Pages:
Author

Topic: Can market go down now? - page 75. (Read 190673 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 11:00:45 AM
As you can see, the market went up. The cryptocurrency market is a young market, so now it will only have to go up. Of course, even in a growing market, there will sometimes be a correction.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 09, 2018, 10:51:13 AM
Hey what do you think, can scenario of January repeat? I mean can everything suddenly fall again?
There can be anything in this market, but I do not think so. The news is positive, on May 14, a conference to attract fresh money. Today there is a correction, soon the altcoins will grow even more.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 10:45:48 AM
Hey what do you think, can scenario of January repeat? I mean can everything suddenly fall again?

The market can go to the bottom at any time and fly to the top. The market is managed by the owners of large capitals. They make moves to earn money.
Xmm
Activity: 440
May 09, 2018, 07:48:24 AM
Very easily, recently he often does so, I think that everyone should have already got used! Even when there is some positive news around, the market is still being adjusted.
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 09, 2018, 07:47:42 AM
Yes the market can go down and up be we cannot say for sure that it will go down or up and also i do believe that it will go down but eventually it will go up and pump and give us a lot of pumps
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 07:46:15 AM
It's really hard to say wether market will go down or go up it's not in our hand but it can be studied through demand and the supply which decides the market situation. More the demand the market will go up and the less the demand will lead to downfall. That's the market condition.
Activity: 69
May 08, 2018, 11:32:15 AM
It's hard to judge whether the market will go up or down now, but I don't think the situation in January will be repeated. A lot of the tokens are air in the last few months, and the exchanges need to digest the bubbles. Let's wait.
Activity: 21
May 08, 2018, 11:30:30 AM
don't think so. The bear market is over. The market is starting to pick up. Bitcoin and Ethereum are slowly rising. I think this is an indication of the upcoming bull market. I will continue to wait for the arrival of the bull market.
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
May 08, 2018, 05:12:58 AM

in market all chance is possible. thats why we call it market. sometime its up and somtim it down. and if i look from what happen now, i think there's a chance to all coin down in market. but for sure, it will be back as normal again.
Activity: 68
May 08, 2018, 05:08:24 AM
I don't think so. The bear market is over. Now that the currency price has risen, the price of Ethereum has risen by 100%. I believe that the bull market will soon come. I will hold my currency waiting for the arrival of the bull market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 17
May 08, 2018, 05:03:09 AM
Any market depends on many factors. The market of cryptocurrency is still quite young and relatively undeveloped. We have seen many times how negative news has a very strong effect on the price of the crypto currency. And there are people who control the direction of the price of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
May 08, 2018, 03:41:01 AM
Hey, what do you think, can scenario of January repeat? I mean can everything suddenly fall again?
Yes, of course, it could be. What makes it impossible? While the crypto market has a very fluctuating nature. So anything can happen anytime with a short time. Maybe now the market is trying to get back to the high price again. But we do not know the next few months the state of the market will remain like this or even down more drastically than last January. I do not wish like this and hopefully, it does not happen.
Activity: 165
May 08, 2018, 03:17:34 AM
I think there may be a decline. The encryption market is not like the traditional trading market. Encryption market prices often fluctuate, so it is very unstable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
May 08, 2018, 03:02:35 AM
The January decline in the cryptocurrency market was due to the need to pay taxes over the past year. But now there are no prerequisites for the fall and we should expect only growth in the near future.
Activity: 51
May 08, 2018, 02:58:17 AM
I believe no, the bear market is over. I believe the currency price will not fall any longer. The current market volatility is normal, but I believe the bull market will come soon. I bought it when Ethereum fell to $400. Now that it has risen 100%, I will continue to hold it.
Activity: 165
May 08, 2018, 02:57:53 AM
It is likely to fall, and the encryption market is very unstable, although it is continuing to rise. However, there will also be fluctuations, but the volatility is not significant and does not affect the overall development of the market.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
May 08, 2018, 02:53:18 AM
of course very possible. in cryptocurrency, the ups and downs of the market are common. for the old players must also have to tolerate this condition. However, for new players who are still unstable, it will feel afraid. And this is what causes him to panic sell. In the end loss and loss a lot.
Activity: 294
May 08, 2018, 02:50:16 AM

That could happen because I know the market is going up and down in the near future let alone now I see altcoin in the recovery period and so you hold or hold your altcoin because at times like this market and altcoin prices are often up and down,

Activity: 173
Merit: 5
you will die with your own behavior
May 08, 2018, 02:34:07 AM
I don't think so. The market is picking up. The bear market is over. I believe the bull market will come soon. I will continue to hold my currency waiting for the arrival of the bull market. I hope it will bring me good news.
maybe the good news will come straight at the end of this year and it's already predictable that the market will recover sooner. just look at the bitcoin and other altcoin also come crawling forward
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
May 08, 2018, 01:18:35 AM

Crypto market loves to surprise us, so you should be ready for every scenario.
Personally i don't think we will see January scenario in near future, i expect slow recovery of the market till summer.
I guess after the next crypto bull run, we will see more deep correction of the market, but it's hard to tell when that could happen again.
Pages:
Jump to: