Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you contact Tradehill? - page 3. (Read 9343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
July 30, 2013, 02:09:23 PM
Address listed on website.

1 Market Street
San Francisco...
1 Market Plaza is a huge upscale twin tower plaza complete with restaurants and stores that houses the San Francisco elite businesses like SalesForce, Paramount and some BOA executive offices as well high profile law and investment firms. Without knowing which tower and suite you'd never find them.

I just called the building management office of One Market, a building I have been in many times.  Autodesk has their museum/meeting center/training center there.

Conversation with the building office:

Q: Do you have a tenant called Tradehill, Inc?
A: No. They might be a subtenant of some other tenant, though.
Q: What would happen if someone mailed a letter to Tradehill Inc, One Market?
A: It would probably just sit there.

Any questions?

John Nagle
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 30, 2013, 05:49:53 AM

I'll ask him tomorrow at the meetup, and repost on here. 

If you are there, could you please also ask how I can reach them via phone? The lines of the phone numbers given on the web page seem to be always busy.
And why all this business with virtual offices?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Gab.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
July 30, 2013, 04:25:55 AM
Try emailing them again. I emailed their support a couple weeks ago over an issue and received a phone call within a half hour verifying that the problem i'd e-mailed about was solved (verification).
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
July 29, 2013, 11:40:52 PM
TradeHill, Inc.
584 Market St # 44535
San Francisco, CA 94104
United States
[email protected]
(503) 446-6127

No such address in San Francisco, there is a virtual office place called Earth Mail at 548 Market which I suspect is the correct address. The #44535 is consistent with others that use the service. Just do a Google for 548 market in San Francisco.

503 area code is Portland, Oregon.

~BCX~

hmmmm strange ^^ .

http://www.bizapedia.com/ca/TRADEHILL-INC.html

Registered Agent:    
Lookup Address on Google Maps

Jered Kenna
548 Market St #44535
San Francisco, CA 94104   
Filing State: 
Qualifying State: 
California (CA)
Delaware (DE)
Principal Address:    
Lookup Address on Google Maps

315 Highland Ave
San Mateo, CA 94401

http://www.crunchbase.com/company/tradehill/revision/1

General Information
Website   tradehill.com
Twitter   @Tradehill
Category   other
Phone   855-424-8445
Email   [email protected]
Employees   15
Founded   6/11
Description   Virtual Currency Exchange
Offices
Tradehill HQ
2145 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA, 94110
USA

Read more: http://www.crunchbase.com/company/tradehill/revision/1#ixzz2aUqYya5B
Follow us: @crunchbase on Twitter | crunchbase on Facebook

http://www.crunchbase.com/person/jered-kenna

Jered Kenna is Tradehill’s chief executive officer.
Founded in 2011, Tradehill quickly became the world’s second largest Bitcoin exchange; attracting upwards of a million dollars in user deposits in the first seven days of operation. Jered took Tradehill down in January 2012 to focus on building the most secure and easy to use digital currency exchange. Tradehill relaunched on March 18th of 2013
In February 2012, Jered founded 20mission, a 41 bedroom hacker hotel in the heart of the Mission district in San Francisco. 20mission fosters a collaborative living environment for startup executives, developers, designers and artists.
Jered is a Marine and spent two years in Afghanistan. He now serves in the Army National Guard. Recently, he won the Vets in Tech Hackathon with his innovative messaging platform bugl.co
Specialties: Bitcoin, Virtual Currencies, Digital Currencies, Distributed Networks, p2p, Cryptography, currency exchange, forex

Read more: http://www.crunchbase.com/person/jered-kenna#ixzz2aUrKSoqU
Follow us: @crunchbase on Twitter | crunchbase on Facebook

http://www.crunchbase.com/company/20mission
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
July 29, 2013, 11:13:14 PM
TradeHill, Inc.
584 Market St # 44535
San Francisco, CA 94104
United States
[email protected]
(503) 446-6127

No such address in San Francisco, there is a virtual office place called Earth Mail at 548 Market which I suspect is the correct address. The #44535 is consistent with others that use the service. Just do a Google for 548 market in San Francisco.

503 area code is Portland, Oregon.

~BCX~

hmmmm strange ^^ .
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
July 29, 2013, 08:20:41 PM
TradeHill, Inc.
584 Market St # 44535
San Francisco, CA 94104
United States
[email protected]
(503) 446-6127
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
July 29, 2013, 05:18:38 PM
Probably a forwarding address.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 29, 2013, 03:59:27 PM

1 Market Street
San Francisco...

LOL, anybody like myself being a SF native knows that's a bogus or at best an incomplete address.

1 Market Plaza is a huge upscale twin tower plaza complete with restaurants and stores that houses the San Francisco elite businesses like SalesForce, Paramount and some BOA executive offices as well high profile law and investment firms. Without knowing which tower and suite you'd never find them.

~BCX~

They are there.  I live in SF. Come to Tradehill's meetup at 20 Mission on Tuesday and ask Jered Kenna yourself. 

@Zeroblock

Nothing personal against Jared Kenna, but just because he's at a Meetup on Mission Street doesn't mean he has an office at 1 Market Plaza.

What Tower, What Suite?

Address is incomplete and if it is incomplete why list it?

~BCX~

I'll ask him tomorrow at the meetup, and repost on here. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 29, 2013, 01:38:50 PM

1 Market Street
San Francisco...

LOL, anybody like myself being a SF native knows that's a bogus or at best an incomplete address.

~BCX~

They are there.  I live in SF. Come to Tradehill's meetup at 20 Mission on Tuesday and ask Jered Kenna yourself. 
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 29, 2013, 11:18:27 AM
I am trying to contact Tradehill. Did anyone have success with it?

I had sent them an email a few months ago, no response.
I have just tried to contact them via phone, but the line seems to be always busy.

Best regards,
Gabriel.
Pages:
Jump to: