Pages:
Author

Topic: Can u still have reasons to keep ur bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 5002 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
The price is declining dramatically! All of the negative news are covered in the media!
http://bitcoinobituaries.com
Do u still have strong fresh reasons to hold ur bitcoin? Please share with us?

Because the price too low to sell my betece Sad
Hold and buy its good choice now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
www.DonateMedia.org
Offcourse Grin
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
I hold because BTC has been a good investment so far.
I have no regrets not selling when BTC was above $1,000, and I'm confident it can go back to this level, but I would lie if I told you I wasn't worried. THis is a very sharp fall, and I fail to understand it.
Q7
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I hold on to my coins because if I sell, that would immediately translate to a loss. If I hang on to it, there is still hope left. So I would roll the dice and wait for the outcome. There might be recovery in store.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Come back next year and read this thread. It will be a funny one.
Activity: 462
Why not, not a good price to sell.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
As I've got in early and spent only buttons and peanuts on my coins I'm still massively in the green. After a dramatic downtrend we might see a dramatic correction Smiley. So I'm holding Smiley.
Activity: 518
Same reasons I held when it crashed from $30 to $3.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
If you ever...ever use Amazon, why would you not pay with bitcoins through purse to get 20%-30% off of your purchase?

I see people on Facebook with these "How I cut my spending by 10% with one simple trick" posts and think...only 10%?
Activity: 714
I hold for 2 reasons:
First, I could take the hit to lose the money I invested(even if it a substantial amount of my "wealth"), but I would really kick my self, if I sold now taking a loss and than it goes up after that.
Second, I don't see any problem with Bitcoin itself. All the bad news, didn't really give me any indication, that Bitcoin will die. There is nothing wrong about the technology and there is more adoption of it(Microsoft, the Winkleson-Twins, etc.)
Activity: 504
the fundamentals didnt change, so i dont see a reason to sell except speculating which i dont have time for
Activity: 1022
2014 was one of the best years for BTC - so iam optimistic Smiley

Oh wow, some sense in here! 2014 was unreal, 2015 it's only going to grow.  I really think the price has been manipulated in the past and never was a true representation of it's demand.  Should be an awesome year, lots of innoation coming, so many startups and large organizations opening the doors.  Consumer/everyday user adoption soon to follow. Happy 2015  Cheesy

I think the demand was heavy and as the price was going down and some were selling, people were stashing up and convincing others to do so but the demand is now weaker as 3600 new BTC are still generated everyday and big holders are selling.
Activity: 327
it's a hardware thing!
Yes I will keep mine till the last transaction. (Ill be dead Smiley
Activity: 210

Oh wow, some sense in here! 2014 was unreal, 2015 it's only going to grow.  I really think the price has been manipulated in the past and never was a true representation of it's demand.  Should be an awesome year, lots of innoation coming, so many startups and large organizations opening the doors.  Consumer/everyday user adoption soon to follow. Happy 2015  Cheesy
bitcoin goes mainstream Cheesy
hold hold i believed it will be rise ,,dunno when

It's not set up for mainstream consumer adoption yet.  Perhaps if there was a smart wallet that somehow magically switched between national currency accounts and bitcoin during volatile periods, which seems like it's un attainable.... But some sort of innovation is bound to come along that protects consumers looking to regularly purchase items with Bitcoin, just a matter of time.

Andreas and other public representitives of the technology say it best.. Still in the early days, time will tell. Everyday new innovation is introduced, it's just a matter of time before the whole picture is consumer/average joe friendly.  I think it will come, not for a year or two, but with baby steps. Every hurdle is overcome with innovation... It's not stopping here.  #hold

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Oh wow, some sense in here! 2014 was unreal, 2015 it's only going to grow.  I really think the price has been manipulated in the past and never was a true representation of it's demand.  Should be an awesome year, lots of innoation coming, so many startups and large organizations opening the doors.  Consumer/everyday user adoption soon to follow. Happy 2015  Cheesy
bitcoin goes mainstream Cheesy
hold hold i believed it will be rise ,,dunno when
Activity: 210

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Bitcoin must be regarded as a long-term investment instrument and not a currency right now if you ask me because the fluctuations are too great.

It's a financial asset that can be use to send money or store wealth. It was a great asset to hold in 2013 but not a good one in 2014. In 2015 the performance could be between the one of 2013 and the one of 2014.

I agree but the value is not stable enough for me to use as in sending money to someone. To store wealth is OK assuming it is going to increase in value.
Activity: 1022
Bitcoin must be regarded as a long-term investment instrument and not a currency right now if you ask me because the fluctuations are too great.

It's a financial asset that can be use to send money or store wealth. It was a great asset to hold in 2013 but not a good one in 2014. In 2015 the performance could be between the one of 2013 and the one of 2014.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I hold because its not even worth to sell it for this price

hello .i think or i am sure that you have milions of reasons to hurry and grab the most bitcoins that u can at this price or else you will say i wish i did ...the more people talk about bitcoin (free advertising )the more ignorant and people  who dont know about it will consider the currency so you should be happy this opportunity could be the closet to that when bitcoin started at few cents a coin the kind of the opportunities that comes once in a lifetime ..buy bitcoin cz now is the time to become a bitcoin billionaire
Activity: 658

I think that's the problem, actually. When people start treating it as an actual currency, the fluctuations will begin to lower.
Pages:
Jump to: