Pages:
Author

Topic: Can u still have reasons to keep ur bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 5002 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
"Do u still have strong fresh reasons to hold ur bitcoin?"

Strong... fresh... reasons. An interesting choice of words. How could I still have reasons if you're asking for fresh ones?

The reasons to buy and or hold haven't changed. Now if your only involvement was/is price appreciation then that train has already left the station.

I could mention some potential catalysts, but are you really going to make financial decisions based on internet hearsay? Because you shouldn't.

"the price will recover sooner or later"

We'll all die, sooner or later.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
you better sell at 160 USD than at 50 USD.

you recover "something". it is not much but it's better than nothing.

Bitcoin won't recover soon(not this year)

If only people weren't stubborn and overly greedy and sold their dogecoins when it was 300 satoshis, aurora coins when they were 100,  earthcoins when they were 60 satoshi, nxt when it was 11 cents, or vertcoin when it was 1.40, or darkcoin when it was 9 dollars.  

They all end up being one or two pump ponies.

'But...but...bitcoin is different...it's truly revolutionary and the first!! With increasing adoption!'

People never learn.  Every single crypto has been a bubble market.  Check the long term charts of every single crypto ever.  Once it's popped, I doubt you're ever going to see anywhere near the top again...and probably even lucky to see 1/10th of that in the end if you're lucky.   The hype/euphoria phase is over...now reality sets in.  The only ones making money now are super early adopters (who SHOULD have cashed out already, if they were wise) and margin traders/bots.  Sure, you can keep using btc for purchases, but anyone holding and losing buying power by the hour are out of their minds.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004
you better sell at 160 USD than at 50 USD.

you recover "something". it is not much but it's better than nothing.

Bitcoin won't recover soon(not this year)
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Many people bought BTC on margin and their debts have been called in. Its a huge cascade effect of selling. They have no choice... their BTC is being dumped at any price to cover their debt.

It will keep going down for a while. Sub 100.
Activity: 11
I do not use my btc just to make some money on the price-change. I keep them  to use them because of the nice idea behind them. I don't care if they worth 10$ or 1000$ I think it worth it
Activity: 18
Whats the point of selling now if most of you people who are saying bitcoin is dead invested at higher prices than it is at now...you will take a loss instead wait until it goes up again.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004
there is no reason to keep bitcoin which is a high risk investment.

sell now, the price will fall under 50 USD in less than a month.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
The price is declining dramatically! All of the negative news are covered in the media!
http://bitcoinobituaries.com
Do u still have strong fresh reasons to hold ur bitcoin? Please share with us?

The only way is up, baby.  Grin. This isn't the first crash and wont be the last. Some of us can see the potential future value and that's what we're most interested in. I still see the massive potential both for bitcoin's use and it's value so I'll jeep holding and weather the storm.

I will lie if I said I was not worried at all but I am very hopeful for next months, we will likely go up to higher prices soon and adoption will go up as the price go up, the Dollar go down and banks show their weaknesses.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hope bitcoin price goes up in next weeks... but something tells me that it will hit 100$ first and then in a long time it will be rises again ..... i'm not keeping nothing because i have nothing right now so good luck to people who has
Activity: 1022
bitcoin never changed, it is us dollar shortage caused dumping of everything including bitcoin: Raw material, petroleum, foreign currency, etc...

I think it's bubbles poping up and weak demand; soon Yellen will create a lot of inflation to increase prices again.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination
bitcoin never changed, it is US dollar shortage caused dumping of everything including bitcoin: Raw material, petroleum, foreign currency, etc...
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
I don't think there's any better reason to keep my bitcoins than the current price. Why would I sell them for so little? The value is in the network which is still strong and I think this will be realized eventually. Keep holding guys. It's not over till it's over.

Yes, exactly.
If you sell BTC at this moment, you will loose a lot.
The best strategy is buy when price is low and sell when price is high Smiley
Activity: 560
2017 will be the year of the BTC.

Hodl !
Activity: 19
I don't think there's any better reason to keep my bitcoins than the current price. Why would I sell them for so little? The value is in the network which is still strong and I think this will be realized eventually. Keep holding guys. It's not over till it's over.
Activity: 242
The price is declining dramatically! All of the negative news are covered in the media!

WTF? What does the scamfiat price have to do with my Bitcoins?

You are just another wanna-get-rich-quick-kid, gtfo.
Activity: 274
Having bought some at $650, I would definitely not sell anything now. I'm still optimistic that it will increase.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
Holding? No. I've sold my BTC when it was 300ish.
But to use BTC, sure. So now I don't keep a big amount in BTC, just small stash enough to buy some digital goods.
Activity: 30

Mentalities changes . Some people all they care about is being rich , and they should know that bitcoin is a long term investement ,so they won't become millionaires between one night & another .
for some people it just dosen't worth it to sell at such price since they bought it very very cheap (early adopters) and people who are just selling their bitcoin are the one who bought BTC while it was 350-600$ let's say & they are afraid that it will never go up again

I personally don't have enough bitcoin to care about the price changes (either it falls or goes up) .  I will stick to BTC forever tho Grin

well, i think keeping bitcoin in this high volatility situation is not an investment, as we dont know if the price will going down or up, think that the price can fall as fast as acne on my face, and it can rise as fast as i fart, just think about that! with all the fundamental analysis, i think there's np reason to invest in cc sector
just my imho, and forget about my english Cheesy
Activity: 976
Merit: 575
Cryptophile at large

The only way is up, baby.  Grin. This isn't the first crash and wont be the last. Some of us can see the potential future value and that's what we're most interested in. I still see the massive potential both for bitcoin's use and it's value so I'll jeep holding and weather the storm.
Activity: 658
Because I don't sell low.
Pages:
Jump to: