Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we survive without Bitcoin? - page 14. (Read 2136 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 08:22:45 AM
Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

Is there a alternate to bitcoin to replace it?

Can this crypto economy survive without bitcoin?

are there any guidelines or discourses that can predict definitively the bitcoin or other coins I do not think we can only analyze the impairment but we can not predict exactly the bitcoin will die
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 09, 2018, 08:07:44 AM
Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

Bitcoin is still strong and not over. Lots of crypto coins are scattered, but they will not be able to beat the bitcoin. Lots of developers claim the project will beat bitcoin, but nothing has gone beyond bitcoin yet.

The market also has millions of traders and investors, who are used to deal with altcoins as well. Thus we will survive without Bitcoin, however, I hope we will never say good bye to BTC.

Well the truth is, there are a lot of alts that offer better features than btc now. Eth has smart contract which most business prefer so the future will be bright for crypto even without btc. Though i don't see btc going out any time soon. People will still look to btc as the flagbearer of the cryptomarket for years to come with its value rising every year.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 07:58:26 AM
Yes of course we can survive even without bitcoins .The world was already there even without bitcoins.So my dear friend from where did you read that it is game over for bitcoins then i got to say that the information you read is utter nonsense and no such thing is going to happen you can see for yourself that the price of bitcoins are already improving may be as used like tom dick and harry coins may come up but it won't have value or worth like btc as btc already gain the trust of its users from past few years you will know if you a research based on it instead of going behind fake news.
Activity: 15
February 09, 2018, 07:53:57 AM
Yes we can survive.. the world of cryptocurrency is still evolving.. even bitcoin is down there are many digital currency for me.
Activity: 147
February 09, 2018, 07:17:10 AM
Yes we can, we have a fiat money already thats why we can live without bitcoin but bitcoin is the one we need in our life it is very helpful especially for me as a student it helps me a lot.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 07:06:13 AM

Yes it can. Why not altcoin survive wothout bitcoin?
Etherium is yet exist to replace bitcoin if its dead. But why bitcoin will die? Its strong enough than you ever think.

Why you choose etherium to replace bitcoin?
For me, i choose it because its number 2 in marketcap and its the mother of new ico project and it makes etherium more popular rather than other altcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
February 09, 2018, 07:01:19 AM
Ofcourse we can survive Without Bitcoin But without bitcoin life will will be boring and miserable. Bitcoin taught us to patient, trust and give us lots of money. So, without it life will be difficult.
Activity: 672
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
February 09, 2018, 06:58:51 AM
Many people should make an update because level 2019 of the game is loading. It is not game over and it will not be for at least 10 years
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
February 09, 2018, 06:56:59 AM

Yes it can. Why not altcoin survive wothout bitcoin?
Etherium is yet exist to replace bitcoin if its dead. But why bitcoin will die? Its strong enough than you ever think.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 06:50:40 AM
It is not game over for bitcoin. We can survive now but in the future it will be something that all of us will need
Activity: 196
February 09, 2018, 06:48:18 AM
In my own opinion, we can still survive even if we dont have bitcoin. We already survive for how many decades of our life without any of the cryptocurrencies. Even if bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies are gaining their popularity now, we can still survive without them. I dont think all we need to live needed bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies to purchase.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
February 09, 2018, 05:08:29 AM
I think yes but it takes time for cryptoworld to recover from being down because of the absence of bitcoin. It will be a chaotic cryptoworld at first but in the end, a successor will replace bitcoin's throne and everything will slowly go back again.
Activity: 225
February 09, 2018, 04:16:57 AM
Yes. Since it is only an alternative payment. Even those crypto traders only eyes for altcoins since there are many of them and for them to chose where to invest with. It takes a long process for bitcoin to be accepted as primary payment. So I can say that we could still live without the bitcoin itself, not altcoins.
Activity: 532
February 09, 2018, 04:02:47 AM
many of us read that bitcoin will fall but few believe this will happen. can we survive without bitcoin? yes we can, before bitcoin is created we live a life with fiat as currency. can cryptocurrency survive without bitcoin? maybe yes but it will affect them and will cause them to fall because altcoins are dependent to bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
February 09, 2018, 03:55:51 AM
Yes we can survive without bitcoin but as long as bitcoin will alive or maybe if it will end soon,I think there is such an alternative that many people can do other cryptocurrency that change in bitcoin.It could be gone but it could take over by something crypto thats new.But I am still hoping that it will continue because many of us now are still in bitcoins place so it is impossible for now to die.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
February 09, 2018, 03:48:32 AM
I think we could as long as there would be a replacement for bitcoin,
But for now I don't think that there is some crypto currency that could take over bitcoin's place.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
February 09, 2018, 03:38:44 AM
Yes, I think that we and the cryptocurrency would survive even if bitcoin died. Of course there are so many alternative coins that are ready to replace any time.  But I think that it will be a huge loss if bitcoin died, not only in the market value, but also the investors will eventually go half in numbers. Since the trust would be shattered and new investors might not even think about getting their investments in other crypto.
Activity: 126
February 09, 2018, 03:38:01 AM

As you may have noticed, Bitcoin only has 30-40% of the total market cap, while it used to have 90% and then 50% and now this. Bitcoin will slowly have a market cap of 5-10% in the near future, altcoins have better chances than Bitcoin to survive.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
February 09, 2018, 03:36:42 AM
I can,i dont know if some of you can survive without bitcoins at all,because me my self i have save enough money to start a business whenever bitcoins goes down or gone or gets its value down to almost nothing,so whenever bitcoin will be gone i can survive with my savings and start business to continue earn money
Activity: 392
Dijual
February 09, 2018, 03:34:49 AM
We definitelt can survive without bitcoin after some time, but bitcoin hasn't reached its full potential yet. Also, we haven't been able to fully understood and use bitcoin's functionality. So before we can live without bitcoin, those things must happen first.
Pages:
Jump to: