Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we all please accept.. - page 9. (Read 2151 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 04:04:51 PM
Is it really surprising? No. Most government are using their control on their fiat money to make arrangements with large companies or to deal with the country's debt. So, of course, they cannot welcome a currency that cannot be controlled, nor bribed, or corrupted or threatened.
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 04:02:15 PM
For now, there are still some countries opposing the presence and growth of this Bitcoin, but in my opinion, for the future some countries will accept Bitcoin to be accepted in their country.
Currently their eyes and hearts are not yet open to Bitcoin's ordinances, systems and programs that are very unique, good, and safe for their country as well as for self-government, but I am sure that the country will follow all the way of Bitcoin, because for the future we will face a more perfect, easy, and secure Digital World, which countries that did not approve of the presence of Bitcoin will turn to believe and they will help to develop the workings of this Bitcoin for the progress of their country.
Activity: 203
April 28, 2018, 03:51:07 PM
well you right but while we fear the bad side of bitcoin getting banned, we should also expect the positive side of it getting accepted. surely time will tell if bitcoin will be banned globally or accepted globally but we bitcoin lovers always hope for the best
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 03:49:45 PM
They just ban bitcoin because they gain nothing from it no fees no taxes nothing. I dont know why they don't just use it instead of fiat It is more safe and more fast plus it cannot be hacked.
Activity: 283
April 28, 2018, 03:19:29 PM
I don't see any competition here, why not just regulate it. It makes more sense if they start taxing it instead of seeing it as a competition because no matter how hard they try, they can't stop the growth of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 03:16:53 PM
Governments will not win if there are many people supporting it. They can ban it many times they want but the people will speak for themselves.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
April 28, 2018, 03:08:43 PM
Governments dont like competition. Crypto is a direct threat to centralized entities. The problem is the blockchain technology is what gets overlooked. Blockchain technology can help all parties involved, businesses, individuals and governments.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
April 27, 2018, 02:16:08 PM
Accept the fact that most of governments will oppose crypto currency. Obviously there are some countries who have decided to embrace the future, but let's face it, most of governments will stand against. Who likes their currency to be weaken? Every time a stupid country opposes bitcoin, there is so much fud and a great price drop.

China bans mining

South Korea will not ban crypto but obviously does not welcome it

India banning crypto

I fully expected this resistance from governments.

Don't be surprised if more countries come out against bitcoin
i know there is negative news coming from all around regarding bitcoin and now countries are raising their hands for bitcoin and now they no lon ger wants to take interest in bitcoin but it doesn't mean that we should leave on bitcoin , we all have to support bitcoin and have to understand that bitcoin has only that potential to reduce poverty to a very large extent and if truely speaking i am not accepting the thing which is impossible to happen because i dont think so that bitcoin could ever come to an end. I truely believes in its sustainability.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 02:00:16 AM
It is a true fact that some countries and their governments are trying to ban bitcoins in their region.China has stopped ICO and not bitcoins there are lot of people who does mining in china .My dear friend as far as my knowledge i never came across a news that India is banning crypto may be you are stuck with the wrong info . I have lot of Indian friends and so far i never across a news stating that their government is banning bitcoins infact  the government is only going to bring in some kind of tax for the once who has gained  fortune out of bitcoins. I even came to know that Reliance is going to introduce their own digital coins so i don't think that India will ban bitcoins as it will only help in developing the economy of that country.If the people of that country become rich from bitcoins it will naturally contribute to the development of their region as the once who get profit will normally cash out the amount and will be transacting it to their banks so it is easy for the government to impose tax for the once who get unexpected wealth above their annual income so they are normally liable to pay tax if the amount is high.
Accepting or banning cryptocurrency is your own personal decision. Governments in most countries also can accept or banning crypto based on their interest. What we need today is talks and disccussions in detail about crypto whether to accept or ban it. Benefits and cost or Advantages and disadvantages of this crypto must analized well and in detail to take the right and wise decision about it in the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
April 26, 2018, 01:50:14 AM
A very complicated and obviously the diplomatic question. There is negative news coming from all around and now people are losing faith in crypto currency and moreover governments of many countries has even banned crypto currency but it doesn’t mean that we should all accept that nothing can happen with bitcoin, bitcoin has very bright future ahead.

first of all , this question is pretty generic and not to complicated at all. Secondly , people arent loosing faith in crypto because as you see , the market is now slowly booming and that is obviously because of the people who still currently supports it.

bitcoin banning or government banning on some countries is i think just a hoax and its not true at all because there is no real source or evidence to that news.

You  know the internet is full of fake articles that poisons some peoples mind , so that they can maybe take the benefit if ever bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies would fall.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
April 26, 2018, 01:31:29 AM
Accept the fact that most of governments will oppose crypto currency. Obviously there are some countries who have decided to embrace the future, but let's face it, most of governments will stand against. Who likes their currency to be weaken? Every time a stupid country opposes bitcoin, there is so much fud and a great price drop.

China bans mining

India banning crypto

A very complicated and obviously the diplomatic question. There is negative news coming from all around and now people are losing faith in crypto currency and moreover governments of many countries has even banned crypto currency but it doesn’t mean that we should all accept that nothing can happen with bitcoin, bitcoin has very bright future ahead.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
April 24, 2018, 03:54:08 AM

China bans mining

India banning crypto

I would not be surprised because bitcoin was created is not for the government accepted bitcoin was created to be free from all the rules of government and provide convenience for everyone in terms of transacting. Besides, I also realized from the beginning that no country wants its currency to weaken.
Activity: 133
April 23, 2018, 12:29:36 PM
People understand about bitcoin in slowly but the speed will be increasing instantly attracting to its. It has a plus point for BTC but in other side many countries should have banned it. The Govt. banned for own profit, the countries should earn tax and other benefit that make worse for BTC but people believe on it that hope provide a big correction for increasing BTC value in international.
Activity: 685
April 21, 2018, 02:11:32 PM
Yes it is true that many country not accept bitcoin,  one of the reason is they want to control people,  some of them want taxes,  and the other hands is to have power, some country they banned bitcoin is to reason of the protection thier country and last they thinks bitcoin is scam.
Activity: 253
April 21, 2018, 08:19:38 AM

China bans mining

India banning crypto

Yes that was sadly true,  we don't know whats the mean reason why they are banning bitcoin in thier countries, but this is not the reason to give up on bitcoin it is a challenge to us to support bitcoin and spread to all.
Activity: 714
April 21, 2018, 08:17:03 AM

China bans mining

India banning crypto

for now in my country the government has not fully inaugurated bitcoin as the applicable currency but still allowed to access it but the government still prohibit the sale and purchase transaction directly using bitcoin
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 07:39:18 AM
People always saying they hates banks and their governements, that they don't trust them. But when we have a new way to change our world economy, people listen to medias and hates also the solution.

What do you think the government forbids bitcoin but still costs more than other assets. What I believe is that there are people from the government who are on the Bitcoin side or simply on the crypto side but in front of people they do not accept it and say it will be banned or forbid it
Activity: 211
April 21, 2018, 07:37:42 AM
t's an actual fact that some States and their governments are trying to ban Bitcoin in their territory. China has stopped ICO there are a lot of people doing mining in china, So in the end, it helps Cryptocurrency to not get cryptos tarnished by bad reputation.
Activity: 225
Merit: 107
April 21, 2018, 06:35:51 AM
i think They want to control people and to track their money...but this can not happen for long. Soon we all are going to the direction when bitcoin comes legal everywhere
Activity: 271
April 21, 2018, 05:52:35 AM
I believe that there are countries that opposed on what other countries believe or doing. It’s about time someone explained crypto currency to others in a language they can actually understand. Maybe some countries who banned the bitcoin don't really understand or something happen when they start joining this. Or maybe because of lack of security, lots of hackers steal the account of others that's why they banned the bitcoin to protect their people.
Pages:
Jump to: