Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we Manipulate Bitcoin price? - page 6. (Read 73493 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 11:34:22 AM
if I take the down theory technique to manipulate the BTC price by using USD$5k
I believe a professional class will manipulate my price by USD$50k
so i got manipulate price of BTC from professional trader HuhHuh
while the sentiment is always played by emotions and speculation.

most people claim they are the best in manipulating
whereas we believe that the market is uncertain,
we take the discount at the rate we can afford
and compete at unexpected prices
where every game is always trying to manipulate
each other to make profits become theirs.

what if you see here
LakeBTC       BTC / USD     $ 9,573.83
CoinsBank    BTC / USD     $ 8,870.81
so u think how to manipulate it comes
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
March 09, 2018, 10:42:49 AM
I know there are many big players who manipulate bitcoin price and make huge profits but can we the bitcointalk members also form a cartel and let bitcoin price never fall?is it possible that we manipulate price as I am sure most of bitcoin users visit this forum
There are many powerful persons in the cryptocurrency market that can really manipulate the price of the bitcoin. The powerful persons in the cryptocurrency world are the whales. They can easily influence the price of the bitcoins.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
March 09, 2018, 10:17:02 AM
I think that the community can influence not only the prices, but also the entire vector of bitcoin development. daring the problem that the community is severely disorganized and these influences will contradict each other
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
March 09, 2018, 10:13:51 AM
To manipulate price you need millions and millions dollars to manipulate it , also you need very big team who will work on social media news and etc hype ways , a lot of traders with big money to move price up or down , its a really hard and big job to make big pump or dump on some coin price.
Since we are just an ordinary person we cannot go and manipulate the bitcoin price, if some big whales have decided to withdraw their funds then there is nothing we can do about it but to just watch and wait again for the price hike, and encourage again people to invest here.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 09, 2018, 09:45:43 AM
To manipulate price you need millions and millions dollars to manipulate it , also you need very big team who will work on social media news and etc hype ways , a lot of traders with big money to move price up or down , its a really hard and big job to make big pump or dump on some coin price.
Activity: 252
March 09, 2018, 09:43:18 AM
Yes, we can manipulate the price of bitcoin.But we need to have enough for this.Now the $ 500 million bitcoin has affected the market.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
March 09, 2018, 09:37:02 AM
Whales can manipulate the price of the bitcoin. I think the whales are the ones who are dumping and pumping the price of the bitcoin. They can really manipulate the price of the bitcoin because they have massive power.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 09:33:33 AM
I know there are many big players who manipulate bitcoin price and make huge profits but can we the bitcointalk members also form a cartel and let bitcoin price never fall?is it possible that we manipulate price as I am sure most of bitcoin users visit this forum

Bitcoin is not the same as random shitcoin. I think it's not possible for a single person to manipulate the price as his wish, a big group of whales can influence on the price and make the other people in doubt because of panic sell, but price of bitcoin is very stable and much big money involve in it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 09:29:41 AM
No we can't manipulate the bitcoin price because bitcoin is decentralized and it means that no one can control bitcoin even in the price. If a person wants to manipulate bitcoin i think it will be impossible because he needs a lot of power or money to do that because bitcoin is so much expensive.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
March 09, 2018, 09:06:58 AM
indirectly, we can manipulate bitcoin prices. if the demand is high (which determined by us), then an increase in price could be observed.
Activity: 5
March 09, 2018, 04:18:08 AM
I think it is harder to control Bitcoin Cost now. Dissimilar to in 2013 where bitcoin numbers that are accessible in the market are littler contrasted with the quantity of bitcoin accessible today. It will require hundred of million to support bitcoin cost, and on the opposite side needs numerous bitcoin to dump it to bring down cost. In any case, the controller have a greater possibility of losing than winning.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
March 09, 2018, 03:39:04 AM
More and more virtual currency investors began to worry about, COINS and other digital tokens, price is called a Bitfinex exchange artificially holds up, the exchange has been hacking and opaque business practices.

Bitfinex was hacked in 2015 and was hacked again in 2016, and Tether was hacked at the end of last year, with more than $100 million in losses from three attacks.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
March 09, 2018, 12:46:58 AM
No ne can manipulate the bitcoin price, because it depenss to they exchanger or market. But we can promote bitcoin so that the price of it is getting higher and higher and it will last until forever. So that in next generation will experience also the life of bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
March 09, 2018, 12:44:50 AM
I know there are numerous huge players who control bitcoin cost and make colossal benefits however would we be able to the bitcointalk individuals additionally frame a cartel and let bitcoin cost never fall?is it conceivable that we control cost as I am certain the vast majority of bitcoin clients visit this discussion
Manipulation has been happening even in the past, but if we are smart, we can make money from the price manipulation
because it will result to a more volatile price like a classic pump and dump game, we have to take advantage and believe that bitcoin will again rise.
Activity: 8
March 08, 2018, 03:11:03 PM
I think inside and out, we can influence the cost of Bitcoin to move a bit. If we somehow managed to make a gathering of pumper and dumper in this discussion, I don't think those individuals that has a great deal of Bitcoins will run with us since we're essentially a nobody in this place. In any case, including all the Bitcoins that we have will make a generally expansive measure of Bitcoin, I imagine that would be sufficient to move the cost of Bitcoin however insufficient to really "control" the cost of Bitcoin.
Activity: 7
March 08, 2018, 01:39:27 PM
I know there are numerous huge players who control bitcoin cost and make colossal benefits however would we be able to the bitcointalk individuals additionally frame a cartel and let bitcoin cost never fall?is it conceivable that we control cost as I am certain the vast majority of bitcoin clients visit this discussion
Activity: 238
March 08, 2018, 10:16:14 AM
I believe we can manipulate the price of the bitcoin because I believe this forum is powerful because we have different information about bitcoin nd for sure if we have unity in this forun if we all do holding bitcoin it will increase the price for sure but if we sell all our bitcoin it will decrease the price for sure.

I believe so too, but the thing is, it can only be done if everyone decides to join in. And to be honest, I highly doubt that all the people here would even consider agreeing with the plan. Specially those who have already lost a lot or those who haven't reached their profit marks yet. But wait, there's more! haha, another problem is that majority of bitcoin users are in this forum and I think that there will only be very few that will benefit from doing this and those few are the ones having big amounts of bitcoins already or has a lot of funds to spare to buy and sell with the pump. So, it really is something that I know is not a good idea.
Activity: 420
March 08, 2018, 09:19:43 AM

I think yes we can somehow manipulate the value of bitcoins by means of buying a smal amount of it like a faker or something like that because if you buy bitcoins then the value will rises and the market will go all green so we can manipulate them but not that huge compared to other altcoins that if you just buy them with this kind of amount the value will be the same as those price. But the best way to manipulate the price is find more investors and let them invest a lot of money in bitcoins in that way the bitcoins will surely rises.
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
March 07, 2018, 03:34:05 AM
Woooh we can spread the crypto to make it more famous and more person  will be interested so that  a lot more will learn and invest that will be our part to make btc rise a bigger amount but we don't have the power to take a totally control out of it
What is meaning by “we” because if that means a group of people than I am afraid it is not possible because bitcoin has this beautiful concept of being decentralized so that a group of people cannot dictate things to other part of the world, but if “we” means the complete world, then the answer is certainly yes because bitcoin is not selfish currency. The more you will try to bring the investors, the more it will give you the profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
March 06, 2018, 05:15:58 PM
There are a lot of manipulations in the Cryptocurrency markets; the pumps and dumps! Some are predictable while others just happen in a shock too. Market manipulations are made by the whales and in some sort when people get to manipulate the market trends can be during the festive periods only. Some exceptions are when ICOs are newly completed and tokens dispersed.
Pages:
Jump to: