Pages:
Author

Topic: Can KNCMiner really deliver 28 nanometers? - page 2. (Read 11951 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
ok ok u got me bitcoinorama....

i actually want seals with clubs. hint hint
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
yipyip, thanks for the info. on the time weight, i did not understand til now....will consider....still hoping to club some seals.....

yipyip, thanks for the info. on the time weight, i did not understand til now....will consider....still hoping to club some seals.....
Activity: 574
yipyip, if I can seal the deal with some clubs, i will bet this weekend, otherwise i will wait a little longer before betting.....but my gut tells me

naysayers will lose.

The betting is time weighted so you get more of the pie betting now than later !!!!
yipyip, if I can seal the deal with some clubs, i will bet this weekend, otherwise i will wait a little longer before betting.....but my gut tells me

naysayers will lose.
Yipyip, you first stated 2 btc, now you are saying 1.1 btc, which I still do not see on the bitbet website. Just wondering if you are serious or just talking and not walking??

anyway, i will place a bet, but not this weekend. lol.

Its the 1.09......

I am now adding another .9 btc to keep it all copacetic and love and light Cheesy  (Give it 30 mins from this post )

I did say 2 btc so its now 2 btc...

To everybody get in on the action.....ROLL UP ROLL UP >>>>   EASY MONEY !!!!!

http://bitbet.us/bet/472/kncminer-will-deliver-asic-devices-before-october-1st/

EDIT : ANother 0.97 btc so total of 2.06 BTC Cheesy
Yipyip, you first stated 2 btc, now you are saying 1.1 btc, which I still do not see on the bitbet website. Just wondering if you are serious or just talking and not walking??

anyway, i will place a bet, but not this weekend. lol.
how much do you win if you are right?
There's a formula for figuring that out, check the faq. It depends on when you bet and how much the opposition bets. This is a juicy bet right now because it's nearly 50/50 money either way.

so what happens if I bet BTC now, I win what .50? 1btc? any idea?
Are you betting yes or no?

A 1.0 btc bet on YES right now would yield you 1.91 BTC according to my numbers.

My 1.1 btc just got conf so the odds are getting in the realms of

1.0 btc YES bet would get them ~2.25  BTC ..thats starting to get interesting Cheesy

If i was not me I would bet 5 BTC on yes as its great odds !!  ..lolz
Activity: 252
what happens if they deliver before the betting is closed? lol
Then the bet is immediately paid and closed. What else.
Activity: 560
what happens if they deliver before the betting is closed? lol
There's a formula for figuring that out, check the faq. It depends on when you bet and how much the opposition bets. This is a juicy bet right now because it's nearly 50/50 money either way.

A 1.0 btc bet on YES right now would yield you 1.91 BTC according to my numbers.

isnt it about the same payout? on either yes or no since it's almost 50/50?
It's not 50/50 anymore since the last bet went in.

My 1.1 btc just got conf so the odds are getting in the realms of

1.0 btc YES bet would get them ~2.25  BTC ..thats starting to get interesting Cheesy

If i was not me I would bet 5 BTC on yes as its great odds !!  ..lolz

isnt it about the same payout? on either yes or no since it's almost 50/50?

Personally I think they'll begin shipping by middle of September.

Awesome... just put 2 btc on the NO Cheesy  (once the slow ass btc net gets it shiz together Sad )

Should i start to talk up there chances of delivery to get a bigger payout...is this how it works ....lolz  ??

Yipyip, is your bet waiting to confirm, because I do not see it on the bitbet website

Waiting to confirm .... 1.1 btc Cheesy

Realistically even given logistics of getting these units into 5 seperate pplz hands is going to take 5 days for the ship & testing process to confirm specs

The Luke Jr BFL bullshit will not fly on this bet !!!

Taking all of this into account it is an absolute no brainer....As you may or may not know its a win win for me... as my mission in life is to rid our community of the Cancer that is BFL and there business practices

So even if i lose this bet I will win as the assured destruction of BFL if KNC deliver on time  Cool

So all i can say is

GO KNC !!!
    &
STOP KNC !!

...lolz awesome !!

Awesome... just put 2 btc on the NO Cheesy  (once the slow ass btc net gets it shiz together Sad )

Should i start to talk up there chances of delivery to get a bigger payout...is this how it works ....lolz  ??
Really? Where's your bet? I don't see it. Only two bets have been added since I posted that, 1.0 on yes, and 0.50 on yes. Where's your 2.0 no vote??? You posted that hours ago, didn't you? It doesn't take hours for bets to post.

Awesome... just put 2 btc on the NO Cheesy  (once the slow ass btc net gets it shiz together Sad )

Yipyip, is your bet waiting to confirm, because I do not see it on the bitbet website
Pages:
Jump to: