Pages:
Author

Topic: Can world Government Kill Crypto? - page 87. (Read 6461 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 09, 2018, 08:30:10 PM
The possibilities are very various, but could be the worst scenario this you have focused in this thread, we are always afraid of this if will succeed in the future

Nowadays we have to fight againsts governments and corporates that want to kill Crypto world and the other related projects behind them, our financial future depend on this for first, if an big government ban Cryptos maybe others will ban as well,..

I just hold my coins and hope for the best, as always Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 08:23:58 PM
Government can make it very difficult for normal people to buy and sell cryptocurrencies with fiat money. If there's no fresh money coming in, it will be hard to sustain the market cap.

Maybe you think there's a way around that by buying products directly with cryptocurrencies, but the government can make it illegal for companies to accept cryptocurrencies. The only way out then is to go underground, but popularity will be so low your purchasing power in crypto will be much lower than now.

It's best not to fight the government unless you're certain you are going to win and take over the financial system.
Activity: 56
Merit: 8
February 09, 2018, 08:14:35 PM
they can control crypto markets but they could not kill it. because people love crypto markets
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
February 09, 2018, 08:01:35 PM
the possibility that it could also, because with the crypto in countries that have been using the crypto economy it is very well developed so most likely the government in the world needs crypto
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 09, 2018, 07:39:48 PM
I think world government can kill crypto, but they will not do this.
How they can kill cryptocurrencies? By banning? You know that cryptocurrencies are anonymous and if they will start to ban all of it there are people who will remain silent but will still continue to support crypto's. Actually, there are countries that are already starting to do it but we can't notice it because we are not living on that country.
They can't kill the crypto currencies but they can make the crypto currencies to lose its value by banning then and shutting dowwn the exchange and restricting their circulations.Yes actually many countries started to ban bitcoins so the price falling too hars so imagine if all the countries banned bitcoins then the price will be too low. Huh
As long as there's a market cap to cryptocurrency it won't die easily. Governments are aware now on what the power of cryptocurrency can bring to their economy. It's either if they choose to oppose then they will suffer together with their citizens who are using crypto's already. But if they will not oppose to it and will adopt they can regulate it and a little by little giving some regulations that can also lead to devalue crypto in their country, like an inside job.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 05:25:46 PM
The position of governments is quite clear: they want to regulate cryptocurrencies and partly to protect depositors from unexpected losses of funds, since cryptocurrencies are volatile and change rates very quickly
Activity: 238
T H E G O L D E N I C O
February 09, 2018, 04:07:24 PM
My personal opinion is that governments of different countries are the greatest danger for crypto currencies. Assuming that different countries unite in the pressure on the world of crypto currencies, the market can suffer greatly.

I disagree, China can only ban any crypto related exchange so that people cannot exchange their Crypto into cash so Chinese Crypto Exchange were seeking operation permits outside china like they're now operated in Hongkong, Japan and South Korea but now Chinese blocked any foreign IPs so that their citizens can no longer access any Crypto related transactions but still the users are able to earn and trade Cryptocurrencies through the use of VPNs
So, the bottom line is, Cryptocurrency cannot be stopped by any Government, state or any organizations and individuals.
Activity: 238
T H E G O L D E N I C O
February 09, 2018, 04:03:07 PM
There's no Government, any state or organization or a single freak guy who could stop Crypto on dominating the world as the future of our monetary system for economy and trades because this will overtake all the financial trades and soon the world will adapt and each country and individual will soon have their own digital wallets that will require no banks to protect their financial assets but instead keep it with them no matter how small or big the value is.
Blockchain and Cryptocurrency is unstoppable, and no one could take it from the people who are already using it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 03:57:49 PM
They can kill crypto short term, but not long term. If lets say USA ban bitcoin right now the price will plummet to around 50 dollars per btc. But it will slowly rise. We are very exposed to the US market right now with alot of amateur inverstors. But they cannot kill bitcoin long term, with the decentralized node system, the price will bounce back. It will take time, but it will come back.
Activity: 364
February 09, 2018, 03:43:14 PM
My personal opinion is that governments of different countries are the greatest danger for crypto currencies. Assuming that different countries unite in the pressure on the world of crypto currencies, the market can suffer greatly.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
February 09, 2018, 02:50:23 PM
As far as I understand, this is what they are trying to do, but only those who are smart can improve their economies in this way. I think Belarus will be among the leaders among the countries that have legalized the crypto currency today.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
February 09, 2018, 02:43:05 PM
many banks were scared of bitcoin and they waged war on the crypto world because they did not want their customers to buy crypto assets with credit
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
February 09, 2018, 02:42:47 PM
No,i dont think a single government can stop the cryptocurrencies,but if all of these countries are going to ban all the cryptocurrencies this might be the reason why cryptocurrencies would fail,but it is impossible because ther are some countries that fully implemented the use of crypcocurrencies because they see how the blockchain will revolutionize the fiat and banking system in the future.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 02:40:51 PM
I don't think cryptocurrency can be banned or totally be killed by the Governments around the world. But yes it is more possible that the use of cryptocurrency, trading, mining etc. can be regulated through their rules. Chinese government have done this already but it has merely had any impact on bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 02:25:53 PM
Crypto is beyond boundaries now and it’s attracting much more attention everyday. I am sure that frightens governments because they would never want a market that’s growing out of their control. I don’t know if they can kill it but they would definitely wanna control it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
February 09, 2018, 02:25:02 PM
I think that they absolutely can not because blockchain is an independent phenomena which will exist no matter what happens. Of course, they may apply serious pressure on those who use crypto, but still there will be users, I think. There are already such examples in countries which try to block crypto usage.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
February 09, 2018, 02:22:38 PM
How come that Governments can kill Crypto if crypto was created as counter measures to the present rules and banking system. I think we already managed to show its drawbacks, that is why we more often and often see some debates already on Senal level. To my mind crypto and blockchain are just inevitable.
Activity: 129
RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion
February 09, 2018, 02:21:55 PM
There is no need to kill crypto. You can bet that in short time big players as Facebook or Google will have their own coin (of course fully centralized) and they will declare that "this is the true bitcoin", and with the media power they have, they will believed.
So, we'll have Facebookcoin, Amazoncoin, and so on. And cryptocurrencies will disappear.
Activity: 336
February 09, 2018, 02:19:34 PM
It is very difficult to do because cryptocurrency is a very big thing now. Yes some countries government have banned it but that is very few. Most of the government of our world didn’t take any action with it because they knows what type of benefits and facilities are available for people from it. Sometimes people does rough use and there are some disadvantage too in crypto so that some government have stopped their use at their country but it is so much hard to stop fully it at world. Government can ban some coin and stop to do work with it by operating the network system but people can do these work by another system. In my opinion government can make the way of using crypto difficult but it is very much impossible to kill crypto for life time.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 01:55:46 PM
"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks
Nice article in my own humble opinion government can only regulate the use of cryptocurrencies but they cant kill it,because other countries has already seen the good things which cryptocurrency offers,most of the countries that banned cryptocurrency activities like ICOs,trading are the ones who are in the power which clearly why they dont want cryptocurrency,decentralization will make people's freedom to transact anonimously which would have some negative impact,the government will find it hard if someone has done illegal activities like smuggling plus these transactions are not being taxed,which is the main reason why they are making their move to stop the cryptocurrencies adoption.

thanks for this very informative share.worth reading this
Pages:
Jump to: