Pages:
Author

Topic: can you imagine bitcoin as your prime currency. - page 4. (Read 1460 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
The surge in value of Bitcoin and its digital currency rivals has not been matched by their everyday utility. Payment processor Stripe cut off Bitcoin support in January, citing slow transaction times and high fees.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is digital money it can not replace cash. It has created convenience and reduce the stress of doing banking transactions with low fees. I still value the fiat currency . It makes money more real and more secured.

Yes Fiat are more secured ,because now a days hackers are everywhere that is the reason why we need to be careful in our online wallet or even in off line wallet.
With bigger money, comes everything bigger. Security is one of that problem that must be considered with care and concern. If people think that okay bitcoins are the safest and securest coin on this world and nobody can steal them. That is somehow right but hackers are waving you at every time. They don’t let you become so easy and careless. So be careful about your security of wallet.
Activity: 861
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Simply because the bitcoin is not welcomed at most of the stores and other placesin my country too I would have hard time caling it the only currency that I use but I am sure that this is just a matter of time and we will get to that point in the future.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
Well yes and I used to it already since I always use bitcoin for sending money to my relatives and its convenient for me however there are some situation that I think btc is not ready yet to adopt by ordinary people like spending it to buy in small groceries, it will be hard to use it as payment since the transaction can take time to confirm. It can be use as alternate in fiat but cant be use as our main currency at the moment because of some circumstances that need to be fix first.
Activity: 363
Merit: 10
Bitcoin may be my main asset. But actually I like eth more, every time I need to trade I still use eth because it's faster, cheaper
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I dont think it could be but if it does became our prime money it could be really bad and makes economy so unstable unless it not volatile it would be good currency. I do think crypto is future but i do think coin such tether that stable is our future of transaction and other cryptocurrency is like a digital asset for investment.

I can really admit that Bitcoin will be used more often but it cannot become my primary currency. Sometimes, it is not very convenient to use the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
I'd really love this idea, but can not find it will be real. Since my country already banned any transactions using crypto currency. well our govenrment got the point, they have strict rules to protect our currency
We love this idea too rather everyone here and out would be loving this idea. We want to see bitcoins raising and spreading all over the world. We want to see them being used globally and people are just making deals in them. But this isn’t possible in this time specifically. Although this could be achievable in later century but right now bitcoins have to do so and so more.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
If Bitcoin is the prime currency on some countries and became popular for everyone then I think someone will try to make his/her Bitcoin address tattoo on the part of his/her body so anyone who wants to make a transaction with him can easily use the tattoo or maybe a QR code as tattoo  Grin Grin
Funny enough  but I think no one is gonna do this foolish act as this way everyone will be allow to use his bitcoin which will only give him high lose, so I think we can use it to pay for goods better than this way so be sure you have safe wallet and put your bitcoin into it after that you can fearlessly use bitcoin as payment, buy now and hold your bitcoin as coming age is going to be the age of digital currency and bitcoin will be at the top this prediction is made by an expert according to the high market demand of bitcoin.
Activity: 700
With limitation on bitcoin supply, i think its hard to make bitcoin as currency in some country. Government or central bank must be want currency that they can control because money and obviously bitcoin can not controlled by any authorities because decentralized system
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
www.licx.io
I do not think that bitcoin can be the main currency, everyone will find it difficult if bitcoin serves as the main transaction tool for everyday life. because bitcoin can only be used by relying on the internet network, if at any time there is a problem about the internet network around us of course all activities of the transaction will be stopped and not even exist because the currency that can use to transact itself is a form of digital currency.
Activity: 224
Every one has his own speculation about bitcoin every ideas matter. Guys what's yours.

Well, its gonna be a good thing if bitcoin will be the primary currency I will use. Easy transaction online, and convenient payment and sending money. However, it has a very high price, and how could they give you a change.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
In the future i agree with bitcoin could replace fiat currency and will be on known as the elite currency. Bitcoin is become powerful every year that's why it is possible to be bitcoin could do it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Yes, why not, in the future. If my country totally accepts bitcoin. With bitcoin is so easy to use and all transactions in all different place in my country will be faster.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
I can imagine bitcoin as prime currency but as of these days it cannot be fully implemented because of it is not accepted in other places. So many needs to consider government and others to be as prime currency. It is not accepted, no merchants to be widely used.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Maybe in the future but as of now I don't see bitcoin as my prime currency because of the fact that everyone is not using it. I am using bitcoin with some of my transaction but it is still not accredited by everyone/businesses, so it's hard for me to consider it as my prime currency now. But I believe in near future it might happen so let's just wait and see.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
I can imagine me with some application, or special card with my crypto on them paying somewhere in a market, its ok for me..
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
actually for now I'm still not sure for bitcoin can be a currency that can be used with all the world network. because it is bitcoin very fluctuating price and also very big for the risk
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Bitcoin will native currency for internet we can expect on near future bitcoin will be internet only currency with credit system and banking as well
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Every one has his own speculation about bitcoin every ideas matter. Guys what's yours.

I believe that bitcoin has the capability to rise just like what it did before. Bitcoin, as the father of cryptocurrency was able to rise beyond our imaginations. I believe that it is possible for us to have it as our currency though it would really take time and a lot of things to consider. It is not easy having it that fast but I still believe in it's ability.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I am using bitcoin mostly i can consider it but not as prime currency. In my county yo need to convert the bitcoin in fiat in order for you to spend it in my country. Also if bitcoin bitcoin the prime currency it will be stable and it will be difficult to others specially to those people that is not familiar with bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: