Pages:
Author

Topic: Can market go down now? - page 77. (Read 190673 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 05:21:36 PM
The market can go down at any time, the main thing in time to go to Fiat, and not to be greedy is the main rule
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
May 07, 2018, 05:17:19 PM
It can, but I'm not sure it will. Those who influenced on prices drop in the crypto market at the beginning of this year have achieved their goals, namely they bought a huge volume of cryptocurrencies and bought largest crypto exchanges, now it's time for prices growth and money making

I'm with you on this one. Although the prices of cryptocurrencies are very volatile and can sway at anytime I think that the market is much more stable now that it was during the december/january bull market which is the reason it is less likely to drop in prices after these recoveries that we have seen. Maybe a little dip now and then but no way near a crash like january.
Activity: 264
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 05:14:21 PM
There is nothing that can't happen in the cryptocurrency market world, there may be fall today and tomorrow there might be rise. Presently alot of token prices are falling now but I don't see it going as worst as that of January senerios. I see it recovering from the little slip and getting back on its feet. Al we have to do is keep the positive spirit alive.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
May 07, 2018, 05:10:58 PM
Hey what do you think, can scenario of January repeat? I mean can everything suddenly fall again?
Of course, the crypto-currency market may fall again any day. It is believed that the last December drop in bitcoin was mainly due to the fact that Mt. Gox from Tokyo threw out over the December-January three lots over twenty thousand bitcoins and this crippled the crypto-currency market. There is no guarantee that a similar situation will not happen again at any time. Moreover, this Gox still has 180,000 bitcoins, which he wants to sell in order to pay off his creditors.
Activity: 19
May 07, 2018, 04:54:19 PM
Never doubt the power of a market, it'll take everything as soon as you feel comfortable, and it can give you everything as soon as you feel like all hope is lost.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 04:44:10 PM
Hey what do you think, can scenario of January repeat? I mean can everything suddenly fall again?
you are right, now is not the perfect, but, on the other hand, what time is perfect? we will always have some kind of troubles... so do not worry
Activity: 448
May 07, 2018, 04:41:10 PM
It can, but I'm not sure it will. Those who influenced on prices drop in the crypto market at the beginning of this year have achieved their goals, namely they bought a huge volume of cryptocurrencies and bought largest crypto exchanges, now it's time for prices growth and money making
Activity: 164
May 07, 2018, 04:32:15 PM
 we have come to realize and accept the fact that anything is possible in the crypto circle. we are just recovering from the dip and i believe most are now in heir comfort zones as their coins gain value, well, i dont think if the market can go down especially after such a difficult time in the redzone last time.
Activity: 336
May 07, 2018, 04:15:05 PM
Nope, I don't think the market will go down now as we just survived bearish season,  May/June is bullish for crypto,  the best thing to do is to accumulate now,
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
May 07, 2018, 03:35:47 PM
falling or rising market can happen anytime, time is not the decisive.
which determines is supply and demand, we can know through technical analysis by reading SnD movement, very many analytical methods that can be used, the results of this analysis is that can determine when the price will rise or fall.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 03:33:18 PM
The market of crypto-currencies is very unpredictable, and the development of events may be different, but the decline in prices in the market after the new year has been long, and so I believe that in the near future the market will not fall so much.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
May 07, 2018, 03:27:38 PM
Of course there will be such a period, do not even doubt it. I believe that traders constantly arrange ups and downs of prices.
Activity: 69
May 07, 2018, 03:22:05 PM
No its not even close to January Scenario. Alts not even pumped yet. Market will go up more harder. yes in mid June or July start we see a dump like January. So be ready
Activity: 117
May 07, 2018, 03:13:49 PM
It's impossible to predict if it will go down or up.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 03:12:38 PM
The market is being adjusted right now, because not very good news was announced today, but I'm sure that all such news is just another big manipulation, which is usually started to reduce the price of bitcoin, which today depends a lot.
Activity: 118
May 07, 2018, 03:10:07 PM
I think only a couple of days the market will be red and then there will be growth.  I think there will be no price drops this year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
May 07, 2018, 03:03:56 PM
Yes, and I think that this phenomenon is quite normal, because now there was a slight upswing in the market and the fact that we are now seeing a small correction, I do not think it will be long, probably the price of bitcoin will start to go up again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
May 07, 2018, 03:02:05 PM

Of course there is a chance the market could go down again, it is a volatile market after all. However, the January correction was bound to happen after such a massive bull run. Since the recovery has been slow and steady I am hoping the market doesn't crash anytime soon, and if a correction is needed that it will be a minot one.
Activity: 210
May 07, 2018, 02:55:34 PM

can. I believe that this point will come when people who bought Ethereum in January decide to fix the profit.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
May 07, 2018, 02:55:13 PM
My opinion that this will not happen before the end of this year. There will be small falls but it will also grow back in price as quickly
Pages:
Jump to: