Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we stop promoting scam project? - page 36. (Read 26960 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
January 27, 2019, 01:48:35 AM
wow this best idea using escrow to bounty but 1st need to ico collect money  to distribution  bounty  payment i can not understand its can be practical
ICO project should come up with a minimum amount of investment. They do not depend on the ICO for everything. Then they will not think of scamming because scam ico comes with an stupid idea, raise fund and go away. If they have escrow some fund from their own pocket, they will fear to run away and it will force them to come with a good project and bounty hunters will also get profit.
It can also be done in another way. Escrow will hold the first X% money of token sale.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
January 27, 2019, 01:43:03 AM
That would have been easy if all bounty hunters thinks same way but you know how humans are ,no one can force them to do anything ,I'm sure many won't co-op with your idea because they don't just care ,many even believe that they can make better profits off scam projects before dumping
Activity: 455
Merit: 10
January 27, 2019, 01:40:28 AM
wow this best idea using escrow to bounty but 1st need to ico collect money  to distribution  bounty  payment i can not understand its can be practical
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
January 27, 2019, 01:35:42 AM
Most of the bounty hunters do not get payment despite their hard working and some gets a little with shit token. Can we prevent it? Just an idea.

What if we everybody stop to promote a project which offers only token?
For launching a project, the project owner or developer should have some money to promote the project. Say for example- they have to escrow a minimum of 40% of the bounty allocation in term of usd or btc. Only then we can prevent scam ico and bounty hunter will get their money. Can we start following this rule?
Pages:
Jump to: