Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we all please accept.. - page 7. (Read 2151 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 15
May 06, 2018, 06:18:32 AM
Accept the fact that most of governments will oppose crypto currency. Obviously there are some countries who have decided to embrace the future, but let's face it, most of governments will stand against. Who likes their currency to be weaken? Every time a stupid country opposes bitcoin, there is so much fud and a great price drop.

China bans mining

South Korea will not ban crypto but obviously does not welcome it

India banning crypto

I fully expected this resistance from governments.

Don't be surprised if more countries come out against bitcoin
Surely most governments endeavored to destabilize the BTC in past yet they neglected to control its utilization from their nation they really would need to get to the ground level of BTC technology to influence it to prevent from working however that is likely unthinkable because of security and anonymity in technology. BTC isn't overseen by a solitary individual or establishment so in specialized mean governments may require to close down the web yet at the same time there are some approaches to execute BTC utilizing SMS.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 06:10:50 AM
Governments dont like competition. Crypto is a direct threat to centralized entities. The problem is the blockchain technology is what gets overlooked. Blockchain technology can help all parties involved, businesses, individuals and governments.

Back again from each of us, do we accept with all this? Many of the people in the world must accept, but all of us are just small voices that are not heard at all. We know that bitcoin is a decentralized currency that can not be controlled by anyone who "may" why other governments want to ban it. Or maybe some illegal activity uses bitcoin as a method of payment because the transaction is anonymous and not easily managed. The government does not want anything that could affect their currency and investment in foreign exchange so they keep everything away from it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 07:55:37 PM
Accept the fact that most of governments will oppose crypto currency. Obviously there are some countries who have decided to embrace the future, but let's face it, most of governments will stand against. Who likes their currency to be weaken? Every time a stupid country opposes bitcoin, there is so much fud and a great price drop.

China bans mining

India banning crypto

We are all expecting that but i will still believe that one day they will see how bitcoin help our economy and the people  itself. Bitcoin truly help us and the economy because thru btc there are more unemployed that are now earning with btc.
Activity: 281
May 05, 2018, 07:52:35 PM

China bans mining

India banning crypto

Yes, you are right. Some governments are oppose eith bitcoin and also to other cryptocurrency. And still it is not the loss of bitcoin but the loss of the country that banned the bitcoin in their place. Although when China banned bitcoin on their country, bitcoin is still alive and much valuable today.
Activity: 280
May 05, 2018, 07:48:25 PM
I agree with this, but we can not do anything about it, so we just have to accept a concrete situation! But I think that sooner or later the situation will improve!
Activity: 196
May 05, 2018, 02:07:39 PM
Definitely government of a country will not allow their currency to be devalue in that essence will not welcome cryptocurrency in their country but crypto lover and investor will find their way and boycott government to take part in d cryptocurrency
Activity: 376
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 01:40:30 PM
you are right if many governments are banning bitcoin and therefore the impact is its declining bitcoin market price.
but all that is just a matter of time if I think. because if the country can grow with bitcoin then which country would want to miss.
Activity: 144
May 05, 2018, 01:33:08 PM
The real fact that some countries and their governments are trying to ban bitcoin in their territory. they think this news is a disaster and death for bitcoin. Some of them just read the title and do not read the news content. Most of these people consider the fall of the current bitcoin price to be due to a bitcoin ban in some countries, whereas this is just a big correction of the bitcoin price increase.
Activity: 154
May 05, 2018, 01:28:06 PM
Well, accept it or not, we can't do anything about their decisions. it because we don't really the main reason why they are banning the cryptocurrency in their Country. Of course, the fact that they don't have any control of it. and cryptocurrency is not required to pay tax. but whatever reason they have in Mind, maybe someday the World will turn upside-down and they will accept cryptocurrency in their Country. If they want to.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
May 05, 2018, 12:56:25 PM
That's right. Governments does control the entire currency that's why they don't like crypto but according to my research this are fuds or fuders spreading online, they did this because of money- the greed of money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
May 05, 2018, 12:54:10 PM
I think most countries are also beginning to accept the fact that the world is going digital and bitcoin is heralding the renaissance in that respect. Sometimes top government officials involved in the crypto business create FUDs and buy at low prices and sell high later. It is important that people involved in the cryptocurrency business remain resolute.
Activity: 80
May 05, 2018, 12:40:54 PM
Yes,It will be accepted that the government and the government want it all the time to maintain or control it. Bitcoin faces obstruction as a decentralizer. They want to track people and their money or money. It will never happen for a long time. Bitcoin is moving towards validity very quickly.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
May 01, 2018, 07:40:18 PM
really, including my country also seems to be banning bitcoin, even not impossible that happened in the near future. it happens because bitcoin is a currency often used by criminals, such as drug dealers and so on, they transact using bitcoin, so it makes a negative effect for bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
May 01, 2018, 07:24:24 PM
The government wants to control the crypto currency, when they cannot control it,  i think they cannot legalize it.  Every government wants to protect the flow of monetary in the certain nation, they cannot control the in and out transaction of bitcoin, that is the main reason why they don't want to legalize it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
May 01, 2018, 07:21:41 PM
Although I know where you are getting. You are thinking long term, and the possibility of Bitcoin to be at par or even replace fiat. But you know, I am sure it will come a time whereby we will all be dealing with digital currencies, just that the world is not YET ready to take such a leap.

Actually "Bitcoin rejected but is still taxable" this is a fact.
With the development of the times the presence of Bitcoin as currency cannot be avoided I call it the leading innovation in tackling the economic decline of the people.
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
May 01, 2018, 07:08:28 PM
In this platform we should expect and accept the fact that their is a government will oppose the system. But, not all government will oppose to it since other government loves to take risks and use this cryptocurrency. Since, more users having a good benefits in using this crypto
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
May 01, 2018, 06:54:47 PM
Most likely we would see more of this at this stage of crypto evolution, but as we conquer the mainstream, acceptance or some level of romance by government would certainly come to play.
Activity: 378
May 01, 2018, 06:44:49 PM
in every change there will be resistance no matter where or what is this change so yeah we have to accept the fact that so many governments will oppose it but as soon as a huge country will accept it will be accepted like a domino effect.
Activity: 596
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 06:42:59 PM
They abandon bitcoin in their own interests, not in the interests of their citizens. And that doesn't make them honorable. I hope that the rulers of other countries will be more intelligent and will allow to use and develop bitcoin on their territory.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
May 01, 2018, 06:38:54 PM
For several reasons, not everyone is going to accept, including government. Crypto is a direct threat to centralized entities. The problem is the blockchain technology is what gets overlooked. Blockchain technology can help all parties involved, businesses, individuals and governments. It's similar to any disruption in an industry. But with time, it can only get better.
Pages:
Jump to: