Pages:
Author

Topic: CAN RIPPLE STILL MAKE YOU A MILLIONAIRE IN 2018?? - page 6. (Read 2647 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 15
So in todays topic is ripple can ripple still make you a
millionaire in 2018. Well in 2017 if you bought at the
beginning in 2017 at half a cent you woulda become a
millionaire with only a couple thousand dollars at the end of
2017! Watch the video for my thoughts and price prediction!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i4im__n1msc&fulldescription=1&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

Its possible, but if you will invest 0.5 mln Cheesy

I think after December Pumps - Ripple price will be 5$
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
Ripple has made more people poor than Millionaires this year, I often read about people who went in when Ripple was at 2.50, not doing the fundamental research. Any research would quickly shown how overvalued it was, concerning only a few dozens of banks are using it and all the coins are premined and can dump the price hard if released by the founders.
often…. i wish i’d heard of that news so often like you. now is June and Ripple doesn’t have good record in this year. I have some XRP boughten at 0.89 month ago. It is so hard for xrp to reach $1 or even $1.2. $2.5 is dream. If you are trading, you will know what price is xrp exactly.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
I doubt that because the market does not even look very good now and the price of ripple is very low. Even the market recover, it will take time for the price of ripple to rise to a high amount. The only way you become a millionaire when the market recover maybe at the end of the year is if you buy a very high amount of ripple and hold till the price rise.
Activity: 154
Merit: 60
Ripple has made more people poor than Millionaires this year, I often read about people who went in when Ripple was at 2.50, not doing the fundamental research. Any research would quickly shown how overvalued it was, concerning only a few dozens of banks are using it and all the coins are premined and can dump the price hard if released by the founders.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
I think it's totally possible Smiley. XRP is a very great cryptocurrency. Last year, it even had high rank than ETH for a long time so in this year, I think it'll be the same and price of XRP will reach to $5 or maybe more than that before the end of this year only Grin.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
you would have to buy too much ripple so you can be a millionaire
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
If you own a lot of ripple then just keep on hodling until its price another all-time high, its last all-time is last January 4th this year. Ripple is one of the solid coins that has the potential to grow big in the future. Ripple became a threat to ethereum when it dislodged it temporarily from its 2nd position last January. Some crpto analysts believe that ripple's bright prospect is for long term and it is not good for investors who looking for quick money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
We have witnessed how ripple robbed ETH on the second place last January before it went down again and seems to me that what happened that day was just a pure pump and dump. Though some became millionaire because of that spike, others remain hopeful that it will happen again this year. Who knows it will? Besides, cryptocurrency has fall of surprises.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Realistic outlook for the next 2 years is $10/XRP, just due to the fact that major FI adoption of xRapid is still quite a ways off and they're only in the early stages of trials.
Too much bro, with that massive supply. yes for some coin big supply is not a problem for high price due to high demand but for this ripple i think different. unless ripple has something other than just a currency which might create a high demand

Ripple is also hated by the community because of the fact that it is centralized. There is really no high demand for that case and  you have more chances of becoming a millionaire in bitcoin than this crappy-bankcoin.
Activity: 747
Merit: 101
Realistic outlook for the next 2 years is $10/XRP, just due to the fact that major FI adoption of xRapid is still quite a ways off and they're only in the early stages of trials.
Too much bro, with that massive supply. yes for some coin big supply is not a problem for high price due to high demand but for this ripple i think different. unless ripple has something other than just a currency which might create a high demand
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Majority of coins can make you a millionare if you can invest atleast 500k$ in them today =)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

I have the opposite point of view. Ripple will not go up this year. If even it grows, the gaining rate will be small. Additionally, I do not see any sense in investing in centralized currencies. Better choose the other alts.
Agree. Rripple is not a true cryptocurrency, in that it is centralized via the operation of validator nodes, and the XRP tokens have no actual intrinsic value and are not based on proof of work. They were basically premined and then put into escrow.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
That's probably not possible although some experts have suggested in might increase in value by the end of the year toward triple its current market price

Although there are concerns that there's simply not enough investors that are interested in the asset yet and it still isn't supported by Coinbase
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
XRP is one of the biggest coins in the world. But in 2018, I do not think that you can get big profit easily with XRP. you must be patient and buy it now and hold in few months.
Ripple is no doubt a very good coin from investment point of view and that it has this much of the potential to help you in making of some good amount of money. However, it is not possible for anyone of us to become millionaire and that too in half a year no matter how much he invests into ripple. You must be patient and that you need to keep working harder to get what all you want to have.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
XRP is one of the biggest coins in the world. But in 2018, I do not think that you can get big profit easily with XRP. you must be patient and buy it now and hold in few months.
I sense many fomo in this topic.
Ripple is just another shitcoin and there is very little chance for it to be pumped again. What do you think how many wannabe trader invested in that coin at its all time high?
You have to find very stupid whale to pump that coin again and we all know whales are not stupid  Wink
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
So in todays topic is ripple can ripple still make you a
millionaire in 2018. Well in 2017 if you bought at the
beginning in 2017 at half a cent you woulda become a
millionaire with only a couple thousand dollars at the end of
2017! Watch the video for my thoughts and price prediction!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i4im__n1msc&fulldescription=1&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

No it won't make you a millionaire with todays value with just couple thousand dollars (assuming 1k to 10k) investment. the market cap for Ripple was just 200 million dollars in Jan 2017. IN the current Ripple market cap of 20 billion dollars, it could only make you millionaire with a couple of thousand dollars if ripple market cap reaches 2 to 20 trillion. Just do the math. Don't think you half dollar ripple could become the same price of bitcoin (they have a different total supply) unless it's super hype bubble.
Activity: 448
I still strongly believe that the ripple will experience success, this coin is always stable, and although it is down, I am very confident that it is only briefly and will surely increase again and even more than ever, this is my opinion and I also strongly believe that this coin will bring me profit
If also do not doubt its status among crypto coins, it comes under the top coins but if have to consider an asset which can turn me into a millionaire, it won’t be ripple for sure. The reason is not that there are chances of this coin fading away after some time but it will take huge amount of time before yielding dome big profits and that is what most investors are not ready for. Bitcoin and bitcoin cash are better options.
Activity: 840
Even though XRP is currently a top coin, I don't think it can make you a millionaire this year. If you want to invest in XRP you should probably do a long-term hold so the investment is going to be more worth it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
I don't think if ripple makes you millionaire this 2018, because as of today price of ripple and other alternative coins are in color red so it means most of the coins are fall down including ripple. However I don't remove the chances of increasing value of this coin but hopefully ripple recover and increase their value in the future, maybe not in 2018 but in the following year.
We don't know what exact happen to ripple, even the market of the bitcoin are turning into red they have altcoins are still green and pumping but only few but if ripple are still lucky they will be still green and those people who have a lot of ripple can earn more profit. But in the next year or few years you will see ripple like $100 or more.
Pages:
Jump to: