Pages:
Author

Topic: Can market go down now? - page 74. (Read 190673 times)

Activity: 484
Merit: 101
May 09, 2018, 08:54:38 PM
Hey what do you think, can scenario of January repeat? I mean can everything suddenly fall again?
I don't think so. I think everything will be ok in the near future.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
May 09, 2018, 05:46:25 PM
Yeah, the market can go don't anytime or it can be up also. Predicting this market is hard really hard. Some FUD comes and the market will be down.but the market is getting stronger and show its potential last few weeks. Its small up and downs so I don't think it will go down now. Eth and btc is stronger some good news coming and it will go stronger it helps the market. Let's see I am not a professional advisor or an astrologer so keep your eye on the market and hold tight.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 05:43:53 PM
Hey what do you think, can scenario of January repeat? I mean can everything suddenly fall again?
well , it might . what all happened in January might happen again but It's all predictions , no one knows how is it actually going to be .
it all depends on the situation .

Activity: 196
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 09, 2018, 05:43:20 PM
The market is not predictable, so there can be anything. Many have been waiting for strong growth in the spring, but as we see this growth there. Nobody knows when the market will grow. We have only one year left.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
May 09, 2018, 05:36:43 PM
Even in January everything didn't just fall just like that it is a gradual process and it follows the demands and supply in the market once the demands start to decline then you will see the Price start falling and also when the demands go high the Price will rise high also so that is how the system works.
Activity: 134
May 09, 2018, 05:28:17 PM
Looks like it could be the price of all the coin to be down the market. It all depends on the influence of each coin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
May 09, 2018, 03:32:34 PM
the crypto market is very volatile so the possibility that the January situation will happen of for market to go down is very much possible. however, we can never know when or how long this will happen again but it is very much possible.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
May 09, 2018, 03:27:01 PM
It depends on the interest of ht people if they think that the coin is going up then the people will invest their money in it we just need a good hyip so the market can keep on going on the same rate or better rates.
Activity: 244
Blue0x.com
May 09, 2018, 03:20:54 PM
the token price will fall if the offer is higher than the demand or demand supply, to wait for the token price as in january, I do not think it will happen again, the price of all tokens has stabilized in all markets.
Activity: 252
May 09, 2018, 03:18:51 PM
No, I don't think market can go down suddenly, Although there could be fluctuation in price but not like the scenario of January,The market is unpredictable,but could be studied through demand and supply which decides the market situation.The more the demand the higher the price and the less the demand the low the price.  
Activity: 140
May 09, 2018, 03:12:53 PM
I think no dumps right now, all "weak hands" already out of the market. From 14th to 16th May will take place conference Consensus, and there is opinion that this event could take us to the moon, because there are will be a lot of investors. Last time, it was like November 2017, not sure. And you are remember what happened after. So that's I think we will be rising.
Wish you a good profits!
Activity: 96
May 09, 2018, 03:07:27 PM
know that is not true because we need to read the market very well before we can analyzed the going down or the increase of the market. but certainly such can't happen again.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
May 09, 2018, 02:59:39 PM
If mtgox start to dump more coins everyday than sure it will go down but it seems only 2k bitcoins for a day they are dumping.
This is not making big impact cause of market volume.
But if they dump them all in a day you will see price under 2k
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
May 09, 2018, 02:57:23 PM
I think the January scenario is unlikely to happen again. However, it is possible the some correction the current movement. Correction is now desirable for strong rise in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
May 09, 2018, 02:09:45 PM
Yes of course it can happen. New regulations, new news, maybe even new FOMO in some other industry would cause a dramatic decrease in crypto interest.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 01:37:42 PM
Market is unprecedented; no one can actually know if it will go down or up due to many factors that affect it grow and fall. In my wish; i never wanted it to go down than where it is now and also wish it price rise up and not down again.
Activity: 226
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
May 09, 2018, 01:34:04 PM
Correction of the market will, but I do not think that in the coming month. It seems to me that the correction will begin after the summer
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 01:31:13 PM
all can happen. does not rule out the january scenario will happen again, where the price on the free fall. because the price of the fluctuating crypto, where prices can change significantly over time, in addition to providing a profit opportunity can also lead to potential losses of what if the wrong doing trade techniques. I think the decrease in january then the usual thing happened, last year also there was a significant decrease in january. but usually the price decline does not last long several months later will go back up significantly. so if there is a price drop in the market do not panic. do not rush to take decisions that can harm yourself. keep calm and wait until the price returns to normal and reaches the target you have set and immediately sell it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
May 09, 2018, 11:08:14 AM
It was a small drop now but I think nothing serious it is normal that in upgoing trend. I think we are now in area between 1st and 2nd Eliot's wave.
Activity: 176
May 09, 2018, 11:05:54 AM
I think the price in the market anytime can go down or anytime can go up,
because in the world of cryptocurrency we all can not predict the market price will go down or the price will rise,
but I hope the price in the market keeps going up and right back to the moon
Pages:
Jump to: