Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe? - page 30. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Of course we can bust just investing on the safe and only for trusted people or site that accept bitcoin.You need to put 2FA authentication for more security and avoid to or never tell someone about you wallet password and private key. Make a copy of your private key and password in case you forgot you have a duplicate but if you write it on a piece of paper or put it on a usb you must placed it in a secured place that nobody knows except you.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

In my own opinion your money will be safe if you have a hardware wallet. You can store your invested money in a hardware wallet to secure your money. Another tip is be careful of the sites that you enter because it may hack your account so think before you click.
Activity: 158
Protect your money you invested in bitcoin by storing them in a hardware wallet. As much as possible,enbale 2FA security and never ever share your private keys to anyone. Be a keen observer. Always check and verify the sites you are entering whether it is safe or not. It is better to be safe than sorry.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
All there are advantages and disadvantages in everything. If we are careful and careful level of security is better and do not let our wallet key in know others. We do our best to stay awake and secure. During this bitcoin investment i did not experience bad things.
Yes I agree with you. I think our money in bitcoin is safe but we should also make sure for avoidance. We should also monitor of what was happening to your account because there's also a possibility that ut can be hack by anyone.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Meta4uStake.io
as long as we want to be careful in accessing the internet every time I think nothing will happen with the money we invest in bitcoin. because I believe that the bitcoin's stretched security level must be very secure
Activity: 310
I'm sure that bitcoin is absolutely safe in terms of storing your money! Yes, it is risky in terms of investment, but it is absolutely safe in terms of security! No hacker can crack the bitcoin data, it happens only because of your fault.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
All there are advantages and disadvantages in everything. If we are careful and careful level of security is better and do not let our wallet key in know others. We do our best to stay awake and secure. During this bitcoin investment i did not experience bad things.
Activity: 15
That is so important and I feel like that's why you need to look for a marketplace that is secure. I really like HBUS, I'm currently using Coinbase and am looking to switch. HBUS is registered with FinCen so that in itself is a good sign to me and they're also offering prizes if you register for them so why not?! Highly recommend you check out their website tho and see for yourself its just hbus.com!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
of course you can just keep your private key securely and try to keep your bitcoin in exchange but in online wallet like blockchain.com for security. because if you store in blockchain.com it will be maintained directly by blockchain.
Activity: 263
Absolute security is nowhere, including on the Internet when using all modern technologies and gadgets. but you can reduce the risk, namely: think up a complicated password and write down somewhere. Use two-factor authentication on any service and site where it is available. Use hardware wallets, they are more reliable. for storage of funds use cold storage (offline-purse). on the phone do not store anything, including passwords. Install an extension for the browser that encrypts your connection in https. these are the main factors that will reduce the risk of hacking and seizure of your funds.
add to your recommendations yet network security. this includes the use of VPN, preferably it should be paid service, it will provide a reliable and high-quality connection. further - physical security. Do not connect other devices to your computer (for example, someone's flash drive or phone for charging). and the last: put a reliable antivirus.
Activity: 344
Of course. We can ensure that our investments are safe. We can do something that can give strength to our wallet. During this time my wallet has never been retashed by someone. So if you use your wallet wisely then you will be protected.
Activity: 198
Safe sounds like so much assurance there is no 100%security in any venture there are risk and loss involved,In keeping our bitcoin save we must first try to keep our details save which are our private keys and our passwords and also there is a wallet that's is recommendable the online paper wallet or offline paper wallet.
Activity: 299
Absolute security is nowhere, including on the Internet when using all modern technologies and gadgets. but you can reduce the risk, namely: think up a complicated password and write down somewhere. Use two-factor authentication on any service and site where it is available. Use hardware wallets, they are more reliable. for storage of funds use cold storage (offline-purse). on the phone do not store anything, including passwords. Install an extension for the browser that encrypts your connection in https. these are the main factors that will reduce the risk of hacking and seizure of your funds.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
In my opinion it is impossible to guarantee a hundered percent of safeness when investing wit the bitcoin. It is a risk that need to be overcome that you need to entrust your noney without insurance.

Yes because bitcoins value is unstable and can change from time to time, you just need to watch the market itself and can able to convert your investment when there is an out break in the system, For safety purposes download some wallets that you can access anytime and where will be your funds safety is assured.
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
it seems that it depends on you how you store the bitcoin you have because I see bitcoin already has a very high security when you stole it seems you are too put your private key in a place that is easily found by thieves.
bitcoin is a technology that continues to be developed, security is already checked, it all depends on you in storing your key assets from others. but remember this is technology, risk still exists, there are some cases that make the owners of some assets lose their assets because of an error in securing the key of their assets. so stay alert.
Activity: 169
It's true that there are so many hackers who scared me yesterday to save my money, I will invest in Bitcoin. But now using 2FA security I can store my Bitcoin in a nice and trusted market wallet that has good security in online wallet. So for now, we no longer need to be afraid of this hacker, because there is already a very good protection.
Activity: 266
No venture will give you a 100% assurance of the security of your cash, regardless of whether it's a cryptographic money or something different. Contributing is dependably a danger of losing cash or taking in substantial income.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
Very interesting. I will tell you that it is better not to invest all your savings because it is very, very risky and especially with this crypto currency because it is not stable. It is better to look for another coin and invest in it but still not all the money.
It maybe very risky but we can assure that this risk will eventually change your life for a better in the future, so don't worry much about the safety, we just need to have the knowledge on how we are going to secure it, and make investing in crypto as your passion.
Activity: 252
Very interesting. I will tell you that it is better not to invest all your savings because it is very, very risky and especially with this crypto currency because it is not stable. It is better to look for another coin and invest in it but still not all the money.
Activity: 926
it seems that it depends on you how you store the bitcoin you have because I see bitcoin already has a very high security when you stole it seems you are too put your private key in a place that is easily found by thieves.
Pages:
Jump to: