Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I make passive daily income with trading? - page 4. (Read 3162 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Most people are thinking passive income in trading but unfortunately, you need good skills in trading. Trading is not just as simple as you think. you need to get deep knowledge or find a person or group to help you how to master the trading. Actually, trading is very profitable if you have a very good knowledge and skill in trading. Don't forget to read the news and get the latest update of what is happening in the crypto world.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
maybe you can do it if you already have very good trading skills and have to have a lot of capital.
Activity: 197
dApps Development Automation Platform
With amount of money you got to invest i don't think you can earn passive income. If me, i will try my luck with day trading with strong signals to increase my capital slowly. Meantime i can suggest you to do some good bounty & Airdrop for quite sometime to increase your capital. In fact it is not icing on the cake, trading is one of the hardest things to do with a lot of skills. You need to have expert level skill set to earn well with the amount you have. Learning well is your path to success. First increase your capital by doing day trades & split your investment to many good coins. Do not put all your eggs on one bag. When the market is down do not panic. stay calm & away from market.
Activity: 143
Yes, by using BTCitcoin or Ethereum as your capital in trading,
how would you earn passive income? for example you have 1 BTCTC
for short-term trades, and you bought the BTCTC around 7000, every
time BTCTCs price go higher than 7000 you are earning a passive income
while earning profit in your trades.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
it could be that trading all Altcoins can generate a fixed income every day, but you have to have a lot of trading branches if only focusing on one coin is definitely very difficult, what else is currently a less friendly market
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
Can I make passive daily income with trading?
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
start buying alt coins for profit.

I have used the voting rights for ICO investments because it is possible to obtain a very good profit margin with the right research and the right decisions within this industry. Of course, today is a very risky and lower-income option, but I can easily say that past histories are the right choice if you look at future periods. I would like to remind you that this option is only profitable with research and almost all of the investments made without research can become garbage. It is not clear that a highly-successful project will be successful, but the prospect of a successful project-driven project is likely to be as high as 99%. For that reason, I think ICO investments are the most beneficial option among these options when processed correctly.
Activity: 112
Well that's a yes if you have traded one of the good cryptocurrencies in the market. Once you have it you can hold it right there and wait for the proper time to trade it back like when its market price goes high.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Can I make passive daily income with trading?
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
start buying alt coins for profit.
I think that this is a very small deposit. it is better to start at least with $ 500. especially if you go to such exchanges as Bittrex or Poloniex.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
No. Beginners should not rely on daily passive income. To get the initial dividends you have to be very careful, hardworking and spend enough of your time.
Activity: 420
I think to get daily income by trading it depends on your knowledge and skills in trading, if you have a good experience then you can get it, and you must be able to control your emotions well
Activity: 237
Word passive doesn't go along with trading in general. In trading you need to be as active as possible in order not to miss pit on anything. The only thing that requires less effort is holding. Yet you still need to check on it regularly in order to get some profit out of it.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
I'm glad to see most people voted for holding, yes, that's what I am doing because trading takes a lot of time from me and I want
to relax so I just hold and enjoy the ride. Although the price can be unpredictable but I like the future of crypto so I am very optimistic that it will give me fortune.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
If you want to become a successful trader, then you need to do a lot of research. And it takes time. Unless you can devote 4 to 6 hours every day, you can't become a successful trader. So decide whether you want to be a passive trader, or an active trader.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I wouldn't call it passive because if you want to trade you must be ready to always be aware of the situation on the market. You need to act according to its changes. Speaking about money, I'd recommended you to make your asset a little bigger.
I think trading can be passive income. many people know trading as a job that uses your time every day but trading can also use bots. there are software products from one company offering its products Forex trading software uses bots so that money will flow into your account. you only need to pay for the software and provide capital
Activity: 24
I believe this income is possible in the conduct of algorithmic trading. In this case, you will be able to receive passive income.
Activity: 44
Trading is not an easy go or an easy profiting source. It has got its own risk as well the continued analysis about the market. Only then can make the right selection of coins which can be bought for the trading purpose. Making passive income is possible, but the same cannot be made as sustained income.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 12
Trading altcoins isn't passive, you'll have to put in some work to make success our of it...
But then again, it's profitable
For passive daily income you can use KuCoin,it is a world-class blockchain asset exchange which has its own coin / share called KuCoin Share. By holding this share you receive a daily Bonus / dividend called KuCoin Bonus. The Bonus you receive is 50% of the trading fees. If the volume & amount of coins traded increases, the bonus of holding the Shares will increase aswell.
Even though there is a lot of coin there that you can be able to start with beside kucoin. Try to research with what are some of the best that it can be for you to make for. There is a lot our there but always study for this first.
For passive daily income you can use KuCoin,it is a world-class blockchain asset exchange which has its own coin / share called KuCoin Share. By holding this share you receive a daily Bonus / dividend called KuCoin Bonus. The Bonus you receive is 50% of the trading fees. If the volume & amount of coins traded increases, the bonus of holding the Shares will increase aswell.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
Passive such income can hardly be called, because the minimum action regarding the purchase / sale you still have to take, but Yes, it is quite real.
Pages:
Jump to: