Pages:
Author

Topic: Can my economy be fulfilled in the future with Bitcoin? - page 14. (Read 2818 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 253
I have seen the price of bitcoin is very high and has exceeded 15000 $ for one bitcoin, and now the price of bitcoin is under 10,000 $ and maybe this is my chance to buy bitcoin as much money as I have and hope to get enough profit for my economy in the future.

yes most people misinterpret Bitcoin and always have the ambition to get a lot of money in the next few months, it is very wrong sometimes there is a negative effect on themselves from the economic and psychological side.

the first is that you are prepared with all the risks that might be worse than your expectations? Today many people are patient after buying ATH, so try to think again don't keep all the eggs in the same basket.

am I wrong with this step?

There is nothing wrong actually everything depends on yourself, if you want to really invest, I hope to save and forget in the next few years, another word is do not always think about every condition, every year will definitely get a good achievement, maybe values will always rise following increased adoption in a few months.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
I have seen the price of bitcoin is very high and has exceeded 15000 $ for one bitcoin, and now the price of bitcoin is under 10,000 $ and maybe this is my chance to buy bitcoin as much money as I have and hope to get enough profit for my economy in the future.

no brother this month ideal to buy some bitcoin.because last year in august the price shown thats going ip
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
I still don't know for sure, but I remain optimistic that bitcoin in the future can meet our economy. We remain patient whatever happens with bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13

But you have to think further to do it. Currently the price of bitcoin is not stable. My advice is to collect and save it if you have money to make a purchase. If the price reaches $ 10,000 and above. That is not a guarantee for you. That's just an estimate. Because no one knows the price will rise.
Activity: 140
You won't be wrong, but nothing is certain in this world. Just be hope that history will repeat itself. If you buy some bitcoin today and get the price up to 20k. Then you will get the biggest profit of your life. 
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
my chance to buy bitcoin as much money as I have and hope to get enough profit

this part is generally wrong because of two things: you are planning on hoping for profit instead of knowing whether it is possible or not through an analysis and logic. and also your investment amount is important.

of course it is impossible for me to say unless i know you first. you may be a 14 year old kid and "as much money as i have" can mean your lunch money. in which case go for it. that is the best investment you can make. worse case scenario you don't really lose anything but have a nice chance of making a lot. and that can help you in your future.
or you may be 40 year old dude with wife and kids in which case "as much money as i have" can mean your whole life savings which is a terrible idea. worse case scenario is that your life is ruined.
Activity: 125

You are not wrong, but nobody can predict the bitcoin price tomorrow.  It is true for now the price is a little low if you compare to the last December so it is more affordable to buy.  Just remember invest only what you can afford to lose.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

Think again about how much you want to invest, the risk of losing that money, the profit you would like to receive, and the duration of your investment.
Investment based on "the price was about $ 15,000 then will return to that level soon" will lead you to lose.
Also, greed will cause the same losses.

Overall, I do not expect the price to rise "above $ 10,000" soon but do not say that this time is inadequate to buy some bitcoins.
Activity: 101

Pages:
Jump to: