Pages:
Author

Topic: Can the world really go digital with crypto? - page 11. (Read 1314 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I am sure that the world will become much better if today we can really integrate new technologies into our most ordinary and simple life, how do you think, will the world not become better? I'm sure that will be.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Of course yes, it is to minimalize potention for bank account leaked, using crypto is more safe for daily use of transaction in digital world. And also crypto is fast and cheaper rather than fiat for fee
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
Imagine, looking at gge current dip we are facing, can we say the world is already getting tired of blockchain innovation? I hope not. I know we have got a long way to go.

World is almost digital now,look at all the appliances in your house and offices or in any establishments isn’t it all are digitally operational?Only fews remains manual so what do you think hindering cryptocurrency from taking over the community..even payments and all transactions now can be done using digital currency so what i am seeing here is a totally digitalization of the whole world soon
Look around, most of it are using digital nowadays so there's possibility digital currency can adopt of many people. Also cryptocurrency have potential so it possible to it to be used in future. Although its uncertain but I believe it will be our future because the country that accept is gradually rising. Just keep believing there's nothing to lose if we keep believe and support to it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The world is not getting tired of crypto but the bad thing is that many people got tired of waiting. This is the problem. Too much waiting. Once the market starts to grow I think crypto will develop a lot
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Imagine, looking at gge current dip we are facing, can we say the world is already getting tired of blockchain innovation? I hope not. I know we have got a long way to go.

World is almost digital now,look at all the appliances in your house and offices or in any establishments isn’t it all are digitally operational?Only fews remains manual so what do you think hindering cryptocurrency from taking over the community..even payments and all transactions now can be done using digital currency so what i am seeing here is a totally digitalization of the whole world soon
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
The world is getting innovated, new technologies have been introduced to  meet the present demand of people and cryptocurrency is just a part of that change, its helping us  to get advanced technology by getting electronic way of money exchange. This is good source of getting digitalised.
Activity: 116
definitely this is very possible and achivieable. The world is gradually innovating, and throught the help of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, this innovation will favour everyone and every company involved in crypto currency. Thus making everything go digital.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116

The world is not tired of blockchain innovation, in fact many more persons are adopting blockchain day after day. The issue with Cryptocurrency is that there are too many scam project that run ICOs and at the end no one stops them and it is making people to be scared of cryptocurcency, I believe if we have the regulated, it will help reduce the rate of scamming.
We already living in the digital world. Blockchain can make this more secure place. And only you can access your money.
Well there is a great possibility that in the near future we can all use digital as a form of payment. But I think it is not that easy to used it, because there are so many people around the world that still didn't even know that crypto exist. Because not all of the people are now already aware of this kind of gaining. There are so many people that didn't even know crypto yet.

IMHO first we will see mass adoption in blockchain in some growing countries with the unstable governments, this is the real way for people of such countries to become free without 10000% inflation and don't depends on dictators. Even now Crypto giving you freedom from borders. Remeber Durov CEO of telegram. He ran away from the country just with some BTC in his pocket)
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
We already living in the digital world. Blockchain can make this more secure place. And only you can access your money.
Well there is a great possibility that in the near future we can all use digital as a form of payment. But I think it is not that easy to used it, because there are so many people around the world that still didn't even know that crypto exist. Because not all of the people are now already aware of this kind of gaining. There are so many people that didn't even know crypto yet.
Activity: 91
Yes, but this is a long process. The government has begun to cooperate with cryptocurrencies, and many banks have issued their own stable currencies. This may take ten years.
Activity: 854
Blockchain technology will surely still get a worldwide acceptance. It is gradual. The same happened to internet, it is now happening to GTBank and i believe it will still rise.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
First of all, you should be more specific, you are saying crypto in your title and blockchain in the content you wrote. The blockchain innovation is not crypto. Cryptocurrency is built on blockchain and that's all so even if cryptocurrency die blockchain will not because.

The real use of blockchain is not started yet, a lot of big companies are just started to study blockchain and how to integrate it within their system, the revolution of blockchain is just in its beginning and I think blockchain technology will be the main model in the future whether there is crypto or not blockchain technology is here to stay.

I absolutely agree with you, crypto currencies have little in common with the blockchain technology itself, what is happening now proves it once again. All these exchanges, trade, only an attempt to make money in the new financial market and nothing more. If prices for all cryptocurrencies collapse, technology will continue to exist, because the blockchain is not cryptocurrency.
Activity: 157
Using cryptocurrency and Blockchain, you can enjoy all the benefits of transparency, security and decentralization. So the transition from digital to crypto also requires a process and it will take years to implement.
Activity: 119
I think what can, it already on a half digital. People use credit cards, for calculations devoted in cryptocurrency use not dollars, and more resistant crypto.
Activity: 168
I think we are slowly but surely going to this. The virtual world has already besmirched almost the entire population of the planet. And I think that the crypto currency is no exception. Probably over time, the crypto currency will be a part of all of us.
Activity: 57
Yeah it is very possible, dough might take some time.
But a world where even transactions are being digitized, then it is possible that the world in general can be digitized.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
Of course yes, just a matter of time. With credit cards, internet, computers was same.. no one believe in those.
But, take a look, how it looks now.
The same with crypto. Someday it will change everything
Activity: 89
Having experienced trading of item using coins and tokens, such as games, i strongly believe that the world can go digital with Crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: