Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we survive without Bitcoin? - page 13. (Read 2136 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 01:47:40 AM
We have survived without Bitcoin and we will survive if it suddenly disappears just like we can survive without the internet although there will be chaos for a time. Life goes on.
Activity: 152
February 10, 2018, 01:45:11 AM
There are other coins out there that may compete with BTC but not in the long run, only this coin survive from the start till now because it was the first made. Years from now there can be a possibility of the breakdown of BTC because of another coin that will dominate all others. Lots of developers claim the project will beat bitcoin, but nothing has gone beyond bitcoin yet.
Activity: 4
February 10, 2018, 01:44:04 AM
Yes we can survive without Bitcoin but those people who bought huge amount of Bitcoins at peak price will suffer alot. Ethereum is giving good competition to bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 01:39:17 AM
Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

Is there a alternate to bitcoin to replace it?

Can this crypto economy survive without bitcoin?

At present most of the people too much worry because crypto markets condition is very poor. I think whole market depends on bitcoin. I don't know properly that other crypto can replace or not with bitcoin. But i think crypto economy cann't survive without bitcoin.
Activity: 37
February 10, 2018, 01:33:10 AM
Bitcoin has become more of an asset or investment option now, so we can definitely survive without this.

The most important thing is Blockchain which can help us solve many problems of centralised system. Blockchain is the technology which has potential to empower common people.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 01:29:37 AM
 For me it really needs to be decentralized and an independent value even if bitcoin will end .need to be disappearing the first day that shown us that we must do that we should be independent of the money and the government and a bank hate it with an idea for us to handle and controls it.it is really world while to survive without it.but in those moment we should change ideas and project and ultimately win .we need to be independent and selfish along with time basic human instinct.so now we have to know its possible that we are able to move but it also needs long time first is the other cryptocurrwncy that we overtaken in bitcoin volume .bitcoin is a cryptocurrency where we can alternatively investment and transaction fees are really the same as the previous year when we lost the idea about it.and when its losing the country finance is still keeping going.
Activity: 273
February 10, 2018, 01:22:29 AM
Yes,we can survive without bitcoin.For how many years without knowing about bitcoin our life still moving on.For the future we do not when bitcoin stop or go.But I hope bitcoin go farther,because some of my friends have extra income from bitcoin.I hope I do so
Activity: 210
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
February 10, 2018, 01:08:55 AM
Now in crypto world there are lot of good currencies which can come equal to bitcoin. So i think yes crypto world can survive without bitcoin also.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
February 10, 2018, 12:55:43 AM
There is a lot of better crypto currencies circulating in the internet but the thing is that if bitcoin dumps, other alternative coin to it goes down also. In that we can say that without bitcoin, we will never survive.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
February 10, 2018, 12:53:30 AM
Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

The crypto system can survive without Bitcoin. But its exclusion or disappearance from the system would give a great negative impact on the entirety of the crypto world. Also, conversion of coins/alts into Bitcoin in most countries is a requirement for cashing out. So the idea of Bitcoin being wiped out will surely make things extremely complicated especially in third world countries. Let’s hope this does not materialize.
Activity: 336
February 10, 2018, 12:26:51 AM

In my own opinion, yes we can survive without bitcoins because there's still altcoins. There are altcoins today that has a potential in the market to become the next bitcoin, ethereum is my bet because now a days the value of ethcoins already reach 1k dollar just like how the value of bitcoins grow before.
Activity: 8
February 10, 2018, 12:22:25 AM
Maybe yes because humans are also live when there is no bitcoin and bitcoin change us little but if bitcoin is 0 than people change their living style and can survive without bitcoin.
Activity: 210
February 09, 2018, 04:08:20 PM
As long as you have stable job, house to come with, family to live with, and a little savings on the bank, I think we can live and continue living without bitcoin, but since bitcoin affect so much on other's live adjusting again if bitcoin was stopped or banned, remember how does it make to change someone's life in doing purchasing items online using it (easy payment process, no hassle, no tas, no transportation fee) then suddenly it disappear?
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
February 09, 2018, 03:54:56 PM
It is true that speculation is making a bad move to bitcoin and the entire crypto market in general, but the fact that large investors withdraw from this ecosystem would not imply the failure of bitcoin. I remember that when Bitcoin was not so popular, it was a very efficient payment system, and I am convinced that the technology behind Bitcoin still has a lot of room to improve and offer real solutions to the current economic problems.
Activity: 347
February 09, 2018, 10:02:08 AM

Yes of course we can survive without bitcoin because on the first place you can live without it but when you know it there are so many changes on our lifestyle it helps us to make our life better. When I don't work on it I'm always depending on my parents but now that I can earn from it I can help them on our financial and I can supply my own needs.
Activity: 173
February 09, 2018, 09:53:55 AM
Absolutely yes we can survive without bitcoin. We have cash, credit card and a stable money circulation and also have good rate exchange of prices.
Activity: 150
February 09, 2018, 09:50:18 AM
Yes we can survive without it, but in the world where everyone wants to become rich and have a better future ahead of them, cryptocurrencies is the best way and a stepping stone to achieve your dreams.
Activity: 358
Merit: 11
February 09, 2018, 08:48:46 AM
Bitcoins is the leader in cryptocurrency that is the main reason why a small change in price of bitcoins affect all other market too.We can though survive without bitcoins since a lot of any altcoins perform similar functions of bitcoins.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
February 09, 2018, 08:30:49 AM
I think we can really survive without bitcoin because we have really many option to do. if bitcoin will fall yo zero value I believe that there will be another coin that can become  more valuable like bitcoin that and our option there is to invest on it.And maybe we can gain profit on this another profitable coin that surpass btc.
Activity: 104
Merit: 4
February 09, 2018, 08:30:37 AM
Yes we can definitely survive without the pressence of bitcoin after all there are a lot of existing crypto currency as for now aside from bitcoin.It's just like bitcoin is the most dominant digital currency used as a method of payment and exchange in different country as for now. What i'm trying to say is even if bitcoin disappear in the market still the concept of crypto currency won't die as long as there's an alternative digital currency which will serve as a replacement to the hole left by btc.However,the possibility that it will happen as for now is very low since bitcoin fight backs for it to regain it's new form
Pages:
Jump to: