Pages:
Author

Topic: Can world Government Kill Crypto? - page 37. (Read 6458 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 05:57:24 AM
It will be difficult for a single government to take bitcoin down, a concerted effort by various government can do a lots of damage still, bitcoin will still survive because it can not be control, it's decentralized and boarderless.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 05:54:26 AM
Government only can prohibited Bitcoin but it's can't end Crypto because we all know that Crypto are decentralized currencies and no one can manipulate and killed on it. World government can't killed Crypto because investors are trusting on it and as long as Crypto community support it and believe on it, i think it will never ends.

the only thing that government can control crypto is to regulate crypto related transaction as the crypto exchanges are under the sovereign state.
In my country, Philippines, it is one of the crypto friendly country where more filipinos are earning money through crypto and of course our government also is taking taxes before we get our earnings.
some countries like Philippines aren't that too tight on regulating crypto because our economy doesn't affected by crypto adaptation.
Yes , Your country is very good , i love Philippines . My country is Viet Nam , in my country Crypto is not used to replace Viet Nam Dong , Crypto is not used for exchange , purchase.... But my country is also looking for ways to legit Crypto, my government will find out a solution to legit it. I still hope for a good future of Crypto  Grin
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 05:31:29 AM
You don't have to worry that.There isn't a "world government." All the governments think different things. Their policies and laws are different. They can't collaborate to form a "world government.".
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 05:28:36 AM
We know the government has a big interest in the financial system in the country. And let's be honest, in spite of all its great potential, many bad things are in crypto, say taxes, money laundering, and illegal transactions. But I believe with the right formula, blockchain will replace the financial system in the future.
Activity: 46
May 08, 2018, 04:28:18 AM
Noo, it's too late for killing cryptos. They should have done it 2 years ago, now it's unstoppable. They might push down the market cap with regulation news, but that's the most they can achieve.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
May 08, 2018, 04:18:25 AM
I do not think that the Government will kill cryptocurrency,rather in the future they will be as one ecosystem.
Activity: 462
May 08, 2018, 04:13:24 AM
They cannot kill crypto and the technology. They can crush the price by releasing bad news or regulation that prohibit crypto, but I will let you know that even government looking for money by trading crypto.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
May 08, 2018, 04:10:35 AM
Governments and regulators could kill crypto as a digital asset and a mean of payment that have value but if talking about technology no one could destroy the technology only ancient blockchain technologies could be obsolete.
Activity: 21
May 08, 2018, 04:07:57 AM
I do not think it is okay. Just as the government cannot stop the financial crisis, it is not a panacea. The cryptocurrency is a free economy. Its existence is actually demanded and it is an inevitable historical development. The future people will certainly not use cash again.
Activity: 300
May 08, 2018, 04:06:29 AM
"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks

yes . definitely . if government shutdowns the crypto we havent choice at all but hopefully that would happen because crypto is the only one i got income.
Activity: 75
May 08, 2018, 03:52:25 AM
While they can slow down progress by banning cryptos from being accepted in local businesses, it can't totally stop the inevitable. The thing is, we also don't know which coin will be adapted by the masses. It could be Bitcoin, Eth, XRP, or something else...
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
May 08, 2018, 03:49:50 AM
There are no governments which able to kill crypto. It can stop their development for sure, but even in that case crypto will be growing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
May 08, 2018, 03:49:10 AM
If governments will not be able to control crypto they might whant to kill it . But know seems like they will control 90% of crypto by 2020 , so it is much profitable for them to control crypto market and gather fees rather than destroy it.
Activity: 406
May 08, 2018, 03:47:18 AM
I think the governments will not be able to kill the crypto currency. They can only restrain her development and not for a long time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
May 08, 2018, 03:44:31 AM
The world government can not kill the password world, it can only use some policies to maximize the impact. But it still depends on the hands of our users.
Activity: 191
May 08, 2018, 03:44:06 AM
They can't kill crypto because crypto uncontrolled and no one can't kill them. All the thing that they are able to do is making news and controversial update to crush the price.
Activity: 364
May 08, 2018, 03:39:11 AM
It is not profitable to kill a cryptocurrency, because it brings profit. But the world government can adopt such laws that the price of a cryptocurrency will drop and many investors will suffer losses.
Activity: 812
May 08, 2018, 03:37:53 AM
the government has no right to destroy or kill bitcoin because bitcoin can run without government assistance. I think the government can only make such rules and restrictions without having to destroy bitcoin.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 03:36:52 AM
They can really affect bitcoin and to slow its progression, but it is unlikely that absolutely all countries decide to abandon the use of bitcoin. That's stupid.
if the government know about crypto there are possibility that they kill crypto because we all know that government will push this altcoin to have taxes they will kill it if they cant collect taxes to everybody that using this or maybe even to the main source of this crypto or they will stop using all crypto in the Philippines if they don't collect taxes.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
May 08, 2018, 03:34:25 AM
I think if theres some big gouverments who will start to work together, they could make a huge damage to the bitcoin value. I dont think that they could kill it like the network will go down and there will be no more notes available. But it would be ery hard for the gouverments, and that would mean that they would start a war against the internet community. And i dont think that they could win these war, because on the pro cryptocurrency site there are way more talented hackers Wink
Pages:
Jump to: