Pages:
Author

Topic: Can SHIB rise to 0.1? - page 8. (Read 2691 times)

Activity: 2058
Merit: 710
January 08, 2022, 09:33:38 AM
Shiba inu is just a Meme token. It does not have a product or platform that can make it more valuable like 0.1$. it is totally impossible to reach that amount. it can hit max 0.00 something.
I don't even see and remember the Shiba Inu that often for now and also for the past year although there were people who had good profits last year because they took advantage of the earlier Shiba Inu trend and hype.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
January 06, 2022, 04:07:47 PM
A few statistics: 8,000 US dollars, 400 days, 5 billion, the most awesome investment. This is SHIB.

You forget to see the total supply for this coin. Also the marketcap of Shiba Inu is very high and i don't see any good deal to invest in this coin now. However, there are many people who made a lot of money by investing in it at an early stage.
Activity: 812
Merit: 349
January 06, 2022, 03:51:49 PM
It's very unthinkable to think that SHIB will rise to 0.1 cents someday. It's unbelievable for you to speculate such a price. There's nothing impossible in crypto but in this case, there's no possibility for SHIB to rise to 0.1.
Just try and predict what is possible not what is impossible. SHIB ATH will be 0.0001 nothing more than that
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
January 06, 2022, 01:35:55 PM
Shiba inu is just a Meme token. It does not have a product or platform that can make it more valuable like 0.1$. it is totally impossible to reach that amount. it can hit max 0.00 something.
sounds harsh but I will agree with this.
at least to get to $0.1 they should have a pretty self-explanatory project, but with shiba what to expect?
they always act in the name of the community even though if we look further the community is just a cover that will indeed make some people trapped by it and when the price goes up of course everyone wants to take the opportunity and is ready to throw this coin at any time.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
January 06, 2022, 01:14:24 PM
I trust is that individuals get everything in order soon and quit purchasing pointless image coins. We are currently viewing at the precisely same situation as a half year prior. I had an inclination that it will be one of the greatest blow in the market when the entire air pocket burst one year from now.
January 06, 2022, 10:40:28 AM

It is possible that Shiba can get to $0.1 but it will take time and may not happen in 2022. All it has to do to achieve it is to move closer to the decimal point by taking out the 4 zeros before the number. The reason why alot of posters argue that it is not possible is because if that happens the market cap for Shiba will be bigger than bitcoin and they think that is not going to happen. People should look beyond that and see what new programs Shiba is engaging in that can cause its price to go up and not just believing that no matter what its cap will continue to stay under bitcoin.
So far I haven't seen any new program or new plans from the Shiba Inu, so it's still less likely to be at $0.1 in another two years, because the Shiba Inu is not a coin that has a clear use case so it's hard to surpass Bitcoin volumes over a period of a long time, moreover Bitcoin often has a large volume in cryptocurrency
Activity: 1890
Merit: 328
January 04, 2022, 04:41:45 AM

It is possible that Shiba can get to $0.1 but it will take time and may not happen in 2022. All it has to do to achieve it is to move closer to the decimal point by taking out the 4 zeros before the number. The reason why alot of posters argue that it is not possible is because if that happens the market cap for Shiba will be bigger than bitcoin and they think that is not going to happen. People should look beyond that and see what new programs Shiba is engaging in that can cause its price to go up and not just believing that no matter what its cap will continue to stay under bitcoin.
January 03, 2022, 07:44:50 PM
Many have said that SHIB is one of the meme coins that cannot penetrate $0.1 because shib is not an easy coin to go up and if it does go up, it will most likely go down quickly.
That's true and also as proof you can see for yourself in the market, let alone for a price of $0.1 for a price of 0.1 Doge only Shiba Inu will still be very overwhelmed to reach it this year, so don't think that Shiba Inu is a very powerful meme coin.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 2078
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
December 01, 2021, 06:09:48 PM
circulating supply of 549,052,602,946,547

A total supply of
Total Supply
589,736,613,236,609   ??

How we do able to consider on reaching out 1 cent for this supply?

It couldn't really just possible no matter how you do look into the angle.
Even on extreme manipulating measures it cant be done.

My point exactly  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
December 01, 2021, 05:56:20 PM
If there's a lot of people will getting FOMO in SHIB then it's possible to reach 0.1. The problem here is, it's a meme coin and a lot of people are afraid to invest in a coin that doesn't have any utility except for being accepted as a payment platform. We can't deny the fact that it only increases because of the hype brought by many popular people, that's all and nothing else.

That's why newbies shouldn't get fomo'd by these kind of coins.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 655
December 01, 2021, 05:48:48 PM

A total supply of
Total Supply
589,736,613,236,609   ??

How we do able to consider on reaching out 1 cent for this supply?

It couldn't really just possible no matter how you do look into the angle.
Even on extreme manipulating measures it cant be done.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 2078
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
December 01, 2021, 05:31:03 PM

December 01, 2021, 02:36:05 AM
It's worth what you will get later. you have a very bad drop or a big loss but do you have a profit if the coin goes up skyrocketing. Don't look at one side to make it all bad. we just need to be careful.
Any price increase will always be very good and of course it is something that is highly expected because no one regrets the price increase in the market even though what you say also needs to be understood because it is true that everything must always be seen from two sides in order to get better be careful.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 01, 2021, 02:14:37 AM
Meme coins are good for speculative trading because they have no future. While there is such an opportunity, many use it to make a profit. But soon the rapid growth of Shib will stop and then the one who has time to throw it off will win. The rest will pay all losses.
Shiba's price increase is due to Hype. Well, now the fact is that many people have benefited from shiba, especially for those who bought this coin when the price was still very cheap. however. many people think that it is possible that Shiba's potential can reach the price that the doge currently has. because of this, people are constantly encouraged to invest in shiba, and even expect a price of $0.1.
however, in the world of cryptocurrencies, it is not impossible, however, seeing as shiba has a very large volume, and there are no investors as big as Elon Musk, moreover the price is going up because of the Hype, well we can figure it out for ourselves.
personally, if i invest in shiba, i will limit it to the lowest level.
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
December 01, 2021, 01:28:12 AM
I think that price is not feasible for SHIB, it is very difficult for it to reach 0.1$. Currently, to reach $0.1, the value of SHIB needs to increase more than 2500 times, a crazy number. It is still just a meme coin, without specific values and long-term development vision. Be careful when investing in meme coins, the risk is quite high

It's worth what you will get later. you have a very bad drop or a big loss but do you have a profit if the coin goes up skyrocketing. Don't look at one side to make it all bad. we just need to be careful.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
November 29, 2021, 12:24:20 PM
I think that price is not feasible for SHIB, it is very difficult for it to reach 0.1$. Currently, to reach $0.1, the value of SHIB needs to increase more than 2500 times, a crazy number. It is still just a meme coin, without specific values and long-term development vision. Be careful when investing in meme coins, the risk is quite high
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
November 29, 2021, 12:16:45 PM
Meme coins are good for speculative trading because they have no future. While there is such an opportunity, many use it to make a profit. But soon the rapid growth of Shib will stop and then the one who has time to throw it off will win. The rest will pay all losses.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 504
November 29, 2021, 11:48:15 AM
It will take a huge load of cash to push that cost to much nearer to that. Also, it implies state run administrations, gold bugs, bitcoin financial backers will plot and put away their cash on SHIB, which is truly outlandish as I would see it. Elon and Vitalik are two conspicuous countenances among them and this coin is simply riding on that publicity. When the promotion is gone, the cash will be gone as well
Activity: 1540
Merit: 276
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 29, 2021, 11:10:38 AM
For the next few months, shiba inu is being discussed by many investors, so the market volume is getting higher and many people believe this coin will follow the flow of dogecoin so that to reach the value of 0.1$ could happen even though not this year, but we also have to consider investing in shiba inu because for now the price is declining again so that some investors feel panicked by the current situation because the decline occurred beyond our predictions.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
November 29, 2021, 11:00:56 AM
I personally don't have high hopes for this coin because I realize this coin is one of the meme coins that is indeed risky, but I don't want to be hypocritical that I participate in the hype of this coin to benefit myself because I think that being here is quite good with a significant increase.
at least with this meme coin I already have a profit of more than 100% of the assets I have.

I have now relinquished ownership of this coin and hope it drops further now so I can re-enter Cheesy
I don't want to speculate too high for $0.1 because it's something hard to reach for meme coins
Pages:
Jump to: