Pages:
Author

Topic: Can world Government Kill Crypto? - page 83. (Read 6461 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 11
February 11, 2018, 12:44:56 PM
what will the effect of Crypto currency on economy of individual country is the main fear, they can not stop this rise
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
Experienced English to Japanese Translator
February 11, 2018, 12:32:54 PM
Even they try to kill crypto completely, it will survive as alcohol has done the prohibition era in USA. However, regulations they will issue would drastically affect crypto and the market. Some tokens considered virtually as stocks could be banned.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 12:22:39 PM
In India there is all kinds of idiotic ideas being thrown around.

1) Regulate it (make a govt based "bank" type cryptocurrency of their own- Lakshmi)
2) Make it 100% illegal to hold except Lakshmi
3) Have exchanges authourised by them

Any many more ideas in the sand

Ive been studying the legalities in different countries and they go from no coment on all crypto coins, to complete ban on them.

Crypto assets threaten the centralisation of work Vs promissary paper notes of Govt who use the arbitrage between them to run ecomomies, being peer to peer this arbitrage dissappears

So some way has to be evolved before Govts stop feeling threatened, till that time, some Govts will still try to stop the ever expanding crack in the dam by just one finger poked in it

Im working on an idea to legally sell mined coins since that the Indian Govt will probablly go haywire over since there is no proof of purchase.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 11:46:43 AM
I think that they will not succeed because it is not the first time they storm this market but all this will be wrong and this time they will be defeated
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
February 11, 2018, 11:22:01 AM
"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks

a world government will have some kind of reccomended or protected/regulated financial or kapital market,

important to know for you would be that the education programms would be used on those, however, the problem becomes, bigger if the education is beeing increasingly made not in schools but via IT devices, maybe even brain IT interface
Activity: 12
February 11, 2018, 11:19:42 AM
yes , absolutely.

I´ll tell you why. Because cryptocurrency has been sold, by marketing for "providing a stable way of doing projects". But THE REAL FACT, THE ONLY REAL FACT, is that crypto was used to evade money from goverments. Once the goverments have banned or difficulted this, Cryptocoins have lost in a single month half of its value. HALF!!! and the money in all the cryptomarket has gone from 800.000.000.000 dollars to 283.000.000.000 RIGHT NOW!!!!! THAT'S ALMOST 75%!!!

So....this was clear AF, and i already knew this. The goverments want to destroy crypto (and banks also want that) because whenever you put money on that goverment and banks lose the control and that brings to possiblity to evade taxes. Those mofos, that live at the expense of your money know that if all put money there, they will have less money to give it to their friends and so on.

They have killed cryptocurrency. Absolutely yes.

And this , what is actually happening proves my absolute and undisputable point: the moment goverments have banned crypto, crypto has died, because there is not a single viable project with blockchain. Just evading.

When a market loses 75% of it's value due to regulations, that means something, don't you think?HuhHuh?
Market loss doesn't mean a thing.

A new coin can be worth billions in market cap, but doesn't have a product or something.

The government can try to slow the proces, because governments and banks work together.

The banks do not want that the paper money will be replaced, because then their power will be less.

But they can eventually not stop the technical development and the rise of cryptocurrencies.  Cool

Activity: 190
Merit: 11
February 11, 2018, 11:17:33 AM
It can if they all cooperate then ban bitcoin in all sector of the world. Or if they ban it in every country. But this will be hard its because it base on the internet. and internet is worldwide. It can be killed only if the telecommunication companies stop providing internet. Because without internet you can't access in crypto world. it is the main source or main power of crypto currency.
Activity: 107
February 11, 2018, 11:10:24 AM
The article is interesting, but I think no one will kill anyone. Hope so.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
February 11, 2018, 11:02:47 AM
To be honest, I think there is no way the government can kill crypto, but they can regulate it. Blockchain cannot be stopped even if they attempt to kill the center core of it. Blockchain is like a virus spread across various servers from around the world through the distributed ledger technology.

They should accept the fact that there is no way to stop cryptocurrencies from growing. The government, banks and other institutions can't stop this even if they ban their countrymen from using it as a legal tender.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 11:02:41 AM
"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks

I think government can not kill crypto.  Because crypto is technology and i think technology can not killed.  Crypto can banned but cannot killed. And i think every country consider about it.  Every government should make a regulation about crypto and receive crypto than banned because when government banned crypto it harm the country itself.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
February 11, 2018, 10:57:56 AM
Governments can't kill cryptocurrencies, but can make their use illegal and dangerous.
But I don't think they like this solution.
The don't want to kill krypto, the only want to control and to tax them.
When they'll find a way to achieve this result, there won't be any need to ban or kill bitcoin.

True.. As long as they can tax crypto transactions and at least regulate them according to acceptable standards, I think govts will be satisfied.
Maybe Because they can control anything, and they will not allowed something to use of people in this world without taxes. Since cryptocurrency have no rule to be follow and have no law to obey, so some government they will ban it and possible they can stop to used crypto.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
February 11, 2018, 10:47:19 AM
It is unlikely that the world's governments will be able to kill the crypto currency even if they want to do it. They, in principle, are able to significantly reduce its circulation by prohibiting crypto-exchange exchanges, websites and exchangers. However, it is necessary not to forget that the government does not live by itself, it must listen to the voice of the people. And the people will not let them do it. An example of this is the recent negative statement by one of the ministers in South Korea when, immediately after several days, about 6,000 petitions were submitted to their parliament, which was forced to consider this situation, after which the people went outside demanding the dismissal of this minister. This will also happen in other countries if the government crosses the border of the rationality of its actions.
The fact is that we are already accustomed to the fact that the government always acts differently as people like it. It seems that the state and the people are completely different things.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
February 11, 2018, 10:28:57 AM
It is unlikely that the world's governments will be able to kill the crypto currency even if they want to do it. They, in principle, are able to significantly reduce its circulation by prohibiting crypto-exchange exchanges, websites and exchangers. However, it is necessary not to forget that the government does not live by itself, it must listen to the voice of the people. And the people will not let them do it. An example of this is the recent negative statement by one of the ministers in South Korea when, immediately after several days, about 6,000 petitions were submitted to their parliament, which was forced to consider this situation, after which the people went outside demanding the dismissal of this minister. This will also happen in other countries if the government crosses the border of the rationality of its actions.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
February 11, 2018, 10:18:46 AM
I think that the government will never stop suppressing, and not completely control the crypto market! Decentralization is freedom!
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
February 11, 2018, 10:16:45 AM
I think governments may kill many cryptocurrencies if they try hard with frozing bank accounts or closing exchanges. But in underground level, there will be anon coins keep circling, so solutions will come up easily.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
February 11, 2018, 10:15:03 AM
Well, may be no government can really stop cryptocurrencies, in the same way no government can stop crime, drugs trade, prostitution, and so on.
But if there will be a common agreement between contries to declare bitcoin illegal, the vast majority of population of course wont use it, so bitcoin will became just a curiosity used only by borderline people.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
February 11, 2018, 10:14:15 AM
"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks

Crypto or blockchain will trigger massive change that might lead to a world government. Blockchain is a new level of technology and it is never possible to block superior technology with political interference. Really interesting that the political disunity on the planet will secure the quick advancement of this breakthrough. Reminding me of that part in history lesson where Britain was ruling the world with a 100 ironclads.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 10:10:26 AM
Government can't banned or kill crypto , I think they not really want to banned crypto , they just want to tax us and it's a big additional income for country in the future
It sounds like that,  maybe at this time they are just preparing for a certain policy that might force every crypto holder's to declare all their holdings and then proceed into paying taxes. Killing crypto may actually become a big war as many high profiled personalities are involve in here, hope it won't go like that.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 09:52:06 AM
Regulators cannot stop the use of cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrency or blockchain is the world's future. Instead a proper legislation to regulate the use of digital currency should bring into effect so that to protect people from fraud ICO's. And as per the current news many countries are trying to regulate and control cryptocurrency in an appropriate manner.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 09:34:10 AM
They can and they will have more rules to make sure cryptocurrency won't replace fiat paper money, at least for unofficial cryptocurrency anyway.
Pages:
Jump to: