Pages:
Author

Topic: Can SHIB rise to 0.1? - page 11. (Read 2691 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
November 17, 2021, 05:57:03 AM
Thinking Shiba inu will rise to $1 is complete state of dilusion of grandeur, the supply will make it impossible! I have heard so many people expressed this notion and believe they are just been greed and blinded by their greed! As soon as bitcoin runs is I've, many sltcoin including shiba inu would trade less in value compare to value they have now!
The op stated $0.1 not $1 as you mentioned and another point of correction is where you said it is impossible for shiba to reach $1 price, you should know that cryptocurrency market is a volatile market and any coin can skyrocket at any time.

Do you really believe, that an old meme coin can really skyrocket any time ? It is more likely, that another meme coin will appear and it will be pumped. Simply because it is easier and cheaper to pump an alt that cost 1 sat, than an old alt that cost ~5000 sat. Specially in a current situation, when Bitcoin price dropped. People will try to earn on this drop as much as possible, as it is too risky to buy memes right now. To be able to get to 10 cents price, Shiba Inu must do x2000. I dont believe such thing can ever happen.
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
November 17, 2021, 05:35:45 AM
Thinking Shiba inu will rise to $1 is complete state of dilusion of grandeur, the supply will make it impossible! I have heard so many people expressed this notion and believe they are just been greed and blinded by their greed! As soon as bitcoin runs is I've, many sltcoin including shiba inu would trade less in value compare to value they have now!
The op stated $0.1 not $1 as you mentioned and another point of correction is where you said it is impossible for shiba to reach $1 price, you should know that cryptocurrency market is a volatile market and any coin can skyrocket at any time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
November 17, 2021, 05:22:12 AM
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
November 17, 2021, 05:14:22 AM
I remember the days when dogecoin was very low price and people always asking when doge price reach $1. Now the price of Doge was almost reach $1 so there is possibility that Shib can rise to 0.1 in the future but it takes years to happen I guess..
Activity: 1148
Merit: 501
November 17, 2021, 04:26:04 AM
Shiba Inu is a meme coin we know about that but Shib token created very hype in crypto market and also all early investor maked good money only from Shiba, also their Shiba army is very active with Shib. If per shib is 0.1 then need to more time, more Burn.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
November 17, 2021, 03:43:21 AM
A few statistics: 8,000 US dollars, 400 days, 5 billion, the most awesome investment. This is SHIB.

In my opinion, if the shiba inu community can survive well like the previous dogecoin community, it is very likely that the shiba price will continue to soar and will reach the price you intended, and it is very possible that it will exceed that.
everyone wants to have hope, especially if you have bought the SHIB coin and have held it. but we also have to look at the fact that SHIB is currently going down and to be able to get to the last ATH they will probably be difficult to realize let alone to achieve more. if you want to be like a doge, of course there will be news that can make SHIB contested by institutions and investors to buy it. That's the only hope that SHIB can wait for at this time.
Activity: 1022
November 16, 2021, 06:58:07 AM
I think as long as there is support from developers and the team working for shiba inu and supported by a large community as it is today then shiba inu will reach ATH and maybe like the price you mentioned. yes, hopefully there will be memecoin that can replace the previous memecoin, namely dogecoin.

Please do the maths . It's not going to happen
Just logic doesn't need math!
if shiba inu is supported by the developer and team and there is a contribution from the current community that has been formed I think it will be realized as I said that will reach ATH.
If you don't think it's going to happen, can you make a logic out of it?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
November 15, 2021, 01:44:29 PM
Anyone who has common sense, is not blinded by greed and has already earned a lot of money on SHIB at the moment is selling and looking for a new gem. Of course, theoretically anything could happen, but in my opinion, if SHIB ever hits $0.01 it won't be in the coming months.
copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 0
November 15, 2021, 01:38:00 PM
Shibha is a meme token and lot of hype in a market of Shibha and before some day Shibha pumped hard but its not a easy for Shibha to reach $0.1, I think more investors are not interesting this time in Shibha, they have also gained much gained from this token.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
November 15, 2021, 03:58:20 AM
In my opinion I don't think if Shib can reach $0.1 price but there is possible that it might that happen just like dogecoin, it has unlimited supply and reached $0.68 the all time high which is very big improvement of doge.. And Shib might possible to reach $0.1 price but in order to reach that Elon Musk must keep tweeting Shib.

Many things now seem impossible, a few months ago I often heard that Shiba died soon and could not compete in the market, but after Binance accepted Shiba then we saw Shiba skyrocketed and entered the 11th rank, to reach $0.1 is certainly not an easy thing because it needs to kill 4 zeros.
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Floki Robot
November 15, 2021, 03:36:29 AM
Possible. But definitely unlikely. I am not even sure if there is enough money in the world. But even so, it would have to supplant BTC and ETH. If you feel confident in that go right ahead. Ill take my bets elsewhere.
Activity: 532
November 15, 2021, 02:23:07 AM
A few statistics: 8,000 US dollars, 400 days, 5 billion, the most awesome investment. This is SHIB.

In my opinion, if the shiba inu community can survive well like the previous dogecoin community, it is very likely that the shiba price will continue to soar and will reach the price you intended, and it is very possible that it will exceed that.
Merit: 111
November 14, 2021, 07:34:42 PM

I have some millions holdings of Shiba Inu so far in my wallet in the exchange platform, if that happens I will be glad of course.
Now, if the development of SHIBA will continue and they will implement burning schedule of their token, I think 0.1$ each Shiba Inu
is very much possible to be happen in the future, but if not I don't think it will happen.
Activity: 938
Merit: 2
November 14, 2021, 12:23:21 PM
Most of the people hope that shib can reach 0.1$ but it is not sure and this price is so high.but i hope shib will reach 0.01. I wish one day shib will reach 0.01 or 0.1. We can always see this when shib reach the best .
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
November 13, 2021, 10:18:29 PM
Everyone can dream but I'm not optimistic about it...
To hit $0.1 at least reduce the total supply by 50%. It's necessary otherwise forget it
No money left to buy SHIB...

Btw. I know SHIB has grown this much but Shiba has no value.
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
November 11, 2021, 02:52:06 AM

That's very impressive but the run is not sustainable, where is the money to pump it to $0.1. The supply is massive and there are also lots of competitors like Akita, Kishu, Elon, Starl, etc.

Although from past experiences, such possibility should not be ruled out in Crypto world however it will take a lot of positive events for SHIB to get that high.
Merit: 111
November 10, 2021, 10:55:10 PM

That is possible to happen, only if they burn a billions of shiba Inu, but if not certainly it won't happen of course.
It can only pump for a little but not going to go higher big in the future. Just like what the price value for what SHIBA
have it now, it remain to that value if they're not going to burn again.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 10, 2021, 10:02:54 AM
The next upcoming milestone is 0.0001 usd.

So fasten seat belts and prepare yourself.

OTOH 0.01 usd will be another story not realistic for the moment.

Anyway depending from when you entered the game you should be already back on your investment. So that's already won. Of course we all want more... But could be less  or even worse with nothing Smiley
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
November 10, 2021, 08:50:32 AM
yes i am looking shib a bright future because now shib become a community coin too much people investing in this so this thing make it pump day by day also shib gave 70x profit after listing on binance and i  am sure in future shib can easily rise to 0.1$ so buy and hold it
Activity: 1176
Merit: 282
November 10, 2021, 03:07:33 AM
It is actually possible if they managed to find a way where to use SHIB token probably partnership with some project like small businesses to accept SHIB, gambling site or probably other ways to use their token with this and the token burning I really think it's not impossible that it will reach $0.1
I think that the pump can be at such a price. But I don’t think it will be long, all the holders at this price will leave it and thus roll the price to 0. And those who come after them will receive a minus.
Pages:
Jump to: