Pages:
Author

Topic: Can the world really go digital with crypto? - page 10. (Read 1314 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
I think it still takes a lot of time to make this world a crypto world and it seems that it is also impossible. So many people are not touched by the internet world, besides that many countries have not been able to accept crypto.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Imagine, looking at gge current dip we are facing, can we say the world is already getting tired of blockchain innovation? I hope not. I know we have got a long way to go.
A way to that possibilities are still wide open, I think the only thing blocking that implementation would be the trust from people.
Since today there are many people who still don't really trust cryptocurrency.

I agree. Trust is essential. I mean all our world currencies right now are founded on trust. As we progress further with the concept of cryptocurrencies, the more society will realize the benefits of having a digital currency.  Some could lead by example –show them how it’s done, so to speak. If they see how convenient and efficient it is to go cashless, they’ll learn to embrace. Just give it time. As they say, Rome wasn’t built in a day.
What do you think is the best approach for helping build more trust for crypto?

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I think blockhain network technology can make it happen, of course with the help of the cryptocurrency platform which is now growing, even though it still has to struggle to prove its existence
I completely agree with you. Cryptocurrency is still at the beginning of its development and it will experience some more problems which it will have to solve.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
Imagine, looking at gge current dip we are facing, can we say the world is already getting tired of blockchain innovation? I hope not. I know we have got a long way to go.
I think that this dip that we have been expeiencing is primarily manipulative by the whales. I still believe in cryptocurrency and its bright future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Code:
 mi
It will be very nice to the world really go digital with Crypto, but the issue of consistency of cryptocurrency will really affect this development big time.

What other digital do you mean since we are not dealing any physical elements on here , so we are already. a Digital in nature . But if you mean a digital currency , I thing it needs a massive adoption of people.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
Yes we really got a long way to go but at the end of road the world is gonna accept it .
Activity: 532
Merit: 250

World is almost digital now,look at all the appliances in your house and offices or in any establishments isn’t it all are digitally operational?Only fews remains manual so what do you think hindering cryptocurrency from taking over the community..even payments and all transactions now can be done using digital currency so what i am seeing here is a totally digitalization of the whole world soon
Look around, most of it are using digital nowadays so there's possibility digital currency can adopt of many people. Also cryptocurrency have potential so it possible to it to be used in future. Although its uncertain but I believe it will be our future because the country that accept is gradually rising. Just keep believing there's nothing to lose if we keep believe and support to it.

Most of the time I find that ICO projects are focused on Dapp, but the benefits of the dapp are not as good as what the teams write in the whitepaper.
Activity: 252
No the world is not tired of blockchain technology. The new investors form the beginning of 2018 are simple disappointed in crypto. We need a new pump to attrack more audience. The more audience, the more attention to the crypto currencies, the more great innovative projects based on blockchain.
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
Yeah, i believe someday the world really go for digital crypto era/trend...
actually not a problem tired of blockchain innovation, but rather the prices in the market that affect everything to make it tired and look weak.

I'm sure, when prices stabilize again, innovations and new projects on blockchain / crypto will be very bright. certainly very useful.

we also hope this way is still long
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
Although we can see many more projects that offer their concept for crypto, I don't think that this world will really go with the crypto at all. the crypto world is actually limited, especially I mean the limit for the users. Everybody in the world will not all choose crypto. However, that the world will have many more things that go with crypto, it is true.
Activity: 686
yes. already outlets worldwide offers crypto payments, also some australian governments accpet crypto payments, even the FIFA worldcup accepted crypto buy tickets. so i think its not much harder to go with crypto. but i think fiat also must exist in this world
Activity: 581
I think at this current state, the people need to build more trust to the cryptocurrency cause some people loosing their trust because of the scam projects that popping and stealing the investors money
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
In my opinion it will soon be realized in the future, we know blockchain technology is present to provide speed in transactions and in my opinion, in the future everyone will need it, everything in the future needs something that is instant including transactions
Activity: 224
How are you tired of innovation? Innovation pushes our world forward. And blockchain technology is a huge breakthrough.
Activity: 448
Right now it's certainly not as it's still too early to change that much, even right now not every transaction is cashless as there's still a lot of people that use cash to pay for something. In order to go full digital with crypto then it means that people have to be familiar first with cashless transaction and I think in 10 more years we will be closer to that kind of situation. Right now it's better to spread the word first for people to be aware of crypto.
Activity: 434
In my opinion, it is not possible, because cryptographic money is quite risky, not suitable for us to use them for the purpose of buying goods widely popular around the world, so will be the opportunity for scammers
Activity: 518
the opportunity is wide open but everyone has to support it all. without community support, there is no meaning.
the most important thing here is whether digital world can be useful for the wider community or not?
Activity: 502
Blockchain is great technology that can help people to do daily activities, and I believe one day the whole world will use blockchain. there are no more countries that prohibit cryptocurrency because everything is connected to blockchain technology. at the moment we can see many developers starting to introduce their platform that everyone needs.

Actually,  blockchain technology is already used of many places in the world but not the whole there are some places that it doesn't use it. Cryptocurrency / Blockchain technology can collaborate but it doesn't mean that it can replace the things.
Activity: 490
Blockchain is great technology that can help people to do daily activities, and I believe one day the whole world will use blockchain. there are no more countries that prohibit cryptocurrency because everything is connected to blockchain technology. at the moment we can see many developers starting to introduce their platform that everyone needs.
Activity: 406

The blockchain technology has already proven its usefulness to the global community. This technology can be applied in any sphere of human economic activity. The real business sector is increasingly paying attention to this technology. I have no doubt in the bright future. But this of course takes a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: