hold it for a long term, maybe it can be a passive income..
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
In my own point of view here I can't be sure that we could really make it to daily passive income, because not most of the time we do have greater trading activity. This has made more challenging with bitcoin particular movements in the market, so if ever we make it, I guess it's not on going. Maybe sometimes there can be random situations but not totally always, and it only depends on the marketplace scenario.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
A person can receive passive income if the cryptocurrency that was invested there will grow. If crypto currency will decline, it is, I believe, passive income will not.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
If you want to know 100% true about than answer is “No”. You can make daily income but it is not passive. You can earn 1% to 3% from your investment. And this is from daily trading not from long term investment. Long term investment can’t give you daily profit. Yes, you can make it passive but you need to be so professional trader with 90% up win ratio right prediction. It is so hard. Even you have 100% risk for lose all your money in an overnight. So better try only for 1% to 3%.   

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
to get income from daily trading then you have to know and have a good strategy so that you can get profit every day but daily trading in my opinion requires good market analysis
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
maybe you can get passive income using autopilot trading but you usually have to buy the autopilot software at an expensive price
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
that you can do if you have very much capital but if you don't have very much capital and don't have trading skills to be able to determine the right time to buy and sell bitcoin then it will be very difficult.
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
I do not care about day trading anymore after I know of a great exchange site. If you are a commercial enthusiast, I'm pretty sure you would be interested in it. passive income by total revenue - lifetime income. The risk of trade will be reduced.
https://igt-crypto.io/
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
yes you can get daily income in trading but to be able to get profit and make daily trading then you have a lot of experience and good knowledge about trading because daily trading has a greater risk and requires the right analysis
yeah, of course you can. but that cannot be determined, you must have a strategy that is ripe for it. sometimes you can get income for each day, but there are times when you have to wait for your funds back when the market is deteriorating.
Activity: 114
it is something that is difficult to do because everyone knows that the crypto value goes up and down all the time, but if you divide your portfolio into various altcoins it might be possible.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
yes you can get daily income in trading but to be able to get profit and make daily trading then you have a lot of experience and good knowledge about trading because daily trading has a greater risk and requires the right analysis
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Hardly. I actually don't believe in existence of stable incomes in trading sphere because even bots cannot survive well such shaky atmosphere.

I agree perfectly with you. The risk of trading now is huge unless one is a wizard. FUD is everywhere and TA is really not realible like before especially during the bull run. The alternative is to consider investing in a solid project with huge potential.
To get passive daily income I think it will also be difficult unless you have a lot of money to spend in lots of altc, but if you look at the volatile market movements, it is very possible you can get weekly income even though the income will not be stable, but by continuing to trade and holding, I'm sure that income can be obtained every week.
Hold can be used as passive income, if you have a large capital you can buy a lot of coins and hold it to make it a passive income,
but you have to know the risk will be big enough, For trade you can't make it passive income unless you use a bot for trading
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
Holding is the real source for passive income and not trading because when you will trade altcoins then it is not a passive income but an active income where you need to trade and have a lot of patience to make some money while holding will just be there and you just need to wait for the price to go up and sell if you are satisfied. This explains that it is better to hold than to trade and have patience.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
Trading is much better if you want daily income, joining in some ICO is really risky and you will wait for months after they will release their tokens after that, the price in the market of their coin is below ICO price, then you are at loss, much better to learn how to trade altcoins or bitcoin.
Activity: 43
Passive income isnt not possible with the start up capital that you have. In order to gain profits from your investment using your little funds, you need to be knowledgeable in technical analysis and be more of an aggressive trader so as to build your funds quicker but you need to learn from a guru to be successful in it
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
You can stake POS coins or coins like BCO (crypto bridge coin). Also, masternodes. Perhaps, you can even buy a bot and some strategies to use
Activity: 359
Merit: 101
Trading alt coin is too risky recently!
But if you have much time to stay in front of yiur deaktop. It will be good Occasion. And absolutely need good point of view.
Because we all know that alt coins are getting low and raise in a few hours.
Activity: 56

Pages:
Jump to: