Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe? - page 28. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The best solution for cryptocurrency investment is to use Cryptics. It is a cryptocurrency exchange rate forecasting platform, which is working on a base of artificial intelligence and is able to make a predictions regarding the prices of different cryptocurrencies with 70% accuracy. It can provide HFT forecasting (3 minutes ahead) and day-to-day forecasting on a base of social media analysis and P/L analysis. However, do not take everything for granted - you always should check everything by yourself Smiley https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
Activity: 87
If in my opinion there is no certainty for the money invested with bitcoin, because his wallet is easy to retas.
For me it is always difficult to predict which cryptocurrency is better for investment. And recently I have found the platform that provides forecasts with 70% accuracy. It is Cryptics - the world's first public crypto analytics based on AI. It is making predictions on a base of analysis of collected data from more than 100,000 sources in social networks and 400 technical indicators. Right now, you are able to know when is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency. The future has come! If you want to know more - https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
To secure your bitcoin investment you have to put it in a hardwallet or offline wallet that you own the private keys never give your keys to anyone else you do not trust. That's the only and safest way to put your money in a secure place, exchange site is never secure so if you have some their make sure that its only for trading.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
Maybe they securely lock data through security. Or safer by taking it, and save it in the bank.
Activity: 111
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
No one can say that it definitely exists in your wallet. But you can use methods of monitoring, monitoring and security it with a privacy of your own. It is completely pointless to what we can determine. Therefore, best to master the transaction and do not arbitrarily use it on different devices.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Investing in bitcoin today might risk our money so i'm not in favor in choosing on it considering that the cryptocurrency market today is still dropping most especially bitcoin which is most affected among all coins.
Activity: 94
I think you can protect yourself from hackers. Bitcoin forces you to take responsibility for the security of your money and this is a great advantage if you know what you are doing. If you have a lot of money in crypto then you should consider buying a separate laptop that will not have access to the Internet. You can keep your private key on that computer which will force you to sign the transaction in it. It's the safest and better option right now. Hardware wallets are very good, they are really convenient and easy to use, but there are still some bugs in them which are dangerous if you have a lot of bitcoin.Thanks
Activity: 38
Invest when prices are low and you can't go wrong.  Invest when price is spiking and in most cases you will end up losing.  Just my experience from trading since 2012.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
you must create your own safe area with ledger or something don't get online device.
Activity: 70
Yes it is but not at all times and its safety depends upon your care of it. But you can try to secure your money not to be stolen. such as adding 2 factor autentication, update antivirus, be careful on suspicious sites / links, etc and you know in 5 years I use bitcoin. I never get a hacking problem. because I am always careful.
Activity: 85
In my opinion of course can be safe. as long as the password of our wallet no one knows. I'm sure no one can hack if our password nobody knows. But one thing is for sure, you alone has the full access over your coin. The control is all yours, nothing has tge ability to take away your coins unless they have the private key or important details about your account.
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
it could be the way we try to invest it ourselves. very secure bitcoin transactions can not be undone and identity can be disguised This thing protects sellers from cheating bitcoin users have full control over their transactions it is impossible for the seller to create a bill that is not in want
There is no effective protection against hackers. If you want to hack, they certainly do but in bitcoin is really safe because it will never be lost because of their security system. And not like other investment I can also say that in bitcoin you will really have a greater profit on it and bitcoin and Cryptocurrency has a good security technology. Your money is totally secure if you invest in bitcoin but you need to protect it from hackers. As of now there are lot of hackers so that if you want to know if your money is safe in your investing you should invest in on trusted investment so that you can assure your money will comeback and you should keep your password and private key.
Activity: 110
Yeah its safe. Because its running on 2FA system. You can trusted on 2FA system.  Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
no one can guarantee it will happen even if you are an expert, all you have to do is how best to secure all your money and keep private key didesktop offline so that it is difficult to be hacked by thieves.

Indeed, in digital world right now, we can be a victim from hackers. The best thing we can do to keep our fund safe is keeping our private key safe and much better if we have hard wallet to store our bitcoin
Activity: 39
No we cant =) Every cent invested is under the risk autmatically. Every sphere of investing funds is risky and not guaranteed to success.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
There is never anything safe, because almost everywhere there is a risk of losing something, or receive less, even so you can say, and sometimes you need to take the risk that would come out in a plus.
Activity: 272
You do not have to worry that the money you invest in bitcoins is completely secure, as well as an easy way to earn bigger profits, because bitcoin is also a safe investment to use in the short and long term.
Activity: 53
Investment in Bitcoin is a risky investment with a highly variable and unstable ROR, its really hard to predict its rate. Bitcoin investment sounds solid as it spreads around the World so quickly- but you never know if you will loose or gain- is like a game.
Of course if we do not tell password to our wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: