Pages:
Author

Topic: CAN RIPPLE STILL MAKE YOU A MILLIONAIRE IN 2018?? - page 2. (Read 2647 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I suppose he can't, he can't. At least because I will not be able to invest so much that at a certain share of the exchange rate change up, could make a profit.
Activity: 120
W12 – Blockchain protocol
A clear answer can not be given, so the prospects are promising, but the risks are also enough. I find it difficult to make such predictions.
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
Ripple started pumping, according to the recent bear market, Ripple is now a very good position. Many people already made a huge profit and that Ripple pump helped a lot to the crypto members to be balanced! But Millionaire is too far. Why do you need to be millionaire actually? This year will not happen x10, x50 things. We can see a maximum x10 gain at the end of this year! So, the millionaire with the Ripple can't happen in this year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
So in todays topic is ripple can ripple still make you a
millionaire in 2018. Well in 2017 if you bought at the
beginning in 2017 at half a cent you woulda become a
millionaire with only a couple thousand dollars at the end of
2017! Watch the video for my thoughts and price prediction!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i4im__n1msc&fulldescription=1&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

In the past in December 2017 Ripple did have time to stand second place after bitcoin, but so far after everyone knew that Ripple was a centralized coin which was managed by bankster,  I had no longer believed in the ability and Ripple's performance.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Well, do not try to think about the year 2018 in a positive way. We started this year very bad and nothing will change, there are no investors so you can´t be  a millionaire when nobody buys your coin Wink.
Crypto isn't for 2018, its full of correction in any ways. It will be nice just to keep going, do regular trading and don't expect too much. It will have its own time again soon.
Activity: 134
In 2018, you are unlikely to be able to make a big profit from Ripple's cryptocurrency. Most likely you will have to wait a little longer, but if you are persistent-it will happen.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
Well, do not try to think about the year 2018 in a positive way. We started this year very bad and nothing will change, there are no investors so you can´t be  a millionaire when nobody buys your coin Wink.
Activity: 114
It depends on the amount of investment in cryptocurrencies. But in General, Ripple is the perfect cryptocurrency platform with a consensus by the registry.
Activity: 32
Merit: 2
I'd go with Litecoin, Ripple is centralized shit.
Activity: 143
Ripple is likely to continue to lose ground in 2018. Earn it does not work, but you can buy, it is promising.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I was totally disappointed in this coin. It made me nervous for 2 months and still fell in price  Angry Angry
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It is very difficult for something so great to happen to this coin. Her project goes against all that decentralization preaches besides there is a lot of darkness surrounding her project, many things happened during that climb she had last year several of these things were not explained.

And i doubt if any coin at all will do that for anyone at this point. Unless you're investing a very big amount that a x3 or x5 profit will already make you millions, i don't think that will happen.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
It is very difficult for something so great to happen to this coin. Her project goes against all that decentralization preaches besides there is a lot of darkness surrounding her project, many things happened during that climb she had last year several of these things were not explained.
Activity: 297
Right now I think ripple will not make any big jumps in the market and it would be wise to just hodl it in your wallet than selling it, and even though the market is in the dumps ripple is still the top 3 crypto in the market which means that it will be one of the cryptos with already established reputation in the market which had great growth last year.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This depends on how much Ripple is purchased. After a significant drop, I would be happy if this cryptocurrency reached this year's level of the end of last year.
Activity: 126
Ripple is among the 5 leaders that showed rapid growth during 2017. The coin will really show itself again in 2018. Ripple technology attracts the attention of Asian and American companies and banks that are ready to invest in its platform. In general, RIPPLE is the currency of the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
I think this is hard because the XRP's exchange rate, though at the moment is just behind the ETH, is not potential because the exchange rate is rising to a very low level in 2018. So if you want to make a profit, I recommend that you invest in the ICO best, invest in ICO when the market rebound rate is the fastest way to become millionaires!
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i4im__n1msc&fulldescription=1&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

I believe the capability of ripple in the marketplace to give better earnings for those people have this altcoins, but become a millionaire i think depends on the volume they can hold in their hand to become millionaire even they can buy at very lower value last 2017.

Good luck to ripple holders😀😀😀
Activity: 112
The Intelligent Retail Currency
It all depends on the amount of money. Millionaire can make even a little-known cryptocurrency, if properly disposed and catch the right moment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 380
Scandals and not contentment. I do not think that we will see this year, something like in 2017, it would be strange, although the founders have a lot of coins and they need to be sold, this can serve as an impulse for growth.
Pages:
Jump to: