Pages:
Author

Topic: CAN RIPPLE STILL MAKE YOU A MILLIONAIRE IN 2018?? - page 5. (Read 2647 times)

Activity: 779
Merit: 253
I dont think ripple can do this, and dont invest to ripple also. I dont like much and they are actually not decentralized coin, there is big holder for this coins and they are speculate prices everytime.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
So in todays topic is ripple can ripple still make you a
millionaire in 2018. Well in 2017 if you bought at the
beginning in 2017 at half a cent you woulda become a
millionaire with only a couple thousand dollars at the end of
2017! Watch the video for my thoughts and price prediction!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i4im__n1msc&fulldescription=1&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

first of all, i dont believe it
but , well anyone can make a speculation.
if u think xrp will going to 3usd again , ohh hell not,
even $1 is hard.
that my opinion.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
ripple (XRP) has proven itself to make some people a millionaire, and most likely if it's the end of this year or 2019. Ripple will make people a millionaire
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Ripple recently makes more millionaire last year 2017. That is the moment when crypto market trend goes higher. But now the trend goes deeper again. As bitcoin price decreases, the ripple value also decreases. I can say that ripple will go to the moon soon after this break. And it started to recover now because crypto market has started to turn into green.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i4im__n1msc&fulldescription=1&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

So there are a lot of good points on this video. Real talk if you ask me. First i Ripple can make you a millionaire if you can mange to set a good entry and exit points, taking advantage of the bear and the bull pattern is one of the good strategies i like that was toggle in this video. One of the basics actual. and yes just imagine if all of the big banks turns into ripple that is just one of the potential of this Altoin.
I think it was the most important aspect in the further development of Ripple, this cooperation with Western Union. Therefore, any major bank will cooperate with this project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1

So there are a lot of good points on this video. Real talk if you ask me. First i Ripple can make you a millionaire if you can mange to set a good entry and exit points, taking advantage of the bear and the bull pattern is one of the good strategies i like that was toggle in this video. One of the basics actual. and yes just imagine if all of the big banks turns into ripple that is just one of the potential of this Altoin.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
It may well, because its technology is very promising and does not duplicate such BTC. Personally, I have high hopes for Ripple. Previously, there were interesting trends in the growth of the price of this currency, so I went up quite well.

Last year, Ripple achieved an ath over $ 3 just because the price of bitcoin was high and it pumped the price of the ripple. Maybe if more banks enter into cooperation and will use the ripple technology for transactions, the value of this currency will increase. Otherwise, significant increases will be very difficult.
Activity: 124
In 2018 I think that not, but in 2019 or one year later, I think it's possible. XRP has very good thoughts which I like and I invested last week big amount too. So I hope with you.

Ripple will not make a millionaire out of anyone. With so much supply, you have to have a lot of money to do it. It is not able to grow so much. If it increases by 2x then you need about 500k $ or more for investments. I think that with this amount, you can invest better than in xrp.

If someone invests half of million, then it's possible, I agree with you, this year you could apply that. But next year? I think that huge boom is about to come, even for Ripple.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
It may well, because its technology is very promising and does not duplicate such BTC. Personally, I have high hopes for Ripple. Previously, there were interesting trends in the growth of the price of this currency, so I went up quite well.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
In 2018 I think that not, but in 2019 or one year later, I think it's possible. XRP has very good thoughts which I like and I invested last week big amount too. So I hope with you.

Ripple will not make a millionaire out of anyone. With so much supply, you have to have a lot of money to do it. It is not able to grow so much. If it increases by 2x then you need about 500k $ or more for investments. I think that with this amount, you can invest better than in xrp.
Last year the Ripple prices jumped so high on several fronts, and as bitcoin prices corrected, ripple prices also experienced the same thing, as did other altcoins like ETH, Dash, LTC, etc. I think that when the bitcoin price returns recover, the price of xrp may also go back up, and make you rich again...
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
A lot of person doesnt like ripple but people who invested to ripple at 2017, they earned very good money. But I dont think that ripple can do same big move at new bull run, rippe did it's big shot.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
This is unpredictable, and I think it takes a lot of money. The more money, the more profitable it is. But not sure that you can make money every year, it takes some luck.
For me ripple is a good coin with some future ahead of it, the price could again surprise in near future and lots of investors could gain some money from only holding this coin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
Nobody can predict what will happen to XRP price in this year Smiley. If this downward trend will not stop till the end of this year so I think it's impossible to become a millionaire by investing in XRP and all other cryptocurrencies as well Grin. Downward trend is the worst nightmare ever and nobody know how long will it last so I think we should wait and try to hold as long as possible
Even if this downward trend is over, ripple still can not make us become millionaires in 2018 because the value of the ripple is very small, many investors like it and regularly accumulate a large amount, the whales are related to the exchange and they know it. And of course, they will not pump the price of the ripple too high, if they have a pump, they will still pump within a certain range, this only makes us earn a little profit, and with a little profit, the path to the millionaire is still a long way off.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
On weekly charts, BTC sell volume is decreasing which means that selling pressure is fizzling out. So, July might be a bit bullish month unlike June. Since, the market runs according to Bitcoin price, altcoins will too go bullish in July as BTC is expected to rally till $7400. Altcoins usually give higher ROI than BTC. Therefore, will give more opportunities. Beaten down altcoins with good volume can easily give good ROI.

XRP is one of them. Price has touched the all time low of 2018. With an approaching bullish season, XRP which is quite popular in Asian countries, will grow the most.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Nobody can predict what will happen to XRP price in this year Smiley. If this downward trend will not stop till the end of this year so I think it's impossible to become a millionaire by investing in XRP and all other cryptocurrencies as well Grin. Downward trend is the worst nightmare ever and nobody know how long will it last so I think we should wait and try to hold as long as possible
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
This is unpredictable, and I think it takes a lot of money. The more money, the more profitable it is. But not sure that you can make money every year, it takes some luck.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

Activity: 124
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
Not only for 2018, but also in the following years, I think expecting from ripple to be a millionaire is not logical. The price movements of ripple has never gave me trust, and I don't think it is the coin which can make you rich.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
Ripple is not the crypto currency that people will actively use in the world and that's why Ripple will not repeat its previous sharp increase in value.
Pages:
Jump to: