Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we survive without Bitcoin? - page 21. (Read 2136 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 259
February 04, 2018, 01:03:37 PM
I responded to that. basically to this day bitcoin is still the best. That's a fact. when anyone feels better than bitcoin and blockchain I think they're asleep.
Activity: 70
Merit: 8
February 04, 2018, 12:51:02 PM
I think we all get used to it too much  Grin Grin

Everyday I follow a new airdrop & I can't keep myself looking at https://t.me/airdropalertsforyou  Grin Grin

Activity: 165
Merit: 10
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
February 04, 2018, 12:39:01 PM
Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

Is there a alternate to bitcoin to replace it?

Can this crypto economy survive without bitcoin?

there are many coins that are trying replace bitcoin but most of them has not been successful.Because bitcoin
is already wellknown to all countries and bitcoin feedback are really good.
in terms of economy, ofcourse it will survive without bitcoin. before the bitcoin
came the economy are already stood up.

Activity: 532
Merit: 257
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
February 04, 2018, 12:34:14 PM
Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

For me no current alt can replace bitcoin as of now if bitcoin journey would end this year then my engagement into cryptocurrenvy would be over as well, I guess. Why? because bitcoin serve as our primary currency in crypto world and only bitcoin have the easiest way to convert to fiat and vice versa so if btc would gone I wont have a chance to cash in and out fiat to/from any altcoins unless there would be other alt that would offer coversion of fiat here in our country.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
February 04, 2018, 12:29:47 PM
Well, we can survive just like you can stop smoking. But I have positive thinking that bitcoin never be gone. For me nothing gonna change bitcoin because bitcoin is the first and founder of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
February 04, 2018, 11:55:47 AM
In my own humble opinion. Bitcoin will never be dead or disappeared and Bitcoin value possibly will go down but never will be zero. Bitcoin is bitcoin and we can't never replace it, Alternative coins can bypass Bitcoin but only will price because altcoins has a active team, upgrading technology, has a roadmap, upcoming projects and active community behind them. That's all for me.
Activity: 154
Merit: 111
February 04, 2018, 11:49:55 AM
I think there is no alternate that can replace bitcoin, since crypto currency become known all over the world because of bitcoin. But I think crypto economy will still survive but will be having a hard time to continue to exist and will not be ever achieved the success that bitcoin has attained.
Activity: 224
February 04, 2018, 11:29:13 AM

i think i'm not because bitcoin is my life my savior and my everyday help bitcoin is giving me a great life after all the years i'm with it!
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
February 04, 2018, 11:27:11 AM
Yes definitely, we have survived for a long time without it. But it will be really hard especially for those who are earning and using it for a living. It's different when you have survived because you haven't used it at all versus surviving after something (working for you ) is gone. 
We can survive of course, but I doubt if can become rich, maybe few of us here will not achieve and experience what they are experiencing right now without cryptocurrencies, just like me , I would just rely on my salary then I wouldn't have the chance to share the blessings that I am receiving from other people.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 11:16:31 AM
Yes definitely, we have survived for a long time without it. But it will be really hard especially for those who are earning and using it for a living. It's different when you have survived because you haven't used it at all versus surviving after something (working for you ) is gone. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
February 04, 2018, 11:10:13 AM
Yes we can but people's helping bitcoin will depressed it and not easy to overcome if it loose, because their sourece of income will loose also.
Yes we can survive without bitcoin. Don't depend our daily life in bitcoin, because the rule of bitcoin in our life is how we learn in trading and how to protect our money. But we need to work hard for our daily life to sustain the daily needs.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 11:07:46 AM
I don't think there is an alternative for bitcoin yet but I think we can survive bitcoin knowing there are other cryptocurrenices standing by their own as we speak. Creating a name and leaving a mark, but it has to be tested yet if it will survive for how many years just like bitcoin. But I am sure, we can survive without bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies its just that, people have to adjust again their lifestyle but still manageable and tolerable.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
February 04, 2018, 11:03:49 AM
When I think ten years back, there was no privately developed crypto currency and people were able to live.
They had to use banks and cash and paypal. I think that a world without crypto currencies would not be any different than the world we had at that time.
In case all crypto currencies would disappear, I would wonder where all that money went that once was in it.
And I would wonder as well if the crypto currencies were able to create a distribution of wealth, or if they centralized wealth even more to only a few individuals.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
February 04, 2018, 10:56:28 AM
I guess so. Few years back, people are not aware of this. We live our lives years ago without this. We can just go back on how we use to live when bitcoin is not yet involved. Many opportunities are coming for us so we could just go and get it. So I guess we can survive if it will be gone. But well, I don't think that bitcoin will fail anytime soon. Thus, it doesn't need any alternate. Bitcoin set a high standard in the market so it would be really hard to find any replacement if it will be gone. The market will have a big lost when this happened. It will face a major a change. But I think it will survive but will face a really hard time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 10:36:57 AM
We can survive without Bitcoin but since there is no current alternative to replace Bitcoin I don't see why this should happen
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hexhash.xyz
February 04, 2018, 10:35:23 AM
Yes, we can actually survive without bitcoin. But for those people that they only use bitcoin as their source of income maybe it will hard to them to survive.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
February 04, 2018, 09:57:58 AM
We can definitely survive without bitcoin and likewise other cryptocurrencies. Most Altcoins do have their own platform on which they operate, that is totally different from bitcoin's. With this, it can be said that altcoins will still be in operation if bitcoin isn't. This can only be possible, when the challenges faced by cryptocurrency is excluded.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
February 04, 2018, 09:45:37 AM
in my opinion no one can replace the position of bitcoin in full, because of all coins that can be said to be centered on bitcoin. so if any altcoin might not be as big as the name of the bitcoin itself.
Honestly, if I will answer that now, I can say we can survive without Bitcoins or any types of cryptocurrency. But bitcoin will help us to live better in the future. It will make our everyday transactions better and easier than what financial system we have now. Yes, you can live without bitcoin for now, but I think this kind of crypto will be adapted and will be used all over the world to replace all conventional currencies.
I agree with you . Bitcoin is changing the whole world economy and is being used a lot in stores and supermarkets. I think it will be very early to see the importance of Bitcoin and everyone in the world will know Bitcoin and cash will likely disappear in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 09:41:37 AM
Absolutely, we can survive even without bitcoin. Many people doesnt have bitcoin, but still they survive in this world. Bitcoin is only an option for a person to have in their life. It is not a necessity for a person to survive.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
February 04, 2018, 09:41:15 AM
Actually it could be, there are still many jobs around the house that we can try. If not try to be a freelancer according to what talent we have. So we can live with it. To be honest we've already learned about Bitcoin, so it's as if other jobs in the real world seem to mean less to us.
Of course yes, we can still survive without bitcoin there's still many job opportunities out there but the only problem is the competition in the real world of industry is too high, and there's a also a lot of job seekers, so it still hard to a find a job. Though even bitcoin is lost we can still survive but life will be hard to be without it.
Pages:
Jump to: