Pages:
Author

Topic: can you imagine bitcoin as your prime currency. - page 10. (Read 1460 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Whenever i buy bitcs, i feel like having bought my family member once again!
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
cave canem!
Pff...Why not? Smiley I can imagine myself coming to a store and paying using my phone app for bitcoin payments, just as I`m doing now banking.
Activity: 150
Every one has his own speculation about bitcoin every ideas matter. Guys what's yours.

I cannot imagine it, because it is impossible bitcoin as your prime currency. Every country has own currency, they want their currency exist. and I think in the future, there are several cryptos.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Every one has his own speculation about bitcoin every ideas matter. Guys what's yours.
If this implication is for the advantages of technology,bitcoin is our prime currency?hopefully it has a potential replacement as long as we continue to support bitcoin for its popularity and we must patiently wait for that happen.
That would be done but not now. I have seen so many people who says bitcoins are considered to be the king of currency and they are the supreme currency of the world right now. This is wrong. Although I am big supporter of bitcoins and I want this statement to be true within moment but the reality is, it would take long and long time. Covering whole world is not easy task.
Activity: 114
Definitely! as long as all my transactions and orders can be done using bitcoin as a means of payment. But most times, in the real world, u still need fiat to make things happen but i can say they are limited. Bitcoin being the prime currency will be great
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
Not yet as transaction speed and prices are not that good. However, I am very hopeful about the lightning technology which is to solve these issues. So if Lighnting is a success, I can easily imagine btc as a prime currency.
Activity: 195
It would be nice, but it would be difficult to process payments if the network gets congestionated. That is why we need the LN in order to consider bitcoin as a good "normal currency".
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
Maybe it's not a bad idea and when btc will be prime currency a lot of people maybe do a good profit on this? See it can be our currency for a normal day and some like good investment?
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
If this is presented, then at first it should be fun, but then it will not be fun. Prices in retail outlets will change every half hour. Everything that will be connected with the economy will be volatile and unstable. Any accounting reports will be almost impossible, therefore this activity will be completely paralyzed. Continue on, or so clearly?
Activity: 401
Merit: 100

I like bitcoin and i am serious in earning it, but I also have a stable job to support me. Because of bitcoin's volatility I dont depend on it that much, I invest on it but I do not invest something that will hurt me if i lost it.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 654
I used to always make bitcoin as the prime currency and I assume 1 btc remain 1 btc no matter how if it is converted to usd or idr.
But everything is change when the government in my country prohibits to use of the bitcoin as a legitimate payment tool, and since bitcoin price has gone high, I've sold almost everything and can't be used as a prime currency because in my country, using of cryptocurrency isn't resctricted although is not  prohibited completely.
copper member
Activity: 327

If bitcoin becomes the main currency, then that would be good because all transactions can be done in digital, and that will make things easier and more fun.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
bitcoin is and going to be a good investment item because it is dominating crypto market. but sooner or later one of those alternative altcoin solutions will beat bitcoin and take its place.
indeed now bitcoin is very close to investment, most of the turnover of bitcoin is used for investment. it is not a matter of surprise because its fluctuating nature is actually used for investment
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
It would be a great idea but i would stick with reality. We belong in the third world country and acceptance of bitcoin as a means of payment is not that largely accepted in our country. It would take a very long time for it to go mainstream if ever it would be. But i do imagine myself being rich with bitcoin.
Activity: 378

Bitcoin can be used as currency but not primarily. We can say that bitcoin can be use easily and the faster transaction really matters but it is difficult to use as prime because not all accepts payments of bitcoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 533
bitcoin is and going to be a good investment item because it is dominating crypto market. but sooner or later one of those alternative altcoin solutions will beat bitcoin and take its place.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12

Its really good if bitcoin can be our daily currency and we can spend it wherever we want, but in my country bitcoin as payment is prohibited and againts the regulation. I hope in future can make payment in merchant using bitcoin in my country

Many are expecting that to happened but I also believe that it may happen but not soon. I think their is no problem with that as long as many will be benefited why not. My only hope if this will really happen is the transaction fees will be modified and lesser  for the benefit of all the users.

Indeed, i do believe that will happen but not too soon. Many obstacle if bicoin as daily currency, like central banks must be wont issuing regulation about it and not many people understand about bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Its need a lot effort to make it happen
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Being a primary currency in terms of usage and acceptance requires lot many years to travel. As it is completely decentralized it cannot easily get the status of a primary currency, and in my belief bitcoin will continue to be the alternative to the traditional currency system. More the advancement more will be the adoption leading towards mainstream usage.
Activity: 157
well, i imagine it very well, and i think this is a very comfortable a digital currency that was very nice to understand and easy transaction payment thats great anyway to make it a prime currency
Activity: 34
 - From a UK perspective - I can imagine the 'Bitpound' soon. It's the inevitable steamroller that is the rise and continual improvement of man and technology. Moore's law, may be somewhat outdated, but I think, still has great merit, or at least a good basic indicator of progress, despite being too general imo. gledit.
Pages:
Jump to: