Pages:
Author

Topic: Can the world really go digital with crypto? - page 12. (Read 1314 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
Sure the world has no  option than to go digital through cryptocurrency, it is a space that has it  technological value that will be relaese to the world economy,Every technology always have it season of establishment and acceptance, Cryptocurrency is still an evolving platform, Cryptocurrency is the real answer to the world cashless policy advocacy among other value it hold.
Activity: 224
Cryptocurrency is still the best next thing.  For those that are looking for the next technology,  I think Cryptocurrency is actually the tech that world is waiting because we are yet to grow Cryptocurrency to it's potential and value. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Technology  blockchain gradually comes into our lives!
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
The Crypto currency will, of course, continue to develop for a very long time and will gradually change our world. But do not overestimate its value. It can only walk in parallel with the national money of each state and can not replace them. Therefore, our world will never be completely digital.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I am looking forward into the future as move onto a generation of a decentralized economic structure.
Blockchain technology will be a game changer, majority of population does not know about it.
Activity: 100
PlayGame.com
I dont know. Maybe this can happen. However, I think we have to wait in a long time for the acceptance of the Corporations and Governments. They will have to find the way to control the crypto
Activity: 168
I think in the future it will. Already, the world can not do without digital money, transfers and the virtual world in general. So, over the years, I would not be surprised if we move completely to this kind of regime.
Activity: 406
Decentralized Digital Billboards
I don't think that the world is already getting tired of blockchain innovation, it's just down now. But it will go up in the future because we know that this is a cyclic world here. And about the world really go digital with crypto, it might happen someday; but not in the near future I think.
Activity: 644
So now it is being done and begins to move it to the digital version, not only public companies but also private, all this is going to be in the entire digital economy, even now many people are selling apartments and cars for bitcoins, so not far off when this area is fully included in every home and country
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
If you do not notice, the world does it without cryptocurrencies, but I think that with cryptocurrencies everything will be much better, because cryptocurrencies are starting to receive a lot of investments and very soon the world will have to use cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 458
I have strong believe that someday crypto will become the mainstream in the financial world. Presidents and prime ministers of different nations have started to embrace the blockchain technology and with the look of things I see crypto as the future.
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
Imagine, looking at gge current dip we are facing, can we say the world is already getting tired of blockchain innovation? I hope not. I know we have got a long way to go.
Why not?! Everyone is after crypto and all this medium is coming up with is, new technologies and digital accessibility. Coins like PRG, ADA and XRP have some great projects that are also digital.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
Imagine, looking at gge current dip we are facing, can we say the world is already getting tired of blockchain innovation? I hope not. I know we have got a long way to go.
even if the world gets tired of that particular technology i am sure it will be a foundation on which something even more sophisticated will be built. nothing happens in vain Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
At the moment, everything goes to this, but Yes, it will take time for the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to reveal its full potential.
Activity: 308
I do really believe that the world is on the track in going digital with crypto currency because we already have thriving businesses today accepting crypto currency as payment or as deposit in which you can withdraw any time you want.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
World is not tired of blockchain - this technology is not introduced in our lives, only in cryptocurrency for now as I know, and even cryptos are used by not a big amount of people(approximately 1000000 people in the whole world).
Good times for blockchain are yet to come

Yes I agree that most of the people still doesn't know how the cryptocurrency works, but from 2017 it started trending more. This is a best technology in the world which will boom in future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
In this digital world,crypto is just one product of it and it slowly influence more people around the globe because of its amazingly great financial benefit.However,it would take longer time to fully use it to all transactions because not everyone is connected to internet.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
no, that's impossible. the most likely possibility is that each country creates their own version of digital currency and in the future the world will enter a phase without fiat.
Activity: 373
Merit: 107

If in fact the market for the future is a crypto currency, then it must gain stability in the price. In the meantime, this moment is unobservable.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2

I think you have a point that the world is not tired in blockchain innovation. I believe that the world is always open for the easiest way of global transaction and it is through digital currencies. There is a lot of opportunities to open i guess.
Pages:
Jump to: