Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe? - page 34. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
I believe cryptocurrency is has the highest risk at the same time with the highest profit when it comes to investment.  more safely do not give your privat key to anyone, and keep your private key safely.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
With the spread of the Spam and Hack in these days, it is difficult to make sure 100% that our money is safe, but all exchange platforms and all the Wallets are always working to develop the safety ratio to keep the money, and also we can use the Cold Wallet to keep our money.
Activity: 92
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

there are several ways to store bitcoins safely. first we can store bitcoin in original bitcoin wallet made bitcoin developer. then we can also save the bitcoin in the wallet of the website and the last one can be stored in the hardware wallet. and keep the key of the wallet carefully not to lose the key.
Activity: 149
 The security of your bitcoin is always depended on you. I believe the easiest and free method that I know of is creating a separate OS for storing your Bitcoins and don't use that OS for anything other than sending and receiving bitcoins. The only problem this will have is that you will have to dual boot your PC but I don't think that's too much of a hassle as this would mean that your Bitcoins are in a safe environment. The market is as risky as you can get, and so, it's just too hard for an average investor, or even starting up venturing person to keep his hopes up.
Activity: 70
As long as you safeguard your bitcoin in some safe place its always safe. Make sure to activate 2fa as well as store them in hardware wallet like trezor.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
We cannot guarantee 100% for the safety of your  money investment in BTC because of the scammers around. But, one thing for sure you must be more cautious for any transactions you make. Search for any hardware wallet that can assure you for security.
Activity: 53
I think this kind of security depends on your activity and your choice.
because if you choose a good wallet or a hardware one then it's more secure. and you need to be careful when you are using your BTC on any site. like exchange website ETC..
Activity: 462

It really all depends on the trading site you placed your bitcoins to but money-wise, if the money becomes bitcoins, then it's really secure. The only thing that matters now is that the exchanges that holds your bitcoins or the online wallet that holds your bitcoins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
The assurance about its safety is depends on us. If we secure our accounts and remember all the information we put, the less risk of being hacked. Thus, if you want to make sure about your money's safety, do the best in your security.

Security will be the key to make sure to make sure that your bitcoin is safe. First, secure your private key and make sure no one knows about it because if anyone will have access to your private key then expect that you can lose your bitcoin anytime because he will also have access to it. It would be favorable if you save your bitcoin in a hardware wallet like Trezor or Ledger Nano and print all the necessary information and keep it somewhere safe. You can avoid being hacked through this way since the key to access your wallet is non-existent online.

Even if you have backed up all over so many times your private key, there are still risk involved in getting hacked. I think we do not have a 100% assurance that we all are safe on getting hacked. As long as we are connected to the internet, all are possible since hackers are very wise. Just don't put all your Bitcoins in a single wallet.

If you hold a number of coins then better separate it in different wallets so that even if one of them is hacked, you still have other coins in different wallets. I know someone who has quite a number of coins and he separate his coins in different wallets around 10 of them. If you keep a large portion of your wealth in crypto then better have a lawyer so that you are ready when something happens and your family can still have access to it.
Activity: 323
Based on people who already investing on bitcoin, your money is safe if you're already know everything about investing especially on how keeping in secured. First you should research and study on how to keep it secured and keep it away from scammers and hackers because they will do everything just to steal you account and money.
Merit: 103
yes you can secure your money investing in bitcoin or crypto currencies. but first study and research that you are choosing the right project...
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
Yes indeed we can make sure that our money that was invested in bitcoin is safe. All of the things to make sure this is secured and safe are in our hands and no one else. If you are passing or there is someone who make sure of its safe you should stop it not. Yes right now because in this modern age of world you should not trust anyone more than yourself. If you cannot make security and safety with your bitcoin so should not start this in the first place because in the end you might ending up blaming bitcoin because of the loss of your money that was invested here.
Activity: 420
Before investing your money in any product first, you need to learn how to safeguard those investments. Similarly, there are many options for you to keep your coins safely so you need search this forum and learn.

You can store your coins in a paper wallet or hardware wallet or in a desktop wallet and protect your PC from licensed version antivirus software. Finally keep your seeds and private keys safely.

if you don't know already. bitcoin is such a risky thing when it comes to a invest especially when you invest at a highest btc time then it will suddenly go down.
P60
Decentralized Digital Billboards
The assurance about its safety is depends on us. If we secure our accounts and remember all the information we put, the less risk of being hacked. Thus, if you want to make sure about your money's safety, do the best in your security.
Activity: 134

If you can choose the right time to store your bitcoin and sell at the rising price maybe it will be very safe for the future because you will get a good profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
I think they use all the best security levels available to secure bitcoin and every existing transaction. If their bitcoin is stolen I think they can destroy and retrieve their bitcoin. But it seems that at this time you do not have to worry, because hackers usually only target individual bitcoins or coins where they are easily guarded against his wallet security.
Activity: 359
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
Even if you have backed up all over so many times your private key, there are still risk involved in getting hacked. I think we do not have a 100% assurance that we all are safe on getting hacked. As long as we are connected to the internet, all are possible since hackers are very wise. Just don't put all your Bitcoins in a single wallet.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
Well, before deciding to put up investments in terms of using cryptocurrency not only in Bitcoin, you must first need to know everything about that thing you wanted to do partnership in investment to know if you will have a great choice to make your money grow.
That is how to keep our funds safe. Moreover, there is no guarantee that investing with cryprocurrency is always profitable, as with other investments, there is no 100% guarantee. Then keep in, do not put eggs in one basket.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102

The security of your bitcoin is always depends in you. To ensure the security of your bitcoin to the hacker make sure that your wallet used to store your bitcoin is always safe and your the only person can access on it. True, that's nowadays hacker in internet world are rampant and they are always around to find someone that they victims. That's why we need to ensure the security of our bitcoin through keep in touch all the accounts we have.
Activity: 387
It's a lot of hackers and not just one or two people who become victims, so as long as you have not been a victim better secure your bitcoin by buying wallets ofline, such as trezor or other.
Pages:
Jump to: