Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we survive without Bitcoin? - page 17. (Read 2136 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 06:40:45 AM
Yes because I have a permanent job and this bitcoin is an extra income missing from my family and to cover all my expenses saving my expenses
Activity: 76
February 08, 2018, 06:36:42 AM
Of course it can. Blockchain is merely a method how we store and log events and data. Although finance industry is a natural beneficiary of this system, there are lot’s of other applications.
Activity: 224
February 08, 2018, 06:33:37 AM
Absolutely it can, and it will. Bitcoin is merely one of the first and most well known uses of the blockchain technology. There are many more possible applications of blockchain technology currently being developed.
Activity: 22
Merit: 2
February 08, 2018, 06:32:13 AM
Technically, yes, there are many implementations of blockchains that do not use bitcoin. But it really depends on what you define as success and who you ask. Arvind Narayanan, a professor at Princeton, believes a private blockchain (e.g. one that does not use a cryptocurrency like bitcoin) is just a confusing name for a shared database.

If you define success as permissionless innovation – the ability for any person to be able to build applications or transact with a blockchain without needing permission from another person or organization – then yes, you need a public blockchain like those of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, etc.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 06:28:06 AM
Bitcoin cant be overthrown that easily how many coins already with their own blockchain try to pass Bitcoin but until now no one was succeed. Also we can survive without Bitcoin but it was a huge blow for people who only work at Bitcoin.
Activity: 257
Merit: 101
February 08, 2018, 06:27:20 AM
Yes we can but people's helping bitcoin will depressed it and not easy to overcome if it loose, because their sourece of income will loose also.
For my opinion,we can survive without bitcoin because before we know the bitcoin we survived our lives. We don't have to be dependent in bitcoin only because if we will depend on it we will not live in this world.We have to work or to have a regular job for us to live and to survive our daily lives.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
February 08, 2018, 06:19:41 AM
There is no current alternative to replace Bitcoin and that is because Bitcoin hasn't failed yet. There are several hundred coins lined up to try take that position though if Bitcoin ever does fail. The crypto economy can survive without Bitcoin but I think a lot of confidence would be lost at that time, although a recovery to me would seem inevitable.

I agree that there isn't any replacement for it now because it's the very first kind of technology for its function. However, since we're talking about surviving, then I could say we can. We have survived without it before, and so, we can even when it's gone. But, the thing is, it's hard to go back to our old ways in this every changing world. Technology is made to make lives easier and more efficient for those who can use it. Bitcoin, or in general, cryptocurrencies is one of those things that make it easier for us, that's why it's difficult to be way from it, especially if you have been used to using it.
Activity: 120
Riding Whales to the Moon!
February 08, 2018, 06:18:16 AM
If bitcoin does not survive we will go back the Fiat money  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 101
February 08, 2018, 06:10:35 AM
Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

Is there a alternate to bitcoin to replace it?

Can this crypto economy survive without bitcoin?

Of course, we survived without Bitcoin, but life will not be the same anymore, we will do other things instead of watching Bitcoin's daily fluctuations or announcements about it, life is not there Bitcoin will be very bored
Activity: 48
February 08, 2018, 05:25:34 AM
Certainly can, because without a bitcoin can we still survive, we are able to work or invest the other even though the value is not high like the bitcoin. There are many opportunities , the important is confidence and our efforts.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 05:02:25 AM
Yes!! Haha, probably will, the world existed first without bitcoin, people live their life without bitcoin and survive even without bitcoin back in the days. So definitely we will survive even without it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 04:53:36 AM
The world has existed before bitcoin came and would exist if bitcoin were to disappear, the proper question would be what future path will the world be heading with or without bitcoin. What does the future look like for the whole world if bitcoin become the norm or if it is eradicated
Activity: 7
February 08, 2018, 04:38:24 AM
I think we can live without. It is just a matter of time where new projects take off and replace bitcoin. It will, however, take a while for bitcoin to be completely non-existent.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 08, 2018, 04:37:47 AM
It depends on whether you're working full-time for bitcoin.
Because the risks of bitcoin and cryptocurrency markets are high, so if you specialize in cryptocurrency markets, losing bitcoin means you lose everything.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
February 08, 2018, 04:34:16 AM
Yes,we can still survive without bitcoin if we have already a stable job but what about those people that they are only defending on bitcoin forum as their source of income? Bitcoin campaign is very important to me and I don't want to lose this job because this is the most convinient way for me to earn money especially non working moms like me.
Activity: 238
February 08, 2018, 04:17:20 AM
yes the crypto economy can survive without BTC. However, what will take BTC away? Not even the negative news can take BTC away. BTC is resolute in remaining at the top as leaders of the crypto world. But if a BTC death does happen, the crypto world will go on as it is the future of world transactions.
Activity: 119
February 08, 2018, 04:13:50 AM
Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

Is there a alternate to bitcoin to replace it?

Can this crypto economy survive without bitcoin?

if your livelihood is just bitcoin, I think you will find it hard to survive. I also just rely on bitcoin so if there is a moment like now where bitcoin fall I have trouble and have difficulty.
Activity: 70
February 08, 2018, 01:43:37 AM
Bitcoin prize, we soon bounce back, like wise the nature of weather condition, time for rain and sun session and i guest bitcoin is experiencing rain session and is time to invest as we store rain and make the use during dry session, i guest is the best time to Invest. Goodluck 
Activity: 252
February 08, 2018, 01:39:08 AM
Of course, we can survive without Bitcoin. What kind of survival is this? Life surviving or profit surviving? It might be that Bitcoin just provide us another way of living. It can makes our future better.
Activity: 22
February 08, 2018, 01:29:50 AM
We used to live, and now we will live. Only those who have already made investments in bitcoin, can not without it)
Pages:
Jump to: