Pages:
Author

Topic: Can SHIB rise to 0.1? - page 7. (Read 2691 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 10
January 19, 2022, 07:32:36 PM
in my opinion it is impossible in the near future.. but it is possible that Shiba in the next 10 years will reach 0.1.. if that happens there will be many new millionaires..

Many shib holders and lovers will think the same, they strongly believe one day this coin will make them millionaire. As a meme coin I don't have much hope about shib rise but it's really benefited many people because shib fan group are not as small as we think.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 710
January 18, 2022, 01:40:52 AM
in my opinion it is impossible in the near future.. but it is possible that Shiba in the next 10 years will reach 0.1.. if that happens there will be many new millionaires..
10 years is not a long time mate, and it is also uncertain if the Shiba Inu still exists so it is not worth saying at this time, especially since the price range is still very far away, so the possibility of 0.1 will require an uphill battle for Shiba Inu from now on.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
January 17, 2022, 03:36:28 PM
It might take an year or two minimum to flow in high market cap and then yes slowly move up in its price. But yes I am one of the Shiba Inu investors and yes eagerly waiting for its price to at least reach $0.01 and I believe that would be a great achievement to Shiba Inu in the 1st stage. Doge too had such struggles in the beginning but yes stood in the market and moving forward. This year will be an year of experiment for Shiba Inuu. If Shiba Inu stand still in the market at least with current volume and current price then yes its going to be successful in future.
Activity: 437
Merit: 103
January 12, 2022, 05:58:34 AM
I think it's very difficult for a shib to hit $0.1 and probably won't, because a coin with a very large supply won't be able to hit that high price, so make the most of your money and choose the right coin to invest in.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
January 11, 2022, 11:45:43 PM
shib had shocked the kryto world, I'm sure the team will never waste that momentum, now they are still fighting. we see a lot of comments that seem to know more about the fate of the shib than their team.. I'm still positive
Activity: 743
Merit: 110
January 11, 2022, 08:40:17 PM
Activity: 840
Merit: 4
January 11, 2022, 07:54:27 PM
Much as I love Shiba, I'm afraid it won't last long in this dog eat dog world of crypto (Forgive the pun)  There are a lot of dog meme competitors ready to give it a run for its money, plus the project is rolling out DAO tokens like Bone and Leash, as if Shiba Inu is a second thought
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
January 11, 2022, 07:09:16 PM
Although shiba is a coin meme, not a few people bet on this meme coin. Maybe in 2022 shiba could dump more, because the price of shiba coins has risen high, but shiba will again pump prices, it is natural. To go higher all the coins basically take time, perhaps including shiba.
Activity: 66
Merit: 2
January 11, 2022, 02:57:16 PM
Shib is a good project, but the whole concept of shared trust in blockchain development is now being replaced by financial greed and since the memecoins  are fundamentally profit oriented and there need to be a stronger reason for staying and rising . Else they could falter sooner than later
All the best shib
Activity: 1288
Merit: 451
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
January 11, 2022, 12:43:46 PM
This cryptocurrency makes everything possible but it takes a lot of hard work to enjoy some things.Shiba Inu is a good project. It could go a long way in the future, but it will take time. The idea is that this Shiba Inu will go 0.1$ by 2025.Sounds very imaginary to me. I think maybe by 2025 it could be between 0.001$.Even if the team wants to take this project a lot further, it will definitely go a long way.
Activity: 826
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 11, 2022, 11:17:48 AM
The SHIB factor as a meme coin is so well known that many think it is impossible to reach 0.1, many think DOGE will have reached ATH 0.73 in 2021 but there is no guarantee that SHIB can reach 0.1 if, from a large supply, the meme coin is unique due to the increasing hype and community solid.
Not always that memecoin hype can be created easily in the crypto space and the memecoin community is also not so strong that when the hype starts to end, they tend to disperse and go elsewhere, because the goal of community members is to make profit, and this is also the same goal many people.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
January 11, 2022, 10:33:28 AM
I think it will be very difficult to become 0.1 even though we know the SHIB marketcap is already extraordinary. It takes a lot of factors to reach that price, not just achieving a high market cap. Back again to the actual rest of SHIB, only meme coins actually and living because the community is good, the rest I don't think exists.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
January 09, 2022, 07:01:12 AM
A few statistics: 8,000 US dollars, 400 days, 5 billion, the most awesome investment. This is SHIB.

I can say directly it will not! Shiba Inu is only a meme coin, let's accept that fact it was only pumped because of the hype, other people said that because it has a million holders now Shiba Inu will be great, but I beg to disagree because Shiba Inu has a very large supply that's why it was unrealistic to achieve that predictions especially now that the market has experienced a downside what I believe is in 2022 it will dump more.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
January 09, 2022, 05:49:32 AM
A few statistics: 8,000 US dollars, 400 days, 5 billion, the most awesome investment. This is SHIB.

Looking at the current state of shiba inu on many exchanges it looks like shiba inu has ended its heyday as a memecoin that is in high demand by many. Shiba's current price has surpassed very low, I think to reach 0.1 I think it's impossible
Activity: 1890
Merit: 328
January 09, 2022, 02:00:12 AM

So far I haven't seen any new program or new plans from the Shiba Inu, so it's still less likely to be at $0.1 in another two years, because the Shiba Inu is not a coin that has a clear use case so it's hard to surpass Bitcoin volumes over a period of a long time, moreover Bitcoin often has a large volume in cryptocurrency

You think because it has no new programs and in your judgement that it has no clear use will prevent it from getting there. What new programs did Dogecoin have that made it pumped that hard in 2021 after so many years of existence? Is Dogecoin not also a meme coin like Shiba? I know what you are calculating and basing your judgement on is the market volume of bitcoin to condemn Shiba price rise but you forget that Shiba can decide to burn its supply and reduce circulation and price will hit the moon.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 710
January 08, 2022, 11:21:48 PM
I bought some SHIB. If it happen then i will be billionaire. BTW, I don’t believe it. SHIB already pumped a lot, I think it’s enough for a meme coin.
It's just a dream in speculation and even if anyone believes in it,
maybe he's sleeping too sideways and must be straightened so that the thoughts in his brain can be true Cheesy to all things.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 165
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 08, 2022, 05:19:03 PM
I have come across this question in multiple occasions if am not mistaken 2 times in this forum. And my response will forever ever remain thesame,  To me Shiba Inu is just being over hype, I see no much potential in that coin, it's a meme coin and should be treated as such, When we hear about Meme what first comes into our mind is Joke, such should also be applicable to Shiba Inu. Their is no really features or geem backing up that coin, which simply means it can just wake up one morning and all liquidity are off from the market for that token, because people will no longer have any value for it.
To answer your question, hitting 0.1$ is impossible to be achieved by Shiba Inu.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 08, 2022, 03:29:42 PM
No, shib will not hit $0.10 ever, but it could maybe hit $0.0001 if they actually follow through on their alleged plans to create a game that everyone wants to play, causing lots more people to buy shib. In the real-world, things that do not have actual utility are destined to fade away. Keep in mind that the ethereum whales who are investing in shib own only 1% as much shib as they do ethereum, and they are hoping that it will pump like crazy but they are ok with losing that amount if it doesn't.

If the devs leave, or if their gaming projects end up failing or being lame or boring, that is when shib will begin to die out as a meme coin and you will see whales begin to unload.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
January 08, 2022, 10:38:01 AM
Siba inu has no real use case or utility. It's just a meme coin that depends on the community supports. I don't think if it will rise to 0.1, maybe if Elon Musk make a tweet and support it like what he did in dogecoin. Good for those early investors of this meme coin because they already benefited during the past hype.
Activity: 924
Merit: 281
January 08, 2022, 09:55:08 AM
I bought some SHIB. If it happen then i will be billionaire. BTW, I don’t believe it. SHIB already pumped a lot, I think it’s enough for a meme coin.
Pages:
Jump to: